ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

Brandon Jenkins - Jenkins, Brandon : Stand Alone [New CD] USD $13.36 Buy It Now 1h 34m
HEART Bad Animals Vinyl LP ESTU 2032 Ann & Nancy Wilson Alone There's The Girl USD $3.82 [0 bids]
RICHARD ASHCROFT Alone With Everybody VJCP 68222 CD JAPAN 2000 NEW USD $64.86 Buy It Now 1h 48m
MALCOLM VAUGHAN: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE POP 687 CON EX USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Alone by Greg Garing CD 1997 Warner Bros. Compact Disc Promotional Version-OOP USD $1.95 Buy It Now 1h 54m
ALON NECHUSHTAN & TALAT - Growl - CD ** Like New - Mint ** USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2h 3m
O.S.T- GHOST IN THE SHELL STAND ALONE COMPLEX 2 YOKO KANNO New Korean Edition USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
O.S.T- GHOST IN THE SHELL STAND ALONE COMPLEX YOKO KANNO New Korean Edition USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
ALON NECHUSHTAN & TALAT - Growl - CD ** Brand New ** USD $16.49 Buy It Now 2h 7m
O.S.T- GHOST IN THE SHELL STAND ALONE COMPLEX 3 YOKO KANNO New Korean Edition USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
GUGGENHEIM GROTTO - Waltzing Alone - CD ** Brand New ** USD $45.75 Buy It Now 2h 12m
EDDY ARNOLD - Rockin' Alone / Thinking Tonight Blue Eyes RCA 48-0016 - 45rpm USD $6.95 Buy It Now 2h 13m
GUGGENHEIM GROTTO - Waltzing Alone - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $11.49 Buy It Now 2h 16m
DIERKS BENTLEY - Long Trip Alone - CD ** Brand New ** USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone 7" single VG USD $3.88 Buy It Now 2h 45m
MEL POWELL - Mel Powell Six Recent Works - Die Violine, Madrigal for Flute Alone USD $17.75 Buy It Now 2h 50m
BTS WINGS YOU NEVER WALK ALONE CD+Poster+LEFT ver.+ 120p Photo book+1p gift+etc USD $21.00 Buy It Now 2h 55m
MEL POWELL - Mel Powell Six Recent Works - Die Violine, Madrigal for Flute Alone USD $29.49 Buy It Now 2h 55m
BTS WINGS YOU NEVER WALK ALONE CD+Poster+Right ver.+ 120o photo book+1p gift+etc USD $21.00 Buy It Now 2h 55m
SOURCE Left Alone JAPAN CD In Flames Dismember Entombed Grave USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 26m
HELEN REDDY LEAVE ME ALONE SHEET MUSIC AUSTRALIAN USD $22.38 Buy It Now 3h 28m
#A-HA I've been losing you / This alone is love 1986 w 8594 VINYL EX USD $1.94 [0 bids]
Richard Ashcroft - Alone With Everybody - CD Album (P5) USD $1.28 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Cameron Blake - Alone On The World Stage - CD (P5) USD $1.28 Buy It Now 3h 35m
BTS Wings You Never Walk Alone Left Version Mint Color bangtan boys Sealed USD $19.50 Buy It Now 3h 38m
JOHN COATES, JR-Alone And Live Rare Japan LP w/OBI USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 49m
BTS wings You Never Walk Alone [ Left AND Right ] 2 Set bangtan boys poster USD $40.38 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Peter Maxwell-Davies: Sonata for Violin Alone; Dances from The Two Fiddlers; Son USD $10.02 Buy It Now 4h 5m
BTS WINGS You Never Walk Alone 2Ver. SET CD + Photobook + Photocard Sealed USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Reflection of Glory - Not Alone [New CD] USD $11.37 Buy It Now 4h 11m
THE PRETENDERS - ALONE CD NEW+ USD $22.34 Buy It Now 4h 12m
K-POP BTS WINGS You Never Walk Alone Right Ver CD + Photobook + Photocard Sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
BTS WINGS You Never Walk Alone [Left Ver.] CD + Photobook + Photocard Sealed USD $21.85 Buy It Now 4h 15m
