ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

Buy ALON Alon Music

THE VANDAS Didn't Come Here To Be Alone CD EP 2005 gus agars chris altmann oz USD $9.34 Buy It Now 54m 8s
Richard Ashcroft - Alone With Everybody - FREE P/P USD $8.53 Buy It Now 58m 58s
Furiosity by Monster Truck (Vinyl, May-2013, Dine Alone) USD $26.69 Buy It Now 1h
Phase - Alone in Time [New CD] USD $16.05 Buy It Now 1h
Heart - Alone / Barracuda - 7" vinyl single,Picture Sleeve USD $11.69 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Martha Reeves & The Vandals - Love Bug, Leave My Heart Alone 7" Single Vinyl USD $5.62 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Hello Alone My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU CD Japan Yukinoshita Yukino Yui USD $19.32 Buy It Now 1h 19m
IN-GRID - IN-TANGO (WE TANGO ALONE) [SINGLE] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.50 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Phase - Alone in Time [New CD] USD $17.38 Buy It Now 1h 25m
RARE "TOMMY GLADU" I'M ALONE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU/I AM SO AFRAID OF LOSING YOU 45 USD $3.96 Buy It Now 1h 28m
SALENA JONES Japan REISSUE LP with OBI, ALONE & TOGETHER USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Johnny Thunders - Critics Choice / So Alone (NEW 10" VINYL) USD $19.05 Buy It Now 1h 39m
BERNARD BUTLER Not Alone CD Single - New USD $7.75 Buy It Now 1h 42m
RICHARD ASHCROFT ALONE WITH EVERYBODY - CASSETTE TAPE TESTED & FULLY WORKING USD $7.05 Buy It Now 1h 46m
PINK - LEAVE ME ALONE ( I'M LONELY ) AUSTRALIA ONLY CD SINGLE ~BRAND NEW SEALED! USD $26.46 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Alone at Last, Gary Burton, Good USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Klodya, I Was Tired Of Being Alone Vinyl Record/LP *USED* USD $15.59 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Crowded House : Together Alone CD (1993) USD $4.47 Buy It Now 2h 3m
LONNIE GORDON IF I HAVE TO STAND ALONE EU CD U -218 USD $4.98 Buy It Now 2h 6m
MARIO LANZA-YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE EU CD A-10194 USD $5.98 Buy It Now 2h 6m
GAZEBOS - DIE ALONE [SLIPCASE] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $14.22 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Gerry And The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone 7" Single USD $6.41 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Olive - You're Not Alone - Olive CD WPVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $9.24 Buy It Now 2h 22m
RAY PARKER JR - I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone - Ex 7" Single GEF 27 USD $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Time Alone By David Templeton On Audio CD Album 2007 Very Good X01 USD $4.49 Buy It Now 2h 32m
(CV465) Reverbed, Burn / Not Alone - 2012 DJ CD USD $3.63 Buy It Now 2h 32m
HEART Rare 1987 Japan Only 7" OOP Capital Label Rock P/C Single "Alone" USD $15.54 Buy It Now 2h 33m
45rpm CRAZY HORSE All Alone Now/One Thing I Love REPRISE REP 1075 Promo MINT! USD $7.15 Buy It Now 2h 33m
LOS HOLANDESES VOLADORES / Alone, Morgen / BELTER 50.283 Press Spain 1960 EP VG+ USD $45.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
[Phase] - Alone in Time [CD] USD $18.75 Buy It Now 2h 50m
X Factor Finalists You're Not Alone 2 Track Cd Single USD $1.41 [0 bids]
GARY WILSON - ALONE WITH GARY WILSON NEW CD USD $23.04 Buy It Now 2h 54m
PATSY CLINE Always / I'll Sail My Ship Alone 45 USD $7.75 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Tiddas - Walk Alone - CD (4 x Track Australian Card Sleeve) USD $13.24 Buy It Now 2h 55m
