ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

Jean Beauvoir Alone Again 12" Dub Remix by Francois Kevorkian RARE! Plasmatics USD $14.99 Buy It Now
VPRD5828 Pam Hall/Dean Frazer - You Are Not Alone 12" USD $24.97 Buy It Now
BOBBY LORD: When I've Learned / Walking Alone 45 (dj) Country USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Shepherd Sisters "Alone (Why Must I Be Alone)" Lance 125 Teen Pop 1957 VG+ USD $2.99 Buy It Now
56 CD rack wall mount or stand alone USD $2.00 Buy It Now
Moon Mullican 78 King 830 Moon's Tune / I'll Sail My Ship Alone L@@K USD $3.95 Buy It Now
MARIE ADAMS - Peacock 1604 (maroon) - He's My Man / Alone - 1952 BLUES 45 VG+ USD $95.00 Buy It Now
TIDAL WAVES - FARMER JOHN b/w SHE LEFT ME ALL ALONE - SVR 45 - 1966 USD $14.95 [0 bids]
ODYSSEY ROCK BAND - LEAVE ME ALONE - STEADY - PROMO 45 USD $17.95 [0 bids]
Classical Music For Pets Left Home Alone - Karen Walwyn (CD Used Very Good) USD $17.15 Buy It Now
Brunswick 9-55170 Jackie Wilson - Alone At Last / Am I The Man 1960 7" 45 USD $17.97 Buy It Now
All Alone (UK 1967) : André Previn USD $9.14 Buy It Now
TERAKAFT-ALONE (UK IMPORT) VINYL LP NEW USD $19.76 Buy It Now
POUSSEZ!: Leave That Boy Alone! LP (corner ding) Soul USD $15.00 Buy It Now
International Novelty Orchestra - All Alone With You in a Little Rendezvous 10" USD $6.95 Buy It Now
LOST IN THE TREES-ALL ALONE IN AN EMPTY HOUSE CD NEW USD $15.63 Buy It Now
Tiffany I think we're alone now/No Rules 45 RPM RECORD USD $4.97 Buy It Now
Audio CD Together Alone - CROWDED HOUSE - Free Shipping USD $4.49 Buy It Now
GLADYS PALMER - Miracle 130 - Strangest Feeling / You Alone - 1948 R USD $19.50 Buy It Now
AUSTRALIAN OLYMPIANS - YOU'RE NOT ALONE - RARE 12" 45 USD $11.10 Buy It Now
AUSTRALIAN OLYMPIANS - YOU'RE NOT ALONE - RARE 12" 45 USD $9.11 Buy It Now
VINYL RECORD ORIGINAL HANK WILLIAMS MAY YOU NEVER BE ALONE 10609-B 78 RPM USD $9.77 Buy It Now
45% SHEPPARD SISTERS CONGRATULATIONS TO SOMEONE / ALONE ON LANCE RECORDS USD $12.90 Buy It Now
Aranos - Alone Vimalakirti Blinks [New CD] USD $11.67 Buy It Now
the DERBYS doowop MERCURY 45 JUST LEAVE ME ALONE / NIGHT AFTER NIGHT DM223 USD $30.00 [1 bids]
the EARLS near-mint YELLOW vinyl DOOWOP 45 GOOD LOVIN MOMMA ~I'M ALL ALONE DM238 USD $12.00 [2 bids]
Red Alone - Red Garland (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.94 Buy It Now
DOKKEN Tooth and Nail/Alone Again 45 Elektra VG+ USD $3.50 [0 bids]
Mal Waldron / Jackie Mclean - Left Alone 89 [New CD] USD $18.22 Buy It Now
Black Gospel Soul Lp Mahalia Jackson You'Ll Never Walk Alone On Harmony USD $8.99 Buy It Now
JOHN MAYALL The Blues Alone MFSL Gold CD Sealed ! USD $399.00 Buy It Now
Philip Lewin - Am I Really Here All Alone [New CD] USD $15.00 Buy It Now
Philip Lewin - Am I Really Here All Alone? [New Vinyl] USD $28.70 Buy It Now
BOB HORTTOR: Home Alone / Our Home 45 (sl label fade) Country USD $10.00 Buy It Now
ROY HAMILTON - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE- U.S. MONO LP ----------------- K @ @ L USD $7.99 Buy It Now
