EUPHOBIA

Eyevory Euphobia album cover

Buy EYEVORY Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

1. Sacrifice (04:18)
2. I Trust In You (05:13)
3. Monster (05:11)
4. On My Way To Bliss (03:31)
5. Black Bird (05:24)
6. In My Dream (05:02)
7. Torn (04:04)
8. 1001 Nights (05:00)
9. Good Times Are Now (04:26)
10. Requiem Aeternam (09:09)
11. Euphoria (03:23)

- David Merz / Guitars, Keys, Synthesizer, Triggerpedals
- Sascha B. Suso / Drums, Percussion

April 26, 2013

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

EYEVORY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EYEVORY Euphobia Music

EuphobiaEuphobia
Premium / Soulfood 2013
EYEVORY - EUPHOBIA - ASR331213 US $19.71 Buy It Now 8 days
Eyevory Euphobia CD US $20.38 Buy It Now 14 days
EYEVORY - EUPHOBIA - NEW CD US $16.29 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy EYEVORY music online Buy EYEVORY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EYEVORY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EYEVORY Euphobia ratings distribution

EYEVORY Euphobia reviews

Review by Second Life Syndrome
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock and Crossover Teams
3 stars I don't know, guys. I'm not so sure about this strange album. I went into it expecting a dark tone, but I really don't get much of that. What I do get, however, is a lot of wailing and half- rapping. Oh, and did I mention this band features a female vocalist?

I love female vocalists. Actually, right now, I'm itching to find a new female-fronted band that I'll love because I haven't found one in a while. However, I don't really like the style found on this album, "Euphobia". The singer has a very "pop" sound to her voice, but then she does use it in some rather strange ways. Like I said, there's a lot of wailing and half-rapping, and also much bounciness to it. I love when a singer tries new things, but sometimes it doesn't connect with me. Don't get me wrong, she has a good voice. I just don't think she knows what to do with it.

Now, I'm struggling to figure out a rating for this album. Thing is: Although I'm not a fan of the vox, I do really like the music, for the most part. The standout instrument is certainly the flute. The flute is intense, vibrant, and extremely well-composed. It really saves some of the tracks here. On top of that, there is a nice ethnic vibe to some of the songs that is rather pleasant, and the synth is also great. The music overall has a slightly electronic feel to it, but with some rather organic instruments, too. Indeed, I think this band could have been labeled heavy prog very easily. So, you see, I like the music, but I feel the vocalist is out of place.

Overall, a good debut album. It's nothing overly special, and I think the vox need work. However, this band is on to something with the respectful way they treat some of the instruments. Maybe, just maybe, this band's future could be bright.

Send comments to Second Life Syndrome (BETA) | Report this review (#1021763) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Post a review of EYEVORY "Euphobia"