IN-GRID - IN-TANGO (WE TANGO ALONE) [SINGLE] NEW CD USD $13.94 Buy It Now 3h 2m
Various Artists : Jazz for When Youre Alone CD USD $3.46 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Alone Together/Headkeeper by Dave Mason (CD, Aug-2005, Bgo) USD $11.43 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Dokken - Alone Again (Vinyl) USD $11.37 Buy It Now 3h 10m
BAKER, CHET & BILL EVANS - ALONE TOGETHER/180G VINYL NEW CD USD $22.97 Buy It Now 3h 10m
ROD PRINCE doo-wop VG++ COMET 45 RAINBOW OF LOVE b/w MY STAR ALL ALONE ws1026 USD $16.95 [0 bids]
Crowded House - Together Alone (CD) USD $11.37 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Dave Mason - Alone Together/Headkeeper (CD Used Like New) USD $12.15 Buy It Now 3h 19m
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Bill Wyman-Stone Alone: Rolling Stones Records-COC 7910/LP USD $14.98 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Peter Sarstedt - You'll Never Be Alone Again (Vinyl) USD $25.61 Buy It Now 3h 25m
CARLY SIMON:CARLY SIMON (1971 Album) Elektra CD Inc. Another Door USD $4.26 [0 bids]
Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone / How Do You Do It (Vinyl) USD $19.20 Buy It Now 3h 50m
CHASTITY BELT I Used To Spend So Much Time Alone WHITE LABEL TEST PRESSING LP USD $71.16 Buy It Now 3h 53m
DENISE YOUNG 2 CD LOT Time Alone Something You Dream Of Pianist Piano Lounge USD $1.49 Buy It Now 3h 54m
ALONE IN THE DARK **Soundtrack** RARE 2-CD Germany 2005 CHRISTIAN SLATER USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Rare - secret machines promo - alone , jealous and stoned. Mint promo cd USD $2.83 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Alfie Boe - You'll Never Walk Alone - The Collection - Alfie Boe CD CEVG The USD $6.78 Buy It Now 4h
George McCrae - I Can't Leave You Alone (Vinyl) USD $11.37 Buy It Now 4h 7m
ALABAMA SHAKES Be Mine / You Ain't Alone 7 Live Third Man jack white black keys USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
NOFX Promo Leave It Alone Single Track CD Epitaph 1995 86435 S-2 Punk/Ska/Skate USD $14.16 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Clare Fischer-Alone Together CD NEW USD $19.11 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Alone Again (Naturally) Gilbert O'Sullivan 45 record vintage Rock'n Mania Record USD $2.00 [0 bids]
USD $4.00 Buy It Now
Breaking Benjamin : We Are Not Alone [us Import] CD (2004) USD $6.26 Buy It Now 4h 17m
MARK OWEN ~ Alone Without You ~ ENHANCED CD SINGLE CD1 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 4h 17m
FARON YOUNG, CD "ALONE WITH YOU" NEW SEALED USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 24m
The Guggenheim Grotto Universe Is Laughing, Happy The Man, & Waltzing Alone Cds USD $17.96 Buy It Now 4h 29m
DOUG SHELDON - LET'S MAKE A HABIT OF THIS b/w I WAS ALONE, 1963 DECCA F 11654 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 30m
NAT KING COLE 78 RPM "A BLOSSOM FELL/ALONE TOO LONG" USD $3.56 [0 bids]
Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone 7" Single 1977 USD $17.08 Buy It Now 4h 40m
THE VOCALEERS on RED ROBIN 119 / I Walk Alone / How Soon / RARE 78 VG+ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 41m
JACKIE WILSON " Alone At Last /Talk That Talk " Vinyl 45 7" Brunswick COL 3051 USD $7.79 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Home Alone-:christmas - V/A Compact Disc Free Shipping! USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
CHER: Believe [WE ALL SLEEP ALONE,BELIEVE,STRONG ENOUGH] USD $8.98 Buy It Now 4h 48m
THE CROWD YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE PS 45 1985 USD $1.07 [1 bids]
