ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

ONRY OZZBORN - Alone - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** - RARE USD $56.95 Buy It Now
Leave Bill Clinton Alone 1998 by Hargrove, Larry - Disc Only No Case USD $3.03 Buy It Now
John Lee Hooker - Alone Volume 1 [CD] USD $12.91 Buy It Now
ELVIS ___Never Alone___ 12" LP 1971 Camden UK Blue Label LIMITED EDITION MONO USD $7.99 Buy It Now
2x BILLY JOEL 12"s Uptown Girl 4-trk EP & Leave A Tender Moment Alone 5-trk Life USD $1.97 [0 bids]
JOSEPH (ALTERNATIVE) - I'M ALONE, NO YOU'RE NOT [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.91 Buy It Now
Jeff Lynne's ELO, Alone in the Universe, CD USD $3.96 [0 bids]
JOSEPH (ALTERNATIVE) - I'M ALONE, NO YOU'RE NOT [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $12.93 Buy It Now
LAKE TROUT - Alone At Last - CD - Import - **Excellent Condition** USD $13.49 Buy It Now
Animal Diron-Alone VINYL NEW USD $23.12 Buy It Now
Nana Mouskouri ?- Alone LP - PHH 3 - VG USD $7.94 Buy It Now
78RPM 2 Tommy Dorsey, This Love of Mine, Yours is My Heart Alone, Dig Down Dee V USD $13.95 Buy It Now
78RPM Decca 23816 Bing Crosby, When You're Away / Thine Alone V+ USD $8.95 Buy It Now
DR HOOK I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE TONIGHT 7 INCH VINYL FREE POSTAGE USD $5.16 Buy It Now
GEORGE MCCRAE - I Can't Leave You Alone - 1975 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single USD $4.35 [0 bids]
78RPM Victor 19728 Coon-Sanders, Alone at Last / Meyer Davis, Stop Flirting V+E- USD $14.95 Buy It Now
Chris Yale - Well Enough Alone [New CD] USD $13.19 Buy It Now
Dave Mason - Alone Together LP - Blue Thumb Records BTS 19 - marble vinyl USD $3.99 [0 bids]
RITA COOLIDGE - We're All Alone - 1977 UK 7" Vinyl Single USD $5.65 Buy It Now
78 RPM Victor 18662 Joesph C. Smith, Karavan, Paul Biese, When You're Alone VG USD $8.95 Buy It Now
78RPM Okeh 6220 The Charioteers, Careless Love, All Alone and Lonely VG USD $11.95 Buy It Now
78RPM 2 Victor by Dinah Shore, Ill Walk Alone, Dearly Beloved, YU Fall in Love V USD $12.95 Buy It Now
78RPM Columbia 35484 Jimmie Lunceford, v- Trummy Young, Easter Parade/Alone V+ USD $14.95 Buy It Now
NEW You're Not Alone (Maxi-Single) (Audio CD) USD $18.91 Buy It Now
Gerry and The Pacemakers. 1963. Side A You)ll Never Walk Alone. COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $4.63 [0 bids]
Stand Alone 2005 by Dyce . Disc Only/No Case USD $3.00 Buy It Now
LARRY CARLTON-ALONE / BUT NEVER ALONE-JAPAN SHM-CD C94 USD $15.50 Buy It Now
Alone Together (180g) [VINYL], Chet Baker / Bill Evans CD | 8436028691074 | New USD $22.11 Buy It Now
Melissa Manchester BRIGHT EYES ON CD! Very RARE! Alone I CAN'T GET STARTED USD $37.99 [0 bids]
One Alone, Mario Lanza CD | 5055122113058 | New USD $12.53 Buy It Now
NEW Never Alone [CD / DVD Combo] (Audio CD) USD $15.12 Buy It Now
WALTER WILLIAMS I DONT MIND BEING ALL ALONE REGAL G8874 USD $3.31 Buy It Now
JORDAN MOGEY ALONE WITH YOU CD - NEW RELEASE NOVEMBER 2015 USD $12.96 Buy It Now
Girl Group 45: ANGELETTES-You Only You/Mine and Mine Alone-JOSIE wlp DJ 813-NM- USD $20.00 Buy It Now
Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Alone in San Francisco [New CD] USD $14.93 Buy It Now
Mal Waldron - & Alone [New CD] Japan - Import USD $17.54 Buy It Now
