ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

Buy ALON Alon Music

PASCAL & KAREN PARRY Think we're Alone now MIXES CD Tommy James Shondells SEALED USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Tiffany 45 rpm I Think We're Alone Now & No Rules 1987 MCA records USD $11.95 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Left Alone - Streets of Wilmington [New Vinyl] USD $21.88 Buy It Now 1h 43m
THE BEE GEES - THEIR GREATEST HITS - 2 X CD SET - NIGHT FEVER / ALONE / WORDS + USD $5.25 [0 bids]
Fred Waring & The Pennsylvanians - You'll Never Walk Alone 7" - 45.CL-15095 - VG USD $6.25 Buy It Now 1h 47m
CHASTITY BELT-I USED TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME ALONE (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.12 Buy It Now 1h 49m
GAZEBOS-DIE ALONE (DLCD) (UK IMPORT) VINYL LP NEW USD $19.37 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Richard Ashcroft - Alone with Everybody (Cd, Compact Disc) complete Working USD $1.32 Buy It Now 1h 50m
DOKKEN - JUST GOT LUCKY / ALONE AGAIN "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA RECORDS UNPLAYED USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Hovey Otis, Standing Alone, Good USD $7.39 Buy It Now 1h 53m
1957 MONO POP LP - JUDY GARLAND - CAPITOL T835 - "ALONE" USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Pascal Feat Karen Parry-I Think We're Alone Now Cd Single USD $10.38 [0 bids]
Amy Grant Never Alone NEW SEALED LP vinyl record cut out USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Lasgo - Alone 12" - MX 1198 (N) - VG USD $9.19 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Left Alone - Streets of Wilmington [New Vinyl] USD $19.20 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Alice Cooper - Alone In His Nightmare(180g COLOURED RED VINYL ) USD $64.00 [0 bids]
Elvis LP: Elvis You'll Never Walk Alone Camden CAS 2472 Blue Label USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2h
Erik Brandt - Green Eyed Alone [New CD] USD $13.73 Buy It Now 2h 2m
BOBBY NEWTON 45 Don't fight the feeling Alone/ Lonely nights SOUL c3134 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2h 4m
The Parachute Band ?- You Alone (CD, 1999, GMI) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
LOUISE MASSEY Don't Be Blue For Me/Always Alone OKEH 06462 E 78RPM HEAR USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Smokey River Band "Your Memories Won't Leave Me Alone/I'm Going Crazy" Er Alvera USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
FRED MARTIN & REVUE: Sugar / When I Am Alone 45 rare Soul USD $200.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Alone by Hooker, John Lee USD $22.98 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Cher - Working girl /We all sleep alone - 7" 45 Geffen 1988 USD $3.93 [0 bids]
QUICKSAND Dine Alone w/ UNRELEASE SMITHS SONG REMKE COVER PROMO DJ CD single USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
78 RPM 10" Bud &Joe Billings - I'm Alone Because I Love You, when your hair 5834 USD $3.29 [0 bids]
The Desert Song / One Alone HOWARD THOMPSON JOHN THORPE Imperial 2184 USD $6.58 [0 bids]
Donny Osmond Alone Together Lp 33 Rpm looks as if never been played OUTSTANDING USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
THE CROWD " YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE " 7" SINGLE BRADFORD CITY 1985 VG USD $1.97 [0 bids]
IAN HUNTER - You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic (2CD 2009) USD $46.03 Buy It Now 2h 21m
ANGELETTES promo 45 Mine & Mine Alone mint minus b/w You & Only You VG+ mg1028 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2h 22m
JERRY GRANAHAN teen 45 Where's The Girl / You'll Never Walk Alone - NM USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 22m
ELVIS PRESLEY-YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE NM/VG+ VINYL RECORD WITH RARE FLYER LP USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 22m
JEFF LYNNE's ELO - ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE [digipack] NEW CD USD $5.51 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Alone Again & Other Hits USD $5.93 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Roy Hamilton You'll Never Walk Alone LP Epic LN 3294 USD $5.00 [0 bids]
JACK WAGNER - Alone In A Crowd - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** - RARE USD $44.95 Buy It Now 2h 26m
JACK WAGNER - Alone In A Crowd - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $25.95 Buy It Now 2h 26m
PAUL BLEY - Alone Again - CD - Original Recording Reissued - Excellent Condition USD $39.75 Buy It Now 2h 29m
THE BETA BAND TO YOU ALONE/SEQUINSIZER CD SINGLE IN CARD SLEEVE USD $3.93 [0 bids]
THICKE - When I Get You Alone - CD - Single - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2h 31m
DOO WOP/ROCKABILLY- HERBIE COX & GROUP "LEAVE MY WOMAN ALONE"- RAMA- PROMO- VG++ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Live Alone At The Freight And Salvage Graham Parker Audio CD USD $36.10 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Geva Alon - Get Closer NEW CD USD $11.82 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Not For Ourselves Alone: Story Of Elizabeth Cady Stanton & Susan B. Anthony VG USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2h 40m
ORIGINAL BLIND BOYS OF ALABAMA - You'll Never Walk Alone/true Conviction - VG USD $25.95 Buy It Now 2h 42m
DON GIBSON ~ I WALK ALONE VINYL RECORD LP / 1971 Country & Western USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Mickey Thomas (starship): Alive Alone. CASSETTE TAPE. SEALED, BRAND NEW! USD $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Elvis Presley You'll never walk alone RCA 1747 EX USD $7.46 [2 bids]
