ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

Gary Williams - Alone Together (CD 2004) John Wilson Orchestra USD $4.97 Buy It Now
Billy Joel 45 rpm "Leave A Tender Moment Alone" on Columbia Records USD $1.50 Buy It Now
LP BILL WYMAN STONE ALONE **NM VINYL** rolling stones 1 USD $14.98 Buy It Now
You Are Not Alone, X Factor Finalists, Good Single USD $1.30 Buy It Now
Dokken "Alone Again" 12" Vinyl Single USD $7.00 Buy It Now
Brenda Lee - All Alone Am I 1962 7" Vg Brunswick 45-05882 USD $3.27 Buy It Now
Alone [CD 2], , Very Good USD $1.30 Buy It Now
10" 78RPM - RICHARD CROOKS - FOR YOU ALONE (HMV D.A.1163) E USD $5.24 Buy It Now
Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone - Elvis, RCA All Countries USD $12.84 Buy It Now
Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone - Elvis, RCA All Countries USD $16.22 Buy It Now
KNAVES - Leave Me Alone - 10'LP - Vinyl Beat/Rock/60s/70s USD $18.52 Buy It Now
KNAVES - Leave Me Alone - 10'LP - Vinyl Beat/Rock/60s/70s USD $22.86 Buy It Now
Thelonious Monk - Alone In San Francisco [Vinyl New] USD $14.08 Buy It Now
Gerry & The Pacemakers You'll Never Walk Alone 1983 UK Reissue Old Gold Mono EX USD $4.13 [0 bids]
Alone In San Francisco - Thelonious Monk (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $12.08 Buy It Now
Be Alone No More [CD 2], Another Level, Very Good Maxi, Single USD $1.30 Buy It Now
JIMMIE DAVIS "NO ONE STANDS ALONE" 33 1/3 VINYL LP GOSPEL HYMNS USD $12.28 Buy It Now
Limited Edition- For you Alone - Columbia Records Vintage Vinyl! USD $1.99 Buy It Now
JAMES, Oliver - You Left Me Alone - Vinyl (7") USD $10.25 Buy It Now
JUNIE ~ BREAD ALONE ~ ORIG. WLP BOOGIE FUNK-SOUL LP..NM..ON COLUMBIA USD $12.00 Buy It Now
Crystal Gayle Nobody Wants To Be Alone 1985 Warner Bros. 33rpm lp 25154-1 USD $9.50 Buy It Now
IAN HUNTER YOU'RE NEVER ALONE WITH A SCHIZOPHRENIC CANADA 33rpm LP VERY GOOD+ USD $2.61 [0 bids]
45 RPM - LOUIS ARMSTRONG - I'LL WALK ALONE USD $0.99 [1 bids]
WARREN ZEVON Sentimentally Hygiene/The Factory/Leave my monkey alone (12"dub) USD $10.50 Buy It Now
Gerry And The Pacemakers: You'll Never Walk Alone - 45 RPM - FREE POST USD $7.89 Buy It Now
Maria Muldaur-A Woman Alone With the Blues CD NEW USD $19.73 Buy It Now
Justin Tubb Lorene Mann 45 We've Gone Too Far Again / Together But Still Alone USD $1.00 Buy It Now
REGGAE 7" GREGORY ISAACS "I CAN'T GIVE YOU MY LOVE ALONE" AFRICAN MUSEUM hear USD $8.00 Buy It Now
RARE MODERN SOUL LP-GEORGE BANTON "IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME LEAVE ME ALONE" USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Freddy Fender 45 If You Don't Love Me Why Don't You Just Leave Me Alone USD $1.00 Buy It Now
GEORGE BAKER IT & ONE ALONE HMV B2461 USD $3.28 Buy It Now
RANDY TRAVIS YOU AND YOU ALONE USD $4.99 Buy It Now
CRAZY HORSE - ALL ALONE NOW 7" VINYL PROMO USD $13.11 Buy It Now
DALEY-ALONE TOGETHER CD NEW USD $8.46 Buy It Now
Christopher Kincaid - Learning to Walk Alone (CD 2008) NEW/SEALED USD $4.97 Buy It Now
Rob van Kreeveld "Alone Together" Import (Challenge Records- NL) audio CD USD $24.95 Buy It Now
Anastacia Left Outside Alone Australia CD Single USD $0.75 [0 bids]
ANASTACIA: SELF TITLED CD ALBUM FEATURING LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE USD $2.23 Buy It Now
THE KAYE SISTERS ALONE & SHAKE ME I RATTLE PHILIPS PB752 USD $6.55 Buy It Now
18628 Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone [SINGLE] CD (1999) USD $3.27 Buy It Now
GO IT ALONE - HISTORIES - 2007 CD ALBUM USD $2.61 Buy It Now
ALL ALONE WITH YOU(+DVD)(ltd.) USD $62.50 Buy It Now
Tommy James & the Shondells I Think We're Alone Now 1967 Mono LP VG++ USD $15.29 Buy It Now
Ray Parker Jr - I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone 7" Vinyl 45RPM USD $2.61 Buy It Now
BRENDA LEE - All Alone Am I +3 - super clean Decca 45 rpm E.P. 2738 USD $15.00 Buy It Now
cher - we all sleep alone scare 3" cd single USD $15.99 Buy It Now
FRANK SINATRA All Alone REPRISE STEREO LP USD $8.95 Buy It Now
78rpm webster booth BECAUSE / FOR YOU ALONE B 8920 , EX USD $19.69 Buy It Now
MOBILES - YOU'RE NOT ALONE - 1982 7" P/S - LOTS MORE POST PUNK IN MY EBAY SHOP USD $3.28 Buy It Now
Guthrie Thomas-Ride Alone CD NEW USD $17.19 Buy It Now
Jackstreet Inc. Can't Do It Alone 12" 4th & Broadway 1989 USD $10.49 Buy It Now
LONESOME SUNDOWN Leave My Money Alone/Lost Without Love EXCELLO 2092 VG+ Vinyl USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Rockabilly; Dewey Guy; Rock A While / Can't Stand To Be Alone on RIDGECREST re USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Frank Sinatra A Man Alone RSLP 1030 Mint. USD $19.69 Buy It Now