LONNIE GORDON_If I Have To Stand Alone_used VINYL 12" inch_ships from AUS!_M1F USD $22.39 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Thelonious Monk - Alone In San Francisco JAPAN Riverside SR 7019 LP Vinyl Record USD $1,000.00 Buy It Now 4h 21m
THICKE_When I Get You Alone_used CD-s_ships from AUSTRALIA_A15 USD $7.46 Buy It Now 4h 22m
LOVE Alone Again Or LTD Nod CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY!! USD $64.68 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Alone and Together Selena Jones Vinyl Record USD $25.83 Buy It Now 4h 30m
LAURA LEE I Can't Make it Alone FROM 74-WITH THE MEDITATION SINGERS-WHITE PROMO USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 33m
MICKEY GILLEY cd BACK TO BASICS great balls of fire I'LL SAIL MY SHIP ALONE rare USD $49.99 Buy It Now 4h 35m
ELVIS PRESLEY cd You'll Never WALK ALONE Peave in Valley TAKE MY HAND precious l USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 38m
SELAH SUE - ALONE NEW CD USD $9.91 Buy It Now 4h 43m
KIM KASHKASHIAN - Hindemith - Sonatas for Viola/Piano and Viola Alone / Kashkash USD $87.95 Buy It Now 4h 52m
KIM KASHKASHIAN - Hindemith - Sonatas for Viola/Piano and Viola Alone / Kashkash USD $42.49 Buy It Now 4h 53m
THE STROKES Alone Together LTD Nod CD GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED DISPLAY-IS THIS IT USD $64.68 Buy It Now 4h 55m
RICHARD ASHCROFT Alone CLASSIC CD Album GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED+FAST GLOBAL SHIP USD $51.73 Buy It Now 4h 57m
Sleep alone gonex 13 (the wonder stuff - 1991) (ID:14766) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4h 57m
Billy Joel 45 rpm "Leave A Tender Moment Alone" on Columbia Records USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5h
ELVIS PRESLE3 CASSETTES A LEGENDARY PERFORMER& YOU'LL WILL NEVER WALK ALONE~NEW* USD $24.95 Buy It Now 5h 7m
BRENDA LEE A alone with you B side my dreams 7" vinyl USD $12.95 Buy It Now 5h 19m
10" 78RPM - RICHARD CROOKS - FOR YOU ALONE (HMV D.A.1163) E USD $5.17 Buy It Now 5h 22m
THE PRETENDERS - Alone CD FREE UK P&P USD $14.89 Buy It Now 5h 26m
SONATA ARCTICA - Alone In Heaven - CD-Digi-Single Finnish metal USD $8.62 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Together Alone USD $5.94 Buy It Now 5h 30m
KNAVES - Leave Me Alone - 10'LP - Vinyl Beat/Rock/60s/70s USD $18.17 Buy It Now 5h 34m
KNAVES - Leave Me Alone - 10'LP - Vinyl Beat/Rock/60s/70s USD $22.86 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Travel Alone Audio CD USD $41.06 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Spinit Records sp8402 "You Do" by Debra J & I'm not going home alone sp8306 USD $11.02 Buy It Now 5h 40m
THE SCREAMING TRIBESMEN A stand alone ORIGINAL 1984 AUSTRALIAN 7" USD $4.99 [0 bids]
A-HA 7" single I'VE BEEN LOSING YOU--B SIDE--THIS ALONE IS LOVE USD $4.17 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Sir Gerry - Alone - White - 2000 #319895 USD $9.05 Buy It Now 5h 51m
NANA MOUSKOURI / ALONE 12'' VINYL LP PHH 3 1985 USD $1.94 Buy It Now 5h 52m
JIMMIE DAVIS "NO ONE STANDS ALONE" 33 1/3 RPM VINYL LP GOSPEL HYMNS USD $12.28 Buy It Now 5h 53m
UK Glam Psych 45 RESCUE CO Nº 1 Stand Alone / You Shouldn't Have Argentine 7" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 55m
THE CROWD 7" vinyl record YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE messages USD $3.87 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Alone On The Moon - Photon Band (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $9.12 Buy It Now 5h 56m
Harmony 78 RPM Lou Gold Orch - I Don't Mind Being Alone 246-H V+ USD $13.99 Buy It Now 6h
Crowded House - Together Alone (CD) USD $1.94 [0 bids]
