ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

Elvis Presley-You'll Never Walk Alone 8 Tk USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Ferlin Husky - Where No One Stands Alone - 1968 PROMO LP - SEALED! USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
You're Not Alone [EP] by Marie Miller (CD, Jun-2013, Curb) 4 tracks USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Alone With the Blues USD $10.47 Buy It Now 3h
DR HOOK_I Don't Want To Be Alone Tonight_used 45 VINYL_7"_from AUS_zz5_OH24h USD $9.51 Buy It Now 3h 3m
YOUTH OF TODAY We're Not In This Alone LP RED VINYL SxE UNPLAYED USD $12.59 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Ian Hunter You're Never Alone With A... 1979 Vinyl LP Chrysalis CHR 1214 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 3h 8m
NEW Not Afraid to Stand Alone (Audio CD) USD $25.32 Buy It Now 3h 10m
Chastity Belt ?- I Used To Spend So Much Time Alone LP Pink Vinyl USD $24.99 [0 bids]
Voodoo Glow Skulls / Left Alone Split Cd Ska Punk Skacore Smelvis Records DIY USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
~BACK ART MISSING~ John Lee Hooker CD Alone 2 USD $4.77 Buy It Now 3h 25m
NOT ALONE **Mint Condition** USD $14.49 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Alone by Chris Blevins. USD $16.22 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Jackie Wilson~Original UK 45 Alone at last VG+ '60 Coral Q72412 R USD $11.85 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Paul Bley ORIG US LP Alone again solo piano NM '75 IAI A373840 Free Jazz USD $19.77 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Better Than Alone - Chris Blevins 8713762999407 (CD Used Like New) USD $13.35 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Dion, Dion & The Belmonts - Alone & Together [New CD] UK - Import USD $13.21 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Chicago-You're Not Alone/It's Alright USD $2.50 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Boz Scaggs - We're All Alone / Lido Shuffle 45 NM 1976 USD $2.79 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Boz Scaggs - We're All Alone / Lido Shuffle 45 VG 1976 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Dion, Dion & The Belmonts - Alone & Together [New CD] UK - Import USD $12.24 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Ray Conniff - Love Theme from the Godfather: Alone Again [New CD] USD $14.39 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Mickey Gilley - Overnight Sensation / I'll Sail My Ship Alone 45 1975 VG+ USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Richard Ashcroft Alone With Everybody CD USD $8.41 Buy It Now 4h 15m
TANGENT-A SPARK IN THE AETHER - THE MUSIC THAT DIED ALONE...-JAPAN CD Gi35 USD $31.50 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Chris Blevins - Better Than Alone [New CD] UK - Import USD $15.35 Buy It Now 4h 28m
SNEAUX - I Don't Want To Be Alone Tonight/Don't Keep Me Hanging On -SANSU S1019 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 33m
Chris Blevins - Better Than Alone [New CD] UK - Import USD $15.04 Buy It Now 4h 42m
BUGS Leavin' Here 7" VINYL Green Vinyl B/w Leave Us Alone And See If I Care (w USD $11.78 Buy It Now 5h 2m
TOMMY FLANAGAN - alone too long - RARE 1981 DENON JAPAN LP USD $12.88 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Sunnyboys ?Play The Best 1st press Disctronics (greatest, alone with you,) USD $7.92 [0 bids]
LUX OCCULTA - Forever Alone.Immortal / My Guardian Anger. (Reissue 2001) . 2Cds USD $31.00 Buy It Now 5h 11m
LIFESEND ALONE MEGA RARE US PRIVATE THRASH Metal INDIE CD ARBITRATER TELEPATHY USD $199.99 [0 bids]
You Alone by Echoing Angels (2007) Like New CD - CD ONLY NO CASE USD $3.38 Buy It Now 5h 25m
USED Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex O.S.T. Plus CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 31m
USED Yoko Kanno - Stand Alone Complex O.S.T.2 [Japan CD] VTCL-60256 CD USD $59.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
BTS - YOU NEVER WALK ALONE ALBUM 1 SET (LEFT & RIGHT VERSION) KPOP ALBUM USD $74.00 Buy It Now 5h 45m
SPY - Alone In The Dark Part 2 - Vinyl (double 12") Hospital Records USD $26.33 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Ghost in the Shell STAND ALONE COMPLEX O.S.T.+ Japan Anime Music SOUNDTRACK CD USD $31.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Masayoshi Takanaka / Alone / Kitty 28MK 0025 / JAPAN LP OBI Sheet Record A3120 USD $1.99 [0 bids]
GEORGE McCRAE - I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE 7" VINYL USD $5.60 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Archie Shepp & Mal Waldron - Left Alone Revisited [Digipack] Audio CD Sealed USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h
Operator Please Leave It Alone Signed / Autographed CD Single - Like New USD $14.26 Buy It Now 6h 14m
BOB CROSBY ORCHESTRA "Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone)" DECCA 2452 [78 RPM] USD $9.76 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Better Than Alone [9/8] by Chris Blevins (CD, Sep-2017, Horton Records) USD $12.40 Buy It Now 6h 18m