Dine Alone 10 Year Box Helicon Blue Vinyl LP Colored City and Colour Limited RSD USD $89.99 [0 bids]
USD $116.99 Buy It Now
BOZ SCAGGS - Lido Shuffle / We're all alone EX 7" Single CBS USD $4.59 Buy It Now
Heart - alone 7" record clock gift birthday xmas USD $9.17 Buy It Now
THE CROWD YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 7IN VINYL RECORD USD $6.56 Buy It Now
Moon Mullican Jole Blon/ I'll Sail My Ship Alone VG+ Starday 8035 Country 45rpm USD $3.00 [0 bids]
78rpm MARIO LANZA for you alone / my song my love USD $26.25 Buy It Now
Nana Mouskouri - Alone Lp NM 20131224 MEXICAN USD $3.60 Buy It Now
10" 78RPM - HENRY HALL - LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY DREAMS (COLUMBIA CB 445) USD $5.25 Buy It Now
I Was Tired of Being Alone 7" Patrice Rushen - 1982 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
Only You (And You Alone) 7" Child - 1979 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
PRINCE One Nite Alone Live! Rare OOP 2002 2xCD EX NPG Records USD $77.00 [31 bids]
All Alone Am I LP Brenda Lee - 1963 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
Travellin' Alone LP Cash McCall - 1966 USD $20.88 Buy It Now
I Was Tired of Being Alone 7" Patrice Rushen - 1982 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
You'll Never Walk Alone LP Mono Elvis Presley - 1971 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
I Can't Leave You Alone 7" George McCrae - 1974 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
Tired Of Being Alone 7" Al Green - 1971 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
You'll Never Walk Alone LP - Mono Elvis Presley - 1971 USD $12.00 Buy It Now
Hinder - Loaded And Alone - Rare Radio Promotional CD Single - 1203 USD $17.99 Buy It Now
Hilltoppers Alone/The Prisoner's Song Excellent Condition Original 45 USD $6.50 Buy It Now
PRINCE & THE NPG One Nite Alone The Aftershow It Aint't Over! Live OOP CD USD $51.00 [16 bids]
DICK WELLSTOOD alone JCE 73 usa jazzology LP PS EX/VG+ USD $11.78 Buy It Now
NANA MOUSKOURI alone PHH 3 near mint disc uk philips LP PS EX/EX USD $11.78 Buy It Now
PAT BENATAR heartbreaker/my clone sleeps alone CHS 2395 uk chrysalis 7" PS EX/EX USD $9.17 Buy It Now
DJ ORDEAL maureen/left alone KANE 007 white label promo uk 7" PS EX/EX USD $9.17 Buy It Now
BILL EVANS Alone (Again) LP Jazz NEAR-MINT !! USD $15.75 Buy It Now
Together Alone CROWDED HOUSE Audio CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Alone (My Life Underground) by Solid Gold Playaz (CD, Jun-2005, Kanzleramt... USD $6.99 Buy It Now
Alone [CD 1], Lasgo, Very Good Single USD $1.30 Buy It Now
Alone Together - Dave Mason New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $11.79 Buy It Now 2m 9s
KAREN WIGGS-WILBANKS Hymn Alone CD Clinton Maryland gospel NEW USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3m 22s
Don Rondo Carlton 551 You'll Never Walk Alone USD $4.45 Buy It Now 4m 29s
Louisiana Soul - BARBARA GEORGE - "LEAVE ME ALONE" on HEP' ME (M-) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8m 54s
LIVING COLOUR - "LEAVE IT ALONE" - SONY COSTA RICA RARE 12" PROMO WHITE LABEL USD $26.99 [0 bids]
14m 36s
14384 Richard Ashcroft Alone With Everybody CD (2000) USD $5.11 Buy It Now 15m 1s
BUDDY GUY JUNIOR WELLS INTENSELY RARE ALONE & ACOUSTIC CD / LP COVER ART POSTER USD $59.95 Buy It Now 19m 20s
Elvis Presley 45 - There Goes My Everything b/w You'll Never Walk Alone USD $12.00 [0 bids]
19m 46s
RARE DOOWOP 45 - THE VALETS - SHERRY / YOU AND YOU ALONE - JON 4219 VG+ USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21m 4s
Jackstreet Inc. Can't Do It Alone 12" USD $11.15 Buy It Now 21m 53s
TC Crew ?- I Can't Do It Alone 1992 DJ INTERNATIONAL....NEAR MINT...RARE!! USD $65.60 Buy It Now 26m 54s
BRENDA LEE - All Alone Am I - LP - Original Black Decca Label - NM Vinyl USD $12.13 Buy It Now 27m 44s
GARAGE 45 - TIDAL WAVES - SHE LEFT ME ALL ALONE -/ FARMER JOHN - HBR 482 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 32m 14s
Nancy Sinatra (Holland 45 ps) IN OUR TIME / LEAVE MY DOG ALONE ~ Reprise VG USD $22.49 Buy It Now 33m 17s
1794 KEITH COLE-MUSIC ALONE-SUCCESS PRE-REGGAE 45 7" USD $35.00 Buy It Now 35m 3s
marty Robbins demo i walk alone 45rpm USD $3.92 [0 bids]
36m 3s
tri decca the southlanders alone 45rpm british rock n roll ex condition USD $5.24 [0 bids]
36m 4s

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives