SPACE MONSTER

Buy SPACE MONSTER Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2012

1. Nonahedron (9:18)
2. Pocket Food (4:09)
3. Rule of Acquisition No. 47: No Love Before Latinum (2:09)
4. Crashslashchina (5:15)
5. Enter the Prism (10:09)

Total time 31:00

Search SPACE MONSTER Space Monster lyrics

Search SPACE MONSTER Space Monster tabs

- Anthony Tropea / vocals, piano, keyboards, synthesizers, percussion
- Cortney Keywan / guitars, backing vocals
- Alexander Gustaw / bass
- Tyler McIntosh / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

SPACE MONSTER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPACE MONSTER Space Monster Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
cd B3 RUDI MENTALI - SGORGO / SKA MONSTERS FROM OUTER SPACE USD $20.79 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Monster Magnet Space Lord Plus 3 EDITS PROMO CD Single USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 34m
MONSTER MAGNET-SPACE LORD 2TRK+VIDEO UK N/MINT CD USD $26.00 Buy It Now 15h 57m
Down At Miss Ann's Pace CD - Shoutin Screamin Monsters New/Sealed 22 Tracks USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
CD SINGLE MONSTER MAGNET SPACE LORD USD $1.49 [0 bids]
Battle in Outer Space - rare Toho Ifukube Japanese monster movie soundtrack USD $99.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Jabberloop - Revenge Of The Space Monster CD USA 2009 Future Jazz, Quasimode USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Monster Magnet(CD Single Promo)Space Lord-A & M-588 591-2-New USD $6.70 Buy It Now 4 days
MONSTER MAGNET-SPACE LORDS-CD (3) A AND M RECORDS NEW USD $14.59 Buy It Now 4 days
USA IS A MONSTER - SPACE PROGRAMS NEW VINYL USD $19.76 Buy It Now 4 days
Space Programs - Usa Is A Monster (2009, Vinyl New) USD $17.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Usa Is A Monster - Space Programs [Vinyl New] USD $17.64 Buy It Now 5 days
MONSTER MAGNET UK 1998 PROMO CD Single Space Lord NEW USD $4.10 Buy It Now 5 days
CUMBIA FUNKY PSYCH?MONSTER FUZZ SPACE AGE??LOS BABYS JINETES EN EL CIELO??LISTEN USD $39.99 [0 bids]
Space Raiders - Monster Munch - Skint - 1999 #635459 USD $4.46 Buy It Now 6 days
USA Is A Monster - Space Program Vinyl LP Alternative Pop Rock NEW+ USD $27.84 Buy It Now 7 days
Yog Monster From Space Soundtrack Ost Japan CD OOP Toho TYCY-5508 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MONSTER MAGNET:Space Rock Voodoo:Ladies/Girls Shirt NEW:Size 8 USD $23.17 Buy It Now 8 days
MONSTER MAGNET SPACE LORD CD SINGLE USD $8.34 Buy It Now 8 days
MONSTER MAGNET GREATEST HITS RARE UKR ORIGINAL 2CD STONER PSYCH SPACE METAL!! USD $15.80 Buy It Now 9 days
Monster Magnet Space Lord Rere Enhanced CD Single USD $9.26 Buy It Now 10 days
MONSTER MAGNET S/T DEBUT 6 TRACKS METAL SPACE ROCK PSYCHEDELIC GERMANY MINI CD USD $79.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MONSTER MAGNET-SPACE LORD 2-VERSION PROMO CD C20 @ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MONSTER MAGNET CD 25 TAB ROCK METAL PSYCH SPACE USD $13.97 Buy It Now 11 days
MONSTER MAGNET SPACE LORD [2 TRACKS] PROMO CD 1998 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Yog Monster From Space - rare Toho Ifukube Japanese monster movie soundtrack USD $99.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Dagora The Space Monster - rare Toho Ifukube Japanese monster movie soundtrack USD $99.00 Buy It Now 13 days
MONSTER MAGNET SPACE LORD CD SINGLE EDIT PROMO + P/S UK USD $11.93 Buy It Now 13 days
The Living Dead Years * by Negative Space (CD, Dec-2003, Monster Music) USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LADY GAGA pink floyd KATY PERRY pink BOB MARLEY space invaders - BADGE PACK USD $4.46 Buy It Now 13 days
Monster Magnet - Space Lords Germany CD USD $32.99 Buy It Now 14 days
ALGARNAS TRADGARD Framtiden.. 2xLP/1972 Sweden/Psych/Space Rock Monster!/NEW! USD $54.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Monster Magnet - Powertrip Space Psychedelic Hard Rock Cassette USD $8.55 Buy It Now 14 days
Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space Monster Mutant Boogie CD new Horrorpunk USD $34.99 Buy It Now 14 days
MONSTER MAGNET - SPACE LORDS 3 CD+++++++40 TRACKS+++++++ NEW+ USD $17.88 Buy It Now 14 days
MONSTER MAGNET (2 CD) GREATEST HITS w/VIDCLIPS ~ SPACE LORD ~ DAVE WYNDORF *NEW* USD $9.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Space Lords - 3 DISC SET - Monster Magnet (2012, CD New) USD $19.89 Buy It Now 15 days
Monster Magnet - Space Lords [CD New] USD $16.07 Buy It Now 15 days
THE INVADERS - SPACING OUT/ORIGINAL DUANE LP-1102/MONSTER 1970 HEAVY PSYCH FUNK USD $699.99 Buy It Now 16 days
MONSTER MAGNET SPACE LORD 1998 2 X CDS USD $14.90 Buy It Now 17 days
Monster Magnet(CD Album)Space Lord-New USD $11.99 Buy It Now 19 days
LADY GAGA - THE FAME +THE FAME MONSTER -2 CD SET, BEYONCE, FLO RIDA,SPACE COWBOY USD $7.72 Buy It Now 19 days
John Cooper Clarke - I Married a Monster From Outer Space 7" Single 1978 shape USD $25.00 Buy It Now 20 days
LUNAR FUNK ~ Slip The Drummer One/Space Monster ~ psych/soul/funk ~ (NM) ~ BELL USD $36.10 Buy It Now 20 days
MONSTER MAGNET - SPACE LORDS (IMPORT) NEW CD USD $33.04 Buy It Now 21 days
TWISTED SECRETS-SPACE MONSTER/DOGTRAX-RARE VINYL 2x LP USD $24.88 Buy It Now 21 days
Kevin Leonard - Auto Matrix - (CD,1991,Space Monster) USD $4.25 Buy It Now 24 days
Space Programs - Is A. Monster Usa New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $22.57 Buy It Now 26 days
Space Programs - Usa Is A Monster New & Sealed LP Free Shipping USD $22.43 Buy It Now 26 days
Space Lords - Monster Magnet New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping USD $37.01 Buy It Now 27 days
MONSTER MAGNET-SUPERJUDGE-'93 Space Rock,Psychedelic Hard Rock-NEW LP USD $38.99 Buy It Now 28 days
LISTEN - MONSTER FREAKBEAT ELECTRONIC SPACE AGE - EMERY DEUTSCH USD $99.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Usa Is A Monster - Space Programs Vinyl Record LP USD $21.09 Buy It Now 29 days
Monster Magnet(CD Single Promo)Space Lord-A & M-588 591-2-New USD $8.59 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "SPACE MONSTER"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy SPACE MONSTER music online Buy SPACE MONSTER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPACE MONSTER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPACE MONSTER Space Monster ratings distribution

