ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to m@x for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

ANOTHER LEVEL FEATURING JAY-Z - BE ALONE NO MORE (CD SINGLE) USD $1.48 Buy It Now 38m 44s
Alone Again Naturally (Expanded Edition) - Esther Phillips (2014, CD New) USD $13.77 Buy It Now 42m 12s
Youth Of Today - We're Not In This Alone (NEW 12" VINYL LP) USD $25.15 Buy It Now 43m 15s
Tim Hagans - Alone Together [CD New] USD $16.74 Buy It Now 44m 40s
DAVE MASON-ALONE TOGETHER-8 TRACK CD-1970-USA- USD $9.92 Buy It Now 44m 48s
TED FIO RITO and His Orchestra Alone at a table for two 78 DECCA F5909 USD $22.19 Buy It Now 46m 25s
Rockabilly; Wayne Worley; Red Headed Woman / To Be Alone on ELBRIDGE rare '75 re USD $24.99 Buy It Now 46m 38s
Friday Hill One More Night Alone Cd Single USD $4.43 Buy It Now 59m 47s
BRENDAN QUINN - SLEEPING ALONE 7" SINGLE USD $2.95 Buy It Now 1h 6m
MAL WALDRON Left Alone A Dedication To Billie JAPAN LP NM WAX w/OBI MP2150 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Bags Groove/Lush Life/ Thelonious Alone in San Francisco 3 Cd Set Import Japan USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
GREGG SWANN Dizzy at the Door CD Crazy Thing Never Alone 11 trks USED USD $4.58 Buy It Now 1h 22m
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS..YOU`LL NEVER WALK ALONE..DECENT COPY 1963 COLUMBIA 7" USD $4.43 Buy It Now 1h 25m
TED PILTZECKER - STANDING ALONE * - NEW CD USD $15.55 Buy It Now 1h 34m
TOMMY FLANAGAN ALONE TOO LONG JAPAN USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
You'll Never Walk Alone - Elvis Presley (2006, CD New) USD $5.73 Buy It Now 1h 39m
JAZZ FOR WHEN YOU'RE NOT ALONE ~ NEW CD BOXSET USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
TIFFANY 'I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW' MCA1211 7" VINYL RECORD VG 26 USD $4.13 Buy It Now 1h 42m
LIVE I Alone CASSETTE 3 Track In Card Slipcase B/w Acoustic Version And Pain Lie USD $7.76 Buy It Now 1h 46m
BERNARD BUTLER Not Alone CASSETTE 2 Track B/w Bye Bye (crecs289) UK Creation 199 USD $7.76 Buy It Now 1h 46m
ANOTHER LEVEL Be Alone No More CASSETTE 3 Track C & J Radio Mix B/w I Can See Yo USD $7.76 Buy It Now 1h 46m
ALICE COOPER It's Me CASSETTE 2 Track B/w Bad Place Alone (6605634) UK Epic 1994 USD $7.76 Buy It Now 1h 46m
RAY BRYANT-ALONE WITH THE BLUES-JAPAN SHM-CD D73 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
BILLY VAUGHN SINGERS LP Alone With Today - Dot DLP-25897 USD $10.75 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Lola Dee, Only You (And You Alone)/Paper Roses, Wing W-90015 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
JIMMIE DAVIS LP No One Stands Alone - Vocalion VL-3676 USD $13.75 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Ian Hunter Your Never Alone With A Schizophrenic CD Razor & Tie MOTT RARE!! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
John Mayall`s Bluesbreakers - The Blues Alone - 9841805 USD $10.81 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Bill Evans - Alone - 9884032 USD $10.81 Buy It Now 2h 9m
MARTY ROBBINS - I WALK ALONE USD $7.40 Buy It Now 2h 9m
RED GARLAND RED ALONE ORIGINAL JAZZ CLASSICS PRESTIGE MOODSVILLE CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
I Want To Be Alone(12"Vinyl)Greta G-UK- XPR 2032-2wothird3-Ex/Ex USD $10.35 Buy It Now 2h 20m
JIMMY SACCA WITH BILLY VAUGHN, ALONE/YOU'RE ALL THAT I NEED DOT RECORDS 45 USD $11.49 Buy It Now 2h 23m
RAY CONNIFF SINGERS 4 TRACK REEL "Alone Again Naturally" 1972 {Columbia DT 1024} USD $24.95 Buy It Now 2h 24m
MOTOR BEARS don't leave me alone JAPAN 7" PROMO it K07S-7078 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
JOSEPH PATRICK MOORE Alone Together CD 2002 Jazz-Rock Bass USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
FRANK SINATRA ORIGINAL U.S. MONO REPRISE LP ALL ALONE W/ GATE-FOLD COVER / VG++ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 29m
BAD COMPANY Abandoned and Alone Rare Promo CD Single USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Elvis CD "You Will Never Walk Alone" GUC USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Rita Coolidge, We're All Alone/Southern Lady, 45 w/PS NM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone 1985 Cassette Oldies USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 48m
PURACANE Things You Should Leave Alone CD Key Movement Big Day 10 trks USED USD $5.35 Buy It Now 2h 57m
45RPM Tiffany I Think We're Alone Now and No Rules USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 59m
BILL ANDERSON " I CAN DO NOTHING ALONE " COUNTRY / FOLK VINYL LP VG/VG+ DECCA USD $8.87 Buy It Now 3h
NATURAL LIFE Natural Life CD SINGLE As One Alone 3 trks USED *starcomed1 USD $1.34 Buy It Now 3h 10m
MICHAEL JACKSON Lot E.T. LP BOX Bonus LEAVE ME ALONE 12" VINYL RARE GREEK PRESS USD $99.00 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Dr. Bombay Doctor Bound Gagged Alone for You Private Punk Picture Sleeve 45 USD $8.29 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Alon Olearczyk (POOGY) ISRAELI HEBREW ROCK OOP CD ???? ??????'?? ???? ???? ???? USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Connie Boswell, All Alone/Remember, Decca 1889 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Time In Malta : Alone With the Alone CD (2004) USD $2.95 Buy It Now 3h 30m