"ALMOST MINT" MIKI and GRIFF..ROCKIN` ALONE...1959 PYE LABEL POP 7" 7N.15296 USD $5.17 Buy It Now 6h 4m
Shostakovich - Maxim Trilogy / Girl Alone / King Lear etc - Film Music Vol 1 USD $4.26 [1 bids]
Crystal Gayle Nobody Wants To Be Alone 1985 Warner Bros. 33rpm lp 25154-1 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Black & White 78 RPM Buzz Adlam & Virginia Jackson - I Don't Wanna Do It Alone USD $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
CASSETTE: GRAHAM PARKER Alone in America Live New Wave USD $8.40 Buy It Now 6h 15m
WARREN ZEVON Sentimentally Hygiene/The Factory/Leave my monkey alone (12"dub) USD $10.36 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Justin Tubb Lorene Mann 45 We've Gone Too Far Again / Together But Still Alone USD $1.00 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Giuliano, Geoffrey - Solo Stones / Stoned Alone - Giuliano, Geoffrey CD IXVG USD $6.38 Buy It Now 6h 24m
10" 78RPM - THE HILLTOPPERS - ONLY YOU [AND YOU ALONE] (LONDON HL-D.8221) USD $6.46 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Freddy Fender 45 If You Don't Love Me Why Don't You Just Leave Me Alone USD $1.00 Buy It Now 6h 32m
I'm Alone No You'Re Not - Joseph 880882260828 (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.29 Buy It Now 6h 35m
Rob van Kreeveld "Alone Together" Import (Challenge Records- NL) audio CD USD $24.95 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Lou Stevens You're Not Alone 1984 Sealed Vinyl LP USD $4.79 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Gloria Roe "I Never Walk Alone" LP in SHRINK USD $4.95 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Cher ?- We All Sleep Alone 7" SPAIN PROMO 45 PS USD $14.00 [0 bids]
BRENDA LEE - All Alone Am I +3 - super clean Decca 45 rpm E.P. 2738 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 22m
TIFFANY_I Think We're Alone Now_used sheet music_WALL BLING_xx45_19N USD $17.91 Buy It Now 7h 25m
cher - we all sleep alone scare 3" cd single USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
78rpm webster booth BECAUSE / FOR YOU ALONE B 8920 , EX USD $19.42 Buy It Now 7h 33m
JET BOYS 'Im Alone 7" NEW punk guitar wolf teengenerate registrators 5678s japan USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Guthrie Thomas-Ride Alone CD NEW USD $17.30 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Alone [Single] by Kim Sozzi (CD, May-2006, Ultra Records) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
45 RPM Single---THE RUBINOOS: I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW & AS LONG AS I'M WITH YOU USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Jackstreet Inc. Can't Do It Alone 12" 4th & Broadway 1989 USD $10.35 Buy It Now 7h 59m
LONESOME SUNDOWN Leave My Money Alone/Lost Without Love EXCELLO 2092 VG+ Vinyl USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8h
GEORGE THOROGOOD & THE DESTROYERS=I DRINK ALONE P/C EX+ USD $1.28 [0 bids]
day after tomorrow 5 CD - primary colors day alone lost | J-POP Japan Symphonia USD $22.39 Buy It Now 8h 8m
Mike Posner: At Night, Alone. 12" Vinyl Record (Island Records) 2016 NM/G USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Leo Reisman Orch VICTOR 22606 Just A Gigolo / I'm Alone Because I Love You USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
WONDERSTUFF # SLEEP ALONE # ORIGINAL 1991 SINGLE ADVERT # 16"x 11" USD $1.74 Buy It Now 8h 12m
CHIRINO - ONE MAN ALONE - LP VINYL ORIGINAL ( GEMA LPGS-5014 ) P.RICO EXCELLENT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 17m
John McCormack VICTROLA 1067 All Alone / Rose Marie USD $2.50 Buy It Now 8h 25m

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.