ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

Live ~ Throwing Copper - Cassette Tape Works 1994 Radioactive Records - I Alone USD $4.94 Buy It Now
Tommy Bush-Letting It All Hang Out-Some Leaving Alone-Soul-R & B-Record USD $4.99 Buy It Now
Alone With The Blues - Jeannie Lambert (2008, CD New) USD $20.59 Buy It Now
ELVIS PRESLE3 CASSETTES A LEGENDARY PERFORMER& YOU'LL WILL NEVER WALK ALONE~NEW* USD $24.95 Buy It Now
Johann Sebastian / Stern,James Bach - Sei Solo (You Are Alone) [CD New] USD $28.44 Buy It Now
Lee Whittaker - Alone [CD New] USD $10.23 Buy It Now
You're Not Alone by Olive CD USD $4.23 Buy It Now
Thelonious Alone in San Francisco by Thelonious Monk (CD, Jun-2011, Fantasy) USD $6.93 Buy It Now
Alone 12in Vinyl (Heart - 1987) 12CL 448 (ID:14876) USD $8.10 Buy It Now
NANA MOUSKOURI - ALONE - 1985 PHILIPS RECORDS AUDIO CASSETTE ALBUM (PAPER LABEL) USD $6.24 [0 bids]
Hannah Georgas by Hannah Georgas (CD, Oct-2012, Dine Alone) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Never Alone - Relativity (2015, CD New) USD $14.03 Buy It Now
Alone - Jamal (2011, CD New) USD $17.25 Buy It Now
IRENE CARA Fame 7" B/W Never Alone USD $4.98 Buy It Now
Relativity - Never Alone [CD New] USD $14.08 Buy It Now
Qwan Tisdale - Never Alone [CD New] USD $13.74 Buy It Now
Worse Than Alone * by The Number Twelve Looks Like You (CD, Apr-2009, Eyeball... USD $3.25 [2 bids]
For When You're Alone by Various Artists USD $2.51 Buy It Now
KING Alone Without You 7" Ps, B/W I Kissed The Spiky Fridge-Rock Hard Mix, A 63 USD $6.23 Buy It Now
Alberta Cross * by Alberta Cross (CD, Oct-2015, Dine Alone) USD $0.99 [1 bids]
BOB HORTTOR Home Alone/Our Home 45 Private Old Time Country Oddball 7" HUMCO USD $14.95 Buy It Now
C. Debussy - Alone With Debussy [CD New] USD $12.01 Buy It Now
ROCK CANDY - Alone With No Love - Rare original Dontee Soul Funk 45 USD $41.00 [8 bids]
Tell Me What - Alon Oleartchik (2008, CD New) USD $15.26 Buy It Now
Home Alone Christmas Soundtrack New USD $15.99 Buy It Now
(421P) Fox Alone, Mortel Week-End - 1997 CD USD $3.06 Buy It Now
GLENN YARBROUGH "EACH OF US ALONE" USD $2.99 Buy It Now
You Are Not Alone by Waters, Kim USD $1.35 Buy It Now
JANE GRANT GOODY GOODY/I'LL SAIL MY SHIP ALONE DOT 15610 USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Alone Together * by Marvin Stamm (CD, Oct-2007, Jazzed Media) USD $12.83 Buy It Now
Orphanage - By Time Alone [CD New] USD $15.17 Buy It Now
Time In Malta-Alone with Alone/ Converge Endicott This Day Forward USD $0.99 [0 bids]
O.L.F. Yourre Not Alone CD USD $6.80 Buy It Now
Brenda Lee-All Alone Am I-LP-Vinyl Record-Decca-DL74370-VG+ USD $3.99 [0 bids]
JEANNE BLACK DON'T SPEAK TO ME/WHEN YOU'RE ALONE CAPITOL 4535 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now
PROMO 45 RPM Single--- AGNETHA FALTSKOG: LET IT SHINE (from I STAND ALONE) USD $5.00 Buy It Now
TOMMY JAMES AND THE SHONDELLS I THINK WERE ALONE NOW / GONE,GONE,GONE ON ROULETT USD $5.75 Buy It Now
