LOTTERY OF MEMORIES

Swara Samrat  Lottery Of Memories  album cover

Buy SWARA SAMRAT Music
Studio Album, released in 1979

Side A:
1. Walkin' On The Beach (6:58)
2. Angelina (9:47)
3. Hello Goodbye (8:51)

Side B:
1. Samba For Lisa (5:48)
2. Lottery Of Memories (8:21)
3. A Kind Of Loneliness (10:24)

Search SWARA SAMRAT Lottery Of Memories lyrics

Search SWARA SAMRAT Lottery Of Memories tabs

Coloured Rain LP reissue

Thanks to philippe for the addition

SWARA SAMRAT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SWARA SAMRAT Lottery Of Memories Music

More places to buy SWARA SAMRAT music online Buy SWARA SAMRAT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SWARA SAMRAT Lottery Of Memories ratings distribution

SWARA SAMRAT Lottery Of Memories reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Avant, Crossover & Neo Teams
5 stars I've got shocked, and immersed in really. Stumbled upon a obscure track "Lottery Of Memories" by a Krautrock killer Swara SAMRAT via YouTube, that completely knocked me out. Very soon I've searched his album (vinyl) but the mission could not be done easily ... what a rare gem. As for such an explosive paranoia, I've already had a similar experience via "Cosmic Kraut Experience" by Merlin, Swara, Ilor And Friends. "Lottery Of Memories" should be considered as another incarnation of Swara's multi-dimensional Krautrock authority.

In this sense, the titled track "Lottery Of Memories" can be called as his masterpiece, I'm sure. Based upon oriental vibes and movements filled with sitar shower and ritualistic percussion, crazy pan flute flames and technodelic inorganic electronika keep dancing around and around. Swara's voices are convoluted like dragon rising to the heaven, and drive the audience mad like a psychoactive substance. Excessive, energetic, eccentric surrealism could be heard ... such a massive sound effect has not be experienced until now.

"Walkin' On The Beach" is not only a melodically of delicious pop indeed, but also flooded with impressive crooked guitar sounds and ethnically tribally danceable percussion. Mysterious electronic footprints can give weird, psychic herb flavour into the sound colour. Sounds like Swara would shout he'd let us touch not simple rock texture but complicated sound collective produced fully with his initiative. "Angelina" has bluesy, deep, heavy touches full of exaggerated dissonant hard-edged guitar enthusiasm. Another psychedelia can invade into our mind. The guitar plays are so sensual enough to absorb the audience inside. Via "Hello Goodbye", we can grab some musical essence ... pop, ambient, psychedelia ... it's fine even that each element repels another, like oil and water. Don't imagine the same titled song by The Beatles lol.

Sounds likewise via the following samba "Samba For Lisa", with crooked electronic ambience and mad guitar daemon behind it. Suppose this vision might have been Swara's music identity or attitude for the world. It might not be bad for the audience, but simultaneously we would be afraid he should have needed such a quirkiness all around. On the other hand, the last "A Kind Of Loneliness" is a magnificent sound experiment. Colourful melodic, tunic variation should burst out, battled and be merged, be unified, and be melted. Sweet dissonance of full volume is comfortable for us, and sound confusion gives a dreamy dream to our brain. Just like a French experimental commune Semool, or a weird music actor Mahogany Brain.

In conclusion, we should have an interpretation that Swara has merged 70s pop essence into authentic Krautrock material. This is his vectorial, I can mention here?

Post a review of SWARA SAMRAT " Lottery Of Memories "