Magenta I'm Alive album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2004

1. I'm Alive (4:45)
2. Cold (1995 demo) (5:18)
3. King Of The Skies (4:50)
4. Pride (Director's Cut) (13:56)
5. Broken (video) (4:07)

- Matthew Cohen / bass
- Allan Mason-Jones / drums

EP-CD F2 Music Ltd. 200412S (2004) UK
EAN: 5016235193054

and to NotAProghead for the last updates

MAGENTA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAGENTA I'm Alive Music

I'm AliveI'm Alive
F2 Music
Audio CD$9.99 (used)

More places to buy MAGENTA music online Buy MAGENTA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MAGENTA I'm Alive ratings distribution

MAGENTA I'm Alive reviews

Review by richardh
3 stars Well EP's can never be 'essential'.BUT if you order the live album via their website then you get this EP totally FREE (and in my case I got a very good prog rock sampler CD as well).Bit of a 'no brainer' then! And this is almost the length of an album in 'old money' clocking in at 32 minutes long.Contains a longer version of 'Pride' as well as a video,which is good for those who've never been fortunate enough to see them live.The other songs are very nice as well.

Post a review of MAGENTA "I'm Alive"