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Iz Kamakawiwo'Ole, Israel - Alone in Iz World [New CD] USD $13.37 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Andy Williams, Alone Again (Naturally), 1972, 12" 33rpm LP Record (L4) USD $7.92 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Lasgo - Alone 12" - MX 1198 (N) - VG USD $9.81 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Alone by Pretenders USD $9.96 Buy It Now 7h 32m
I'm Alone No You're Not by Joseph USD $11.64 Buy It Now 7h 33m
As Time Goes By: Carmen McRae Alone Live at the Dug JVC JAPAN XRCD USD $107.99 Buy It Now 7h 35m
L2091 - Alone with you. Vinyl USD $14.03 Buy It Now 7h 48m
FATS WALLER - Plays Sings Alone & With Various Groups USD $12.62 Buy It Now 8h
EMBRACE-"DRAWN FROM MEMORY"-SAVE ME-YOU'RE NOT ALONE-NEW ADAM EVE-BRAND NEW CD USD $5.17 Buy It Now 8h 9m
ANASTACIA-"FREAK OF NATURE"-PAID MY DUES-YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE-BRAND NEW CD 2001 USD $4.13 Buy It Now 8h 9m
CD SINGLE - BEE GEES - ALONE USD $1.40 [0 bids]
BIG COUNTRY ALONE 12" PICTURE DISC IN DIE CUT SLEAVE USD $18.24 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Vancouver Gold [EP] by Go It Alone - NM Used CD (2005) Rock USD $4.05 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Japan Red Vinyl > Mal Waldron/Left Alone USD $30.00 Buy It Now 8h 19m
DOUG ASHDOWN - LEAVE LOVE ENOUGH ALONE BILLINGSGATE REC.1974 EX++ COND USD $10.29 Buy It Now 8h 22m
Nr. 17 - Original Stableman Leave Me Alone - Rock-A-Billy Records 7" Vinyl USD $5.62 [0 bids]
RITA COOLIDGE We're All Alone / Southern Lady 45 USD $7.88 Buy It Now 8h 30m
King alone without you UK 7" vinyl single USD $1.76 Buy It Now 8h 38m
Alone In Iz World - Israel Iz Kamakawiwo'Ole (2001, CD New) USD $17.80 Buy It Now 8h 44m
GRINSPOON_Better off Alone_used cd-s_ships from AUS!__F2 USD $9.51 Buy It Now 9h 2m
JACKIE WILSON Alone At Last / Am I The Man 45 USD $11.85 Buy It Now 9h 3m
the Beautiful South - I'll sail this ship alone superb copy nr mint UK 7" USD $7.01 Buy It Now 9h 7m
THELONIOUS MONK Alone In San Francisco JAPAN CD UCCO-5582 2016 NEW USD $39.93 Buy It Now 9h 8m
Everly Brothers - Power of love/Leave my girl alone GERMANY-66 PS/45 GARAGE BEAT USD $100.00 Buy It Now 9h 15m
PRETENDERS - ALONE * NEW CD USD $25.72 Buy It Now 9h 17m
PAUL MAURIAT & ORCHESTRA Love Is Blue / Alone In The World 45 USD $7.88 Buy It Now 9h 28m
ALONE cd WARHAMMER 40000 RAVEN GUARD audio DRAMA joe parrino hardy fowler USD $69.99 Buy It Now 9h 29m
BILL ANDERSON "I Can Do Nothing Alone" USED 1967 Decca LP NM/EX USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Heart - Alone, 12" Single, FREE P&P USD $9.81 Buy It Now 9h 34m
MALINA MOYE - Alone - CD - Import - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $22.95 Buy It Now 9h 46m
CD: DiAnna Steele - Alone USD $0.99 Buy It Now 9h 47m
THE WHO~'ALONE & TOGETHER' ~RARE GERMAN CD 1992~ GLR9224~NEW USD $35.09 Buy It Now 9h 48m
JUDY GARLAND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE LP T675 USD $2.79 [0 bids]
2Wo Third3 / I Want To Be Alone USD $2.81 Buy It Now 9h 55m
MIKE POSNER At Night, Alone CD BRAND NEW USD $11.76 Buy It Now 9h 56m
BREAKING BENJAMIN We are not alone CD JAPAN IMPORT NEW Smashing Pumpkins s4317 USD $200.00 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Wei-Gang Li, Li-Wei - Alone [New CD] USD $14.91 Buy It Now 10h
Alon Nechushtan, Alon Nechushtan & Talat - Growl [New CD] USD $16.68 Buy It Now 10h
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Twinkle Echo [New CD] USD $17.24 Buy It Now 10h
The Ghouls - Stand Alone [New CD] USD $14.13 Buy It Now 10h 2m
Joe Venuti - Alone at the Palace [New CD] USD $14.69 Buy It Now 10h 2m
Ruins, Ruins Alone - Ruins Alone [New CD] Jewel Case Packaging USD $14.76 Buy It Now 10h 3m
TONY BRENT I'm Alone Because I Love You / Just A-Wearyin' For You 45 USD $7.88 Buy It Now 10h 3m
BTS - WINGS:YOU NEVER WALK ALONE Left Ver. CD+ RANDOM POSTER (Free Tracking) USD $25.90 Buy It Now 10h 8m
Hank Williams - Alone And Forsaken (CD) - Hillbilly/Boogie/Honky Tonk USD $31.44 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Hank Williams - Alone And Forsaken (CD) - Hillbilly/Boogie/Honky Tonk USD $36.15 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Falling Alone 2001 by amandla USD $6.26 Buy It Now 10h 15m
12": Together Alone - BJC001 - Black Jesus Casino - BJC001 USD $15.43 Buy It Now 10h 21m
FRANK SINATRA A MAN ALONE/LOVE'S BEEN 1969 INDIAN 7" USD $13.74 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Elvis Presley's You'll Never Walk Alone (LP), Pickwick Records 1971 CAS-2472 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
John Lee Hooker - Alone Volume 1 [CD] USD $14.06 Buy It Now 10h 47m
In Christ Alone Ultimate Tracks USD $5.54 Buy It Now 10h 48m
JOSEPH (ALTERNATIVE) - I'M ALONE, NO YOU'RE NOT [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 49m
JOSEPH (ALTERNATIVE) - I'M ALONE, NO YOU'RE NOT [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $12.34 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Royce Da 5'9 & Cash Brown - Double Homicide / Das Efx - Leave It Alone 12" USD $5.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"