LENNY DEE "NEAR YOU / ONLY YOU (AND YOU ALONE)" 45 MINT USD $2.75 Buy It Now
J Hope BTS Pin Badge You Never Walk Alone Button 1pc Bangtan Boys KPOP Fashion USD $0.79 [0 bids]
Talk In Tounges Alone With A Friend LP sealed New USD $13.99 Buy It Now
John Mayall - The Blues Alone CD USD $4.70 Buy It Now
Red Garland Alone with the Blues NM!! Prestige Moodsville lp RVG piano jazz USD $59.00 Buy It Now
De Filippi, Bruno / Don Friedman - Alone Together USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Environmental Hazzard - One Stands Alone (THRASH / Sin Klub / 1992 / 10 tracks) USD $599.99 Buy It Now
Brush Arbor - Alone Again Naturally / Washington County 45 NM 1973 PROMO USD $3.99 Buy It Now
MAN IS NOT ALONE Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen LP Words Of Inspiration 1967 USD $15.00 Buy It Now
THE DARK HORSES: EVERYONE'S ALONE - 12 TRACK CD, TEX PERKINS, SEALED BRAND NEW USD $13.47 Buy It Now
KEN GRIFFIN At The Organ Love Letters In The Sand Isle of Capri All Alone USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Vintage TOMMY JAMES (I Think Were Alone Now / Mirage) HIP-POCKET RECORDS USD $12.79 Buy It Now
*EX FRANK SINATRA ALL ALONE 1963 UK REPRISE R 1007 LP LISTEN USD $6.51 Buy It Now
BLACK BREATH Slaves Beyond Death JAPAN CD Christian Mistress Go It Alone USD $23.95 Buy It Now
Mal Waldron - & Alone [New CD] Japan - Import USD $12.91 Buy It Now
SWAN Cool Popcorn / Teen Dance Single WALKING ALONE Mark Valentino THE PUSH KICK USD $19.00 Buy It Now
MIKI AND GRIFF - Rockin' alone - 7" Single - EX USD $2.70 Buy It Now
EMBRACE ~ You're Not Alone ~ CD ~ Like NEW! USD $7.53 Buy It Now
Mothers Heaven by Texas - 1991 CD - Alone with You, Beliefs, Waiting, Return USD $3.95 Buy It Now
Lettermen - You'll Never Walk Alone VG Mono Capitol 2213 record Poster 1964 Test USD $4.00 Buy It Now
MAHALIA JACKSON You'll Never Walk Alone 1962 NM/EX USD $13.04 Buy It Now
Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone (1975) Pickwick Reissue NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now
Terry Talbot - No Longer Alone - Scarce Gospel LP USD $9.51 Buy It Now
Grinspoon - Better Off Alone 4 Track CD Single USD $5.51 Buy It Now
ELVIS PRESLEY-YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE/WE CALL ON HIM "RARE OZ" 45 RPM USD $23.74 Buy It Now
Together Alone USD $16.91 Buy It Now
MAGGIE FITZGIBBON - I'll Walk Alone - UK 7" Single USD $23.49 Buy It Now
FRANK SINATRA DIF TRACK ORDER "ALL ALONE" LP ACETATE USD $480.00 Buy It Now
RUSS CONWAY - Alone again - 7" Single - EX USD $3.33 Buy It Now
Home Alone 1990 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by John Williams. USD $5.25 Buy It Now
Only Way To Be Alone - Good Old War (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.62 Buy It Now
DAVE COTGRAVE LEAVE US ALONE USD $1.24 [0 bids]
EDWARD WOODWARD - THIS MAN ALONE - OZ pressing LP USD $12.68 Buy It Now
BULL MOOSE JACKSON Time Alone Will Tell / Sometimes I Wonder KING 4373 - 78rpm USD $6.76 Buy It Now
BTS You Never Walk Alone (LEFT Ver.) Cd + Photobook K-Pop USD $15.49 Buy It Now