70s ROCK LP - DAVE MASON - BLUE THUMB 19 - "ALONE TOGETHER" USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 46m
JAY FERGUSON - All Alone In End Zone - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $49.95 Buy It Now 2h 47m
I'm alone because I love you / You came to me with the roses AMBASSADORS TWELVE USD $6.58 [0 bids]
CASIOTONE FOR PAINFULLY ALONE - Twinkle Echo - CD - *BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED* USD $22.95 Buy It Now 2h 48m
70s ROCK LP - DAVE MASON - ABC BLUE THUMB 19 - "ALONE TOGETHER" USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 49m
IRENE CARA - Fame / Never Alone (45 RPM Single, 1980) VG+/VG USD $2.70 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Al Green - Tired of Being Alone 1971 on London in VGC USD $9.14 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Michael Cooney - Cheese Stands Alone [New CD] USD $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Tangent, The Tangent - Music That Died Alone [New CD] Holland - Import USD $14.73 Buy It Now 2h 51m
DYNAMIC SUPERIORS: Leave It Alone / Mono 45 (dj, midtempo 70s Crossover Soul) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 52m
MIKE VALLELY - Alone - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Evan Brewer - Alone NEW CD USD $9.80 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Skankin' Pickle - Sing Alone With Skankin' Pickl (CD Used Like New) USD $8.83 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Cassietta George He Never Left Me Alone / Somebody's Watching 7" Audio Arts! NM USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Jessie Ware - Alone - Song Sheet Lyric Poster - Unique Art USD $9.19 Buy It Now 2h 58m
ADA JONES & BILLY MURRAY VICTOR 78 RPM RECORD 16884 ALL ALONE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3h
TEN JINN 'Alone' 2003 CD, melodic Prog-Rock USD $9.19 Buy It Now 3h
MASONIC QUINTET gospel 45 Never Alone / God Has Smiled On Me ~ RH USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Crystal Gayle - Nobody Wants To Be Alone vinyl LP Warner Bros 1985 Country USD $3.93 [0 bids]
Reuben Bell: Leave My Kitten Alone / All the Time [Unplayed Copy] USD $26.97 Buy It Now 3h 11m
RITA COOLIDGE - We're All Alone - 1977 UK 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single USD $13.14 Buy It Now 3h 12m
JOHN MAYALL, THE BLUES ALONE, MFSL Gold CD with lift lock jewel case USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
DAVE MASON, ALONE TOGETHER, MFSL Gold CD with lift lock jewel case USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
You'll Never Walk Alone by Elvis Presley (Cassette, RCA Camden Classics) EXCELL. USD $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Corey Stevens - Alone at Last [New CD] USD $20.91 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Dave Mason ~ Alone Together Marble Colored Vinyl Record LP RARE 1970 Rock EX USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Jessie Ware - Alone - Funky Lyric Art Print - A4 Size USD $9.19 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Dyce-Stand Alone CD NEW USD $4.23 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Al Green 45 Tired Of Being Alone bw Get Back Baby on Hi USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 23m
GERRY & THE PACEMACKERS re-issue 45rpm Single YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE USD $6.56 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Dr. Silke - Awakening to the Reality That You Are Never Alone [New CD] USD $17.71 Buy It Now 3h 24m
(FU179) The Fondas, Be Alone - 2005 DJ CD USD $2.62 Buy It Now 3h 25m
MICHAEL JACKSON YOU ARE NOT ALONE 5 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 25m
All Possible Futures by Miami Horror (CD, Apr-2015, Dine Alone) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
NEW In Christ Alone (CD, 2001) Worship Together Margaret Becker Maire Brennan USD $7.50 Buy It Now 3h 27m
DAKOTA SUITE - ALONE WITH EVERYBODY CD ( card case ) USD $2.96 Buy It Now 3h 28m
ROYAL CITY Alone At The Microphone 2003 11-trk promo CD USD $5.25 Buy It Now 3h 29m
SOUNDTRACK: Confessions Of A Pop Performer LP (UK, some cover delamination alon USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Ella Fitzgerald Time Alone Will Tell Past Perfect 24K Gold Edition USD $3.95 Buy It Now 3h 40m
Elvis Presley Records Moody Blue Colored Vinyl & You'll Never Walk Alone 2 LP's USD $11.50 [0 bids]
Henson Cargill-MEGA 615-0060-I can't face the bed alone / Daddy don't walk-PROMO USD $5.50 Buy It Now 3h 41m
RSD 2018 Exclusive Bag & 3 CDS -LUAKA BOP-DINE ALONE RECORDS-RUN THE JEWELS PIN USD $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Hank Locklin That's How Much I Love You LP Vinyl NM Country Anytime I Walk Alone USD $8.95 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Soul Purpose Never Alone 1979 USA CA XIAN RARE JESUS SSW AMATEUR PRIVATE LP USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3h 50m
FOUR SEASONS doowop R&R on U.K STATESIDE 45 ALONE / LONG LONELY NIGHTS F2742 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Amy Grant Never Alone 1980 Vinyl LP Myrrh Records MSB-6645 USD $11.21 Buy It Now 3h 58m
FOR YOU ALONE, VARIOUS ARTISTS Columbia GB-2 Vinyl LP33 Vocal Pop Album EX Mono USD $8.50 Buy It Now 3h 58m
ELVIS PRESLEY, CD "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE" NEW SEALED USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4h
A Man Alone Frank Sinatra Rod McKuen 7 1/2 IPS Reel NEW~!! From Sinatra Estate USD $37.77 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Robbins, Marty - I Walk Alone/Lily Of The Valley (45,1968) USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 4m

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"