Throwback Blue Stand Alone CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now
Dr. C. W. Burpo~I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone and Other Songs~Private Xian USD $11.86 Buy It Now
JOHNNY "GUITAR" WATSON - LISTEN/I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE,STRANGER CD NEW+ USD $23.61 Buy It Now
Solisbravo Band Youre Not Alone CD USD $6.98 Buy It Now
45 RPM Vinyl Paul Anka I Don't Like to Sleep Alone United Artists 45ame10 USD $19.99 Buy It Now
MALCOLM ROBERTS Time Alone Will Tell 7" VINYL UK Rca Victor 1967 B/W Maria USD $3.92 Buy It Now
CHER We All Sleep Alone 7" VINYL Canadian Geffen 1987 B/W Working Girl (9279867) USD $3.92 Buy It Now
ASSOCIATES (80'S GROUP) Breakfast 7" VINYL UK Wea 1984 B/W Breakfast Alone USD $5.23 Buy It Now
GILBERT O'SULLIVAN Alone Again 7" VINYL Brazillian Mam 1972 B/W Save It USD $3.92 Buy It Now
GLITTER BAND Alone Again 7" VINYL UK Bell 1975 Demo B/W Watch The Show USD $3.92 Buy It Now
OPERATOR PLEASE Leave It Alone 7" VINYL UK Brille 2007 Pic Disc New Young Po USD $3.92 Buy It Now
FRANKIE STEVENS Leave The World Alone 7" VINYL UK York 1972 B/W I USD $3.92 Buy It Now
MAGGIE FITZGIBBON I'll Walk Alone 7" VINYL UK Page One 1968 B/W Girls Are Made USD $12.40 Buy It Now
MICHAEL WYCOFF One Alone 7" VINYL UK Rca 1980 Demo Featuring Edit Remixed USD $3.92 Buy It Now
FRANKIE STEVENS Leave The World Alone 7" VINYL UK York 1972 Demo B/W If (Syk538) USD $6.23 Buy It Now
FIVE SPECIAL Why Leave Us Alone 7" VINYL UK Elektra 1979 B/W Instrumental USD $6.23 Buy It Now
NUMBERS (80'S GROUP) Five Letter Word 7" VINYL UK Rca 1981 B/W Alone (Rca74) USD $6.23 Buy It Now
RAY PARKER JUNIOR I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone 7" VINYL UK Geffen USD $2.62 Buy It Now
Jimmy Dorsey - 78 rpm- "Blue Champagne" / "All Alone And Lonely" - Decca 3775 USD $7.95 Buy It Now
AKB Stand Up Sit Down 7" VINYL UK Rso 1979 B/w When We're Alone (rso45) USD $5.23 Buy It Now
EAT AT JOES Swingin' The Lead 7" VINYL UK Goldliner 1980 B/W Alone (Go2) Pic USD $5.23 Buy It Now
JACKSTREET INC Can't Do It Alone 7" VINYL UK 4Th And Broadway 1989 B/W Calypso USD $6.23 Buy It Now
RUBINOOS I Think We'Re Alone Now 7" Unique Ps USD $11.22 Buy It Now
TRICIA PENROSE Don't Wanna Be Alone CASSETTE European Doop 2000 2 Track USD $6.23 Buy It Now
BILL WYMAN Stone Alone POSTER UK 1976 Repro Promo Poster For Album Release USD $9.59 Buy It Now
Alone in His Presence by CeCe Winans (CD, Oct-1995, Sparrow Records) USD $2.20 Buy It Now
Roy Buchanan - You're Not Alone LP VG+ SD 19170 Atlantic 1978 USA Vinyl Record USD $15.00 Buy It Now
DEEP PURPLE Strange Kind Of Woman 7" VINYL UK Harvest 1971 B/w I'm Alone USD $9.78 Buy It Now
JONATHAN GREGG I Don't Want To Be Alone Tonight 7" VINYL UK Tembo 1986 B/w Is USD $6.23 Buy It Now
BRENDA LEE All Alone Am I 7" VINYL UK Brunswick 1962 B/w Save All Your Lovin' USD $6.23 Buy It Now
MORRISTON ORPHEUS CHOIR A Man Alone 7" VINYL UK Columbia 1967 Demo B/W Anvil USD $8.47 Buy It Now