BTS You Never Walk Alone (Right Ver.) Cd + Photobook K-Pop USD $15.49 Buy It Now
FRANKIE VALLI/WE`RE ALL ALONE w/OBI PROMO JPN EMS80730 USD $20.00 Buy It Now
Aranos - Alone Vimalakirti Blinks [New CD] USD $12.20 Buy It Now
Alone & Acoustic - Buddy & Junior Wells Guy - Vinyl LP - New USD $28.06 Buy It Now
Various Artists-A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.89 Buy It Now
Anastacia, Left Outside Alone (UK CD Single) USD $1.16 [0 bids]
@ CD SOLUS REX - KING STANDS ALONE / RETROSPECT 2009 SS / MELODIC USA USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Only Way to Be Alone USD $7.00 Buy It Now
Richard Ashcroft Alone With Everybody + Human Conditions - 5 CD free post in AUS USD $7.93 Buy It Now
MINT vinyl 1963 Gerry & The Pacemakers You'll Never Walk Alone LP Australia NEMS USD $31.70 Buy It Now
?? MOON MULLICAN "I"ll Sail My Ship Alone" COUNTRY HEROES NIP USD $11.17 Buy It Now
JANE GRANT "Doodle Dee Do"/"I'll Sail My Ship Alone" Dot 15016 Vg++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now
BILL DARNEL - Alone and Forsaken / Lonely Wine DECCA 27994 - 78rpm USD $6.76 Buy It Now 3m 6s
Dave Mason Alone Together 2006 Japan Mini LP CD L/E W/Obi + Promo Obi UICY-93009 USD $59.80 Buy It Now 14m 40s
Sam Alone And The Gravediggers - Tougher Than Leather (NEW CD) USD $16.63 Buy It Now 26m 38s
BIG COUNTRY.ALONE 12'' VINYL PICTURE DISC USD $10.43 Buy It Now 28m 58s
HADES - ALONE WALKYNG USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.89 Buy It Now 45m 21s
Alone In The Dark soundtrack CD Olivier Deriviere (2008) USD $7.89 Buy It Now 54m 15s
Michael Jackson You Are Not Alone Aust. CD Single Rare 1995 Remixes History Past USD $9.42 Buy It Now 55m 34s
1973 Deep Soul 45 LEE MITCHELL - You And You Alone on Musicor *LISTEN USD $9.99 Buy It Now 59m 14s
TONY BRENT.I'M ALONE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.COLUMBIA.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.96 [0 bids]
1h
Little Willie John ORIG US 45 Leave my kitten alone VG+ '59 King 5452 R USD $11.85 Buy It Now 1h
ELO - Jeff Lynne's ELO - ORIG Gig PROMO Flyer - Alone in the Universe Tour 2017 USD $5.22 Buy It Now 1h
ALONE IN THE DARK CD SOUNDTRACK ATARI -OLIVER DERIVIERE USD $3.90 [0 bids]
Ray Conniff - Love Theme (Godfather) & Alone Again - Pop Instrumental USD $23.02 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Ray Conniff - Love Theme (Godfather) & Alone Again - Pop Instrumental USD $26.78 Buy It Now 1h 6m
The Blues Alone by John Mayall (CD, Feb-1996, Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab) USD $79.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
WEIRD DREAMS-LUXURY ALONE (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $13.34 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The Leisure Society-Alone Aboard the Ark (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $13.44 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Bill Wyman ?Stone Alone Japan CD Van Morrison Dr. John Nicky Hopkins USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.