UKiss ?- Alone Japan CD AVCD-48606 U-KISS OBI k-pop kpop USD $10.50 Buy It Now 3h 36m
LASGO - ALONE - CD SINGLE USD $0.52 [0 bids]
THE HILLTOPPERS "ONLY YOU (AND YOU ALONE)" 78RPM 1955 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
CD 70'S RADIO HITS VOL. 6 with Brand New Key and Alone Again Naturally AND MORE USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
FRANK SINATRA A MAN ALONE CAPITOL RECORDS PRESSING BRISTOL PROD ROD MCKUEN USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 46m
The Knaves - Leave Me Alone (Killer two sider 60's punk) USD $60.00 [0 bids]
Stand Alone Complex, Vol. 2 by Original Soundtrack (CD, Aug-2005, Bandai) USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 49m
George Jones-The Grand Tour/Alone Again CD NEW USD $16.38 Buy It Now 3h 53m
JUKEBOX/OLDIE, WALKER BROTHERS, NO REGRETS/WE'RE ALL ALONE, OLD GOLD 7",NOS. USD $3.00 Buy It Now 4h
45 PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY, NO RECORD, PAUL ANKA, I DON'T LIKE TO SLEEP ALONE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 11m
DION - ALONE WITH DION - LAURIE RECORDS LLP 2004 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Jim Diamond I Sleep Alone At Night 7" Single A1 B1 Pressing - EX USD $3.32 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Rattlers - Livin' Alone / On The Beach 7" ramones punk 1979 joey nyc kbd surf 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 24m
CROWDED HOUSE cassette tape album TOGETHER ALONE ---lot 35 USD $10.20 Buy It Now 4h 29m
CASH McCALL ( RARE OUT OF PRESS CD ) TRAVELLIN' ALONE ( NEAR MINT ) USD $19.17 Buy It Now 4h 36m
ROCKET RODEN alone / gamblin fever IN TUNE RECORDS 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 39m
Alone - Jamal (2011, CD New) USD $14.58 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Go / Elderly Woman Behind Counter / Alone USD $5.63 Buy It Now 4h 56m
THE WONDER STUFF SLEEP ALONE 12'' UK USD $16.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
KIM JONES leave him alone LP ARROW --- private soft rock --- LISTEN USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 9m
OUTSIDERS~GOTTA LEAVE US ALONE~NEAR MINT~CAPITOL~I JUST CAN'T SEE YOU ~ ROCK 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 12m
RICHARD ASHCROFT " ALONE WITH EVERYBODY " CD ALBUM - UK FREEPOST USD $4.13 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Prince Mega Rare One Night Alone Programm From London 2002 USD $4.74 [4 bids]
Soul 45 FIVE SPECIAL Why Leave Us Alone on Elektra USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Don Cornell 45 EP Hold My Hand/I'm Your/It Isn't Fair/I'll Walk Alone Teen PS USD $28.00 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Roy Hamilton "You'll Never Walk Alone" LP USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5h 27m
MEYER KUPFERMAN - KUPFERMAN: FLIGHT ALONE / SPECULUM SYMPHONY - NEW CD USD $16.96 Buy It Now 5h 29m
THELONIOUS MONK - THELONIOUS ALONE IN SAN FRANCISCO [8436542010306] - NEW CD USD $8.06 Buy It Now 5h 34m
CHARLIE STRAIGHT with MARKETA IRGLOVA I Sleep Alone 2013 Czech 1-track promo CD USD $5.91 Buy It Now 5h 36m
GEVA ALON I See The Love UK 1-trk promo test CD Neal Casal USD $4.43 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Tift Merritt - Traveling Alone Expanded Edition [CD New] USD $25.37 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Jamal - Alone [CD New] USD $19.47 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Alone For The First Time - Ryan Hemsworth (2014, CD New) USD $9.03 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Frank Sinatra : All Alone vinyl album; USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Suncrown - You Are Not Alone [CD New] USD $26.25 Buy It Now 5h 43m
1971 - Elvis - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE - Stereo LP - Camden Records CAS-2472 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 5h 47m
TIFFANY i think we're alone now 7" PS EX/EX USD $14.64 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Clarkson Rose. ' I never see Maggie alone. ' ' USD $2.22 [0 bids]
Rita Coolidge 45 We're All Alone/Southern Lady USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Cher - We All Sleep Alone - Special Limited Edition Picture Disc Record USD $34.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Mario Lanza For You Alone 78 RPM Record USD $13.31 Buy It Now 5h 56m
PHILIP JOHN LEWIN AM I REALLY HERE ALL ALONE MINI LP CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 58m
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 12" VINYL ELVIS PRESLEY GREAT VALUE REDUCED 2 CLEAR! USD $7.40 Buy It Now 5h 59m
The Daylighters: Whisper Of The Wind / Here Alone 45 - Soul USD $14.00 Buy It Now 5h 59m
George Thorogood Live Who do yo Love Bottom of the Sea Night Time I Drink Alone USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h
We Are Not Alone, New Music USD $3.65 Buy It Now 6h 4m
FRANK SINATRA-A MAN ALONE-RARE INDIAN 45rpm '69-FACTORY USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Florez Not Alone Ep CD USD $4.73 Buy It Now 6h 9m
Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone [CD New] USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 10m
0 result found for "ALON"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.