GANESH

Aka Moon

Aka Moon Ganesh album cover

Buy AKA MOON Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

1. The Grace Of Ganesh (6:00)
2. Mandala (6:06)
3. The Grace Of Siva (4:43)
4. Emptiness (9:20)
5. Birds Talk To You (9:08)
6. The Grace Of Vishnu (3:59)
7. Indentification With The Tree (5:43)
8. Elohim On The Moon (6:45)

Search AKA MOON Ganesh lyrics

- Chander Sardjoe / drums
- Pierre Van Dormael / acoustic & electric guitars
- Marc Ducret / acoustic & electric guitars

CD Carbon 7 (C7-026)

AKA MOON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AKA MOON Ganesh Music

Amazir (Dig)Amazir (Dig)
Cypres 2007
UnisonUnison
Cypres 2012

More places to buy AKA MOON music online Buy AKA MOON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AKA MOON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AKA MOON Ganesh ratings distribution

AKA MOON Ganesh reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Give it another halfstar. This album is another venture into Indian Classical music mixing in their typical jazz-rock music. But in this one , the guests are not too intrusive and most of the playing is done by the trio. Apart from two relatively long pieces on Indian percussions , one cannot say that this album is Indian influenced more than the Akasha albums. Additional input from longtime friend Van Dormael and regular guest Ducret are also discreet but the overall feeling on this album is IMHO yet another Aka Moon album.

Still well worth a listen.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#32761) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Review by hdfisch
3 stars I've to admit, on the first spin this album did not do too much to me, maybe because I'm not that fascinated by traditional Indian music in general. But I changed my opinion, after I listened to it by headphones in a quiet moment. It's quite an interesting one actually and I like the parts with percussion. My favourite song is "Birds Talk To You", but I find as well the percussion solo in "The Grace Of Vishnu" great. I think this band is quite worthwhile for checking out, if you are deeply into jazz fusion. 3,5 stars for this one!

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#32762) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Post a review of AKA MOON "Ganesh"