SPACE MONSTER Space Monster reviews

Review by Second Life Syndrome
1 stars I love the crossover prog subgenre: You never know what you'll get when you start up that album. It almost seems like a catch-all when a band can't be labeled very well, and it even seems like this subgenre is growing rapidly. I think that's a good thing. However, sometimes bands are grouped into this label, not because they mesh genres flawlessly or because they have such great and unique ideas, but because the powers that be truly cannot figure them out at all.

Space Monster is one such band. This Canadian band plays a unique brand of prog rock, but by "unique" I mean "pretentious" and "annoying". Sorry, I had to say it. I started listening to their self-titled debut EP, and I thought my hearing was going. The first track is so chaotic, so messy, and so deliberately disorganized that I can't see how any human being could enjoy it. Now, I hope this was all deliberate because, if not, there are some serious issues that need ironed out soon. Everything from the horribly-mixed guitars to the punk-wanna-be vocals sound really bad. I mean, REALLY bad. Indeed, "Nonahedron" is one of the worse tracks I've heard in recent memory: No melody; no meaning; no music, even.

The album does get better as it progresses. While I can't point out any standout tracks, there are some cool ambient, spacey moments I really liked, and I have to give these guys points for the well-done sax later on in the album. In fact, some of the tracks even begin to resemble songs, though the mix and the musicianship is still below average.

Do yourself a favor and skip this EP. There are some interesting ideas here, but nothing to warrant your time. I reserve 1 star ratings only for the worst of the worst: those albums that I can't see myself hearing more than once or twice. This fits the bill, and it's a shame, too, because I kinda liked the artwork.

3 stars Space Monster is an upcoming band from Toronto who were a lucky find for me on Reddit. The album is available on the band's bandcamp page (spacemonsteruniverse) as a name your own price download. I never expect much from a band who only has an EP out, and didn't expect much from them, but I wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#1006051) | Posted by Master of Time | Saturday, July 27, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPACE MONSTER "Space Monster"