VERTIKAL II

Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2013

1. O R O (7:21)
2. Light Chaser (6:23)
3. Shun the Mask (11:58)
4. Vicarious Redemption (Remix by Justin K. Broadrick) (9:38)

Search CULT OF LUNA Vertikal II lyrics

- Andreas Johansson / bass guitar
- Anders Teglund / keyboards, samples
- Thomas Hedlund / drums
- Magnus Líndberg / percussion

CD Indie Recordings INDIE122CD (Norway) (2013)
12" Indie Recordings INDIE122LP (Norway) (2013)
CD Density Records, Workhorse Music Group WH30 (US) (2013)

Thanks to The Bearded Bard for the addition

CULT OF LUNA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CULT OF LUNA Vertikal II Music

Vertikal IIVertikal II
Workhorse Music Group 2013
Vertikal I & IIVertikal I & II
Imports 2016
Vinyl$26.95
Vertikal II by Cult Of Luna (2013-09-17)Vertikal II by Cult Of Luna (2013-09-17)
Workhorse Music Group

Vertikal II [Digipak] by Cult of Luna (CD, Sep-2013, Workhorse Music Group) USD $11.19 Buy It Now 6h 17m
Vertikal I & II by Cult of Luna (Vinyl, Apr-2016, Indie Recordings) USD $29.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Vertikal I & II by Cult of Luna (Vinyl, Apr-2016, Indie Recordings) USD $28.75 Buy It Now 5 days
Vertikal Ii (uk) 7090014388457 by Cult Of Luna, Audio Book, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $16.57 Buy It Now 6 days
CULT OF LUNA - Vertikal Ii (CD) USD $6.04 Buy It Now 6 days
Vertikal II Cult of Luna Audio CD USD $14.92 Buy It Now 7 days
CULT OF LUNA - VERTIKAL II (CD) HARD & HEAVY / METAL NEW+ USD $22.57 Buy It Now 7 days
CULT OF LUNA-VERTIKAL II CD NEW USD $9.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Cult Of Luna - Vertikal I & Ii NEW 3 x LP USD $34.89 Buy It Now 8 days
CULT OF LUNA - VERTIKAL I & II, 2016 RECORD STORE DAY CLEAR vinyl 3LP, SEALED! USD $59.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Cult Of Luna Vertikal I & II Limited Clear Vinyl 3LP-Set Sealed RSD ShipWW USD $41.31 Buy It Now 10 days
Vertikal Ii - Cult Of Luna LP USD $21.43 Buy It Now 10 days
CULT OF LUNA-VERTIKAL II VINYL NEW USD $20.86 Buy It Now 11 days
New Music Record Cult Of Luna "Vertikal II" LP USD $31.30 Buy It Now 13 days
Cult Of Luna: Vertikal II CD 2013 2 Workhorse Density Records WH30 Gatefold Case USD $9.95 Buy It Now 14 days
CULT OF LUNA VERTIKAL II 12" EP VINYL LIMITED BLACK NORWEGIAN IMPORT NEW/SEALED USD $12.56 Buy It Now 14 days
Vertikal II [Digipak] * by Cult of Luna (CD, Sep-2013, Workhorse Music Group) USD $6.03 Buy It Now 14 days
Cult of Luna - Vertikal II EP (2013) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $6.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Vertikal II [Digipak] by Cult of Luna (CD, Sep-2013, Workhorse Music Group) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Cult Of Luna - Vertikal II (NEW CD) USD $12.24 Buy It Now 17 days
CULT OF LUNA - VERTIKAL II - VINYL - IMPORT LP RECORD 2 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Vertikal Ii, Cult Of Luna, Vinyl, 7090014388464 * NEW * USD $21.18 Buy It Now 20 days
Vertikal II [Digipak] by Cult of Luna. USD $11.14 Buy It Now 22 days
Vertikal I & II by Cult of Luna. USD $53.10 Buy It Now 23 days
Cult Of Luna - Vertikal I & Ii [Vinyl New] USD $29.39 Buy It Now 23 days
Cult Of Luna Vertikal I & II 3LP vinyl in a Gatefold sleeve USD $37.71 Buy It Now 23 days
Cult Of Luna "Vertikal I & II" 3 Vinyl LP Box Set USD $41.47 Buy It Now 27 days
Cult of Luna - Vertikal II (CD, New & Sealed 4 track EP) USD $3.76 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy CULT OF LUNA music online Buy CULT OF LUNA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CULT OF LUNA Vertikal II ratings distribution

CULT OF LUNA Vertikal II reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of CULT OF LUNA "Vertikal II"