Billy Joel Leave A Tender Moment Alone & This Night Vinyl Record 45 BUY2GET1FREE USD $6.95 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Modern Talking YOU ARE NOT ALONE Euro 5-trk CD Maxi USD $7.49 Buy It Now 4h 59m
ELVIS PRESLEY - you'll never walk alone CAMDEN/PICKWICK 2472 (lp vinyl record), USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5h
Mal Waldron, All alone, 1st mono GTA italian pressing, PROMO, signed!, NM USD $349.00 [0 bids]
Stretta - Alone In The Blue CD 1992 Rockwerk Rec. USD $69.00 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Vinyl LP Elvis Presley YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE RCA VICTOR PG-91 Japan OBI USD $23.00 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone - 1977 1st Press HLP-8000 (EX) Ultrasonic Clean USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 17m
Ella Fitzgerald Past Perfect CD 204258 Time Alone Will Tell USD $15.75 Buy It Now 5h 29m
DONNIE & THE DELCHORDS 45 When You're Alone/So Lonely EPIC doo wop VG++ ws931 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5h 30m
Five Special Why Leave Us Alone 12" Single Vinyl AS-11408 R&B 70's USD $17.05 Buy It Now 5h 32m
Prince - One Nite Alone... Live! (NPG Records 2002 CD Box Set) USD $427.02 Buy It Now 5h 32m
45 RPM 7" Record Billy Joel This Night & Leave A Tender Moment Alone 38-04514 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
"Tyler, Charles"-Eastern Man Alone CD NEW USD $16.40 Buy It Now 5h 35m
CROWDED HOUSE TOGETHER ALONE ORIGINAL 1993 CAPITOL RECORDS US PRESS CD 27048 OOP USD $2.50 Buy It Now 5h 39m
When I Get You Alone [Single] by Robin Thicke (CD, Oct-2002, Interscope (USA)) USD $1.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Southlanders - Alone 10" Single 1957 78 rpm USD $56.94 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Chet Atkins Master Recording MFSL CD "Pickin' My Way", "In Hollywood" USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 56m
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH I'LL SAIL THIS SHIP ALONE PS 45 1989 USD $1.34 [2 bids]
LACONICS 45 I'll be all alone / Please come back again SOSO doowop d286 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5h 59m
CHER * WE ALL SLEEP ALONE * UK LIMITED EDITION 12" PICTURE DISC * HTF! USD $24.20 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Richard Ashcroft~Alone With Everybody. 2000. CD. The Verve USD $1.41 [0 bids]
michael jackson 12" leave me alone USD $4.27 Buy It Now 6h 9m
Alone - David Whitfield LP London PS 212 (Good+) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
Marillion Alone Again In The Lap Of Luxury 2 cd set cd singles 1994 Ex Condition USD $18.35 Buy It Now 6h 10m
VINYL LP...POSTAL SERVICE -SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS/ DISTRICT SLEEPS ALONE TONIGHT USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6h 21m
Bernard Butler - Not Alone - UK CD single USD $1.41 [0 bids]
Elvis Presley, You'll Never Walk Alone Vinyl Record/LP *USED* USD $18.43 Buy It Now 6h 28m
The Crowd , You'll Never Walk Alone (Extended Version) Vinyl Record/LP *USED* USD $15.59 Buy It Now 6h 28m
You'll Never Walk Alone Elvis Presley Vinyl Record USD $14.16 Buy It Now 6h 29m
You'll Never Walk Alone Elvis Presley Vinyl Record USD $15.59 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Gary Burton m- record original lP Alone at Last USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 34m
Greg Kihn "Boys Won't (Leave The Girls Alone)" 1985 Rock,12" Single, VG+, Promo USD $4.95 Buy It Now 6h 37m

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"