GINA LAMOUR I Want To Be Alone 7" VINYL UK Glamour 1983 B/W Flips USD $5.23 Buy It Now
GUYS N DOLLS Let's Make Love 7" VINYL UK Magnet 1977 B/W I Must Go Home Alone USD $2.61 Buy It Now
BENNY MARTIN I'm A Father Alone 7" VINYL US Jab Promo B/W Salvation Army USD $6.23 Buy It Now
B.J.THOMAS You'll Never Walk Alone 7" VINYL US Hickory B/W Chains Of Love USD $6.23 Buy It Now
TIMBER Go On Alone 7" VINYL US Kapp 1970 B/W Part Of What You Hear (K2108) USD $6.23 Buy It Now
ROCKY ROBERTS Girl Of Mine 7" VINYL UK Chapter 1 1972 B/W Leave The World Alone USD $21.57 Buy It Now
MUSIC Take The Long Road And Walk It 7" VINYL UK Hut 2002 Pic Disc B/W Alone USD $13.71 Buy It Now
HEART Alone 7" VINYL UK Capitol 1987 B/W Barracuda (Cl448) Pic Sleeve USD $5.23 Buy It Now
GAMMER AND HIS FAMILIARS All Alone/Will The New Baby 7" VINYL UK Private 1982 USD $53.01 Buy It Now
ALONE AGAIN OR Dream Come True 7" VINYL UK Polydor 1985 Promo B/W Smarter Than USD $6.23 Buy It Now
FRANKIE VAUGHAN We're Not Alone 7" VINYL UK Philips 1958 B/w Can't Get Along USD $6.23 Buy It Now
RONNIE ALDRICH AND CAMARATA Time Alone Will Tell 7" VINYL UK Decca 1967 USD $5.23 Buy It Now
TWISTED CHARM Boring Lifestyles 7" VINYL UK Because 2006 B/W Happy Alone USD $3.92 Buy It Now
JASON BLACK I'm Walking Alone 7" VINYL UK Beggars Banquet 1981 B/w Good Good USD $5.23 Buy It Now
NEW You'll Never Walk Alone (Audio CD) USD $6.87 Buy It Now
LONNIE GORDON If I Have To Stand Alone 7" VINYL UK Supreme 1990 B/W Senza Vo USD $2.61 Buy It Now
PLACIDO DOMINGO I Stand Alone 7" VINYL UK Cbs 1989 B/W I Will Paint Sounds USD $2.61 Buy It Now
DAVID AND DAVID Swallowed By The Cracks 7" VINYL UK A&M 1986 B/W All Alone In USD $2.62 Buy It Now
LOST MINDS Now I'm Alone 7" VINYL UK Detour 1995 B/W You Cry (Dr030) Pic Sleeve USD $6.23 Buy It Now
RUBINOOS I Think We're Alone Now 7" VINYL UK Beserkley 1977 B/w As Long As I'm USD $6.23 Buy It Now
LIVING COLOUR Leave It Alone 7" VINYL Dutch Epic 1993 B/W 17 Days (6589767) Pic USD $2.61 Buy It Now
EVERLY BROTHERS Like Strangers 7" VINYL UK London 1960 B/W Leave My Woman Alone USD $6.23 Buy It Now
A-HA I've Been Losing You 7" VINYL UK Warner Bros 1986 B/W This Alone Is Love USD $6.23 Buy It Now
PEEPSHOW Home Alone 7" VINYL UK Fantasy Ashtray B/w Charlotte's Party (fa04) USD $2.62 Buy It Now
70s Rock DION You're Not Alone NM- WS-1872 Orig EB869 USD $11.99 Buy It Now
NEW We Are Not Alone (Audio CD) USD $9.17 Buy It Now
Never Alone - Qwan Tisdale (2013, CD New) USD $13.96 Buy It Now
Alone Together - Daley (2012, CD New) USD $7.06 Buy It Now
Thunderstorm : As We Die Alone CD (2007) USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Alon Oleartchik - Tell Me What [CD New] USD $14.10 Buy It Now
MICKEY THOMAS ALIVE ALONE VINYL LP 12" RECORD w/INNER USD $12.27 Buy It Now
Volume I & II [Slipcase] by Streets of Laredo (CD, Nov-2014, Dine Alone) USD $8.96 Buy It Now

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"