Dave Hause - Home Alone EP [New Vinyl] Colored Vinyl USD $12.75 Buy It Now
Phoenix And Bill Murray - Alone On Christmas Day 7" Vinyl Sealed USD $15.81 Buy It Now
S.P.Y. - ALONE IN THE DARK 2 X 12" NEW MINT SEALED 2017 USD $19.83 Buy It Now
NEW! Left Alone - Dead American Radio [CD] USD $9.99 Buy It Now
POWERPLAY - Make it alone - 1982 Dutch 2-track 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single USD $13.22 Buy It Now
JEFF LYNNE`S ELO ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE SEALED CD NEW 2015 USD $12.37 Buy It Now
A Silver Mt Zion - He Has Left Is Alone.... LP Vinyl cst009 USD $13.23 [1 bids]
Lou Rawls - I Can't Make It Alone - The Axelrod Years (CD) - Soul USD $48.52 Buy It Now
Lou Rawls - I Can't Make It Alone - The Axelrod Years (CD) - Soul USD $56.07 Buy It Now
JEFF LYNNE'S ELO ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2015 USD $15.81 Buy It Now
BILL WYMAN Stone Alone LP NM US ROLLING STONES VINYL 1976 USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Richard Ashcroft - Alone With Everybody (CD Album) USD $2.06 Buy It Now
All Alone Am I Brenda Lee Vinyl Record USD $21.10 Buy It Now
Russ Taff - Not Gonna Bow / I'm Not Alone 7" DJ Promo Myrrh 1985 USD $3.77 Buy It Now
The Right Choice - Tired Of Being Alone / I Can Get You Wet 7" Motown 1988 USD $1.99 Buy It Now
DANNY & THE JUNIORS - At The Hop / Sometimes (When I'm All Alone) 1957 ROCK 7" USD $1.49 Buy It Now
LIVING COLOUR 'LEAVE IT ALONE' UK PICTURE DISC 12" SINGLE USD $10.57 Buy It Now
ALICE DEEJAY - Better Off Alone ~ 12" Single PROMO USD $10.70 Buy It Now
PINK - LEAVE ME ALONE (I'M LONELY) - RARE UK PROMO CD SINGLE - P!NK USD $13.22 Buy It Now
Johnny "Guitar" Wats - Listen / I Don't Want to Be Alone Stranger [New CD] USD $11.98 Buy It Now
1996-2000 - Left Alone (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.21 Buy It Now
Billy Walker "Alone Again" 1976 Country LP, SEALED/ MINT!, Original Press on RCA USD $8.95 Buy It Now
Dj Jurgen - Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone Cd Single USD $1.31 [0 bids]
I'm Alone, No You're Not by Joseph [Vinyl] USD $22.02 Buy It Now
Brenda Lee "All Alone Am I" LP USD $2.97 Buy It Now
Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone - Rock & Roll LP CDM1088 USD $9.25 Buy It Now
ELLA FITZGERALD 2 CD SET Time Alone Will Tell I Got It Bad Carat Gold Edition USD $9.50 Buy It Now
Daryl Hall CD Soul Alone 1993 Oates USD $3.25 Buy It Now
Miki & Griff - Rockin Alone (In An Old Rocking Chair) - Pye 7N.15296 Ex USD $3.90 Buy It Now
Another Knight Alone 2010 by A Hero's Fate USD $27.99 Buy It Now
Breaking Benjamin : We Are Not Alone (Clean Version) [us Import] CD (2004) USD $5.88 Buy It Now
For Freedom Alone - The Wars Of Independence - Commemorating the 700th Anniversa USD $18.94 Buy It Now
Listen/I Don't Want To Be Alone, Stranger by Johnny "Guitar" Watson (CD,... USD $9.04 Buy It Now
You'll Never Walk Alone Crowd UK 7" vinyl single record BRAD1 SPARTAN 1985 USD $1.98 Buy It Now
FRANK SINATRA~ LOVE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME~ NEAR MINT~ PROMO~ A MAN ALONE~ ~ POP 45 USD $16.99 Buy It Now
GLENN YARBROUGH EACH OF US ALONE LP RECORD WS-1736 Words Music of Rod McKuen USD $3.50 Buy It Now
You Are God Alone [Accompaniment/Performance Track] 2008 by Made Popular By: Phi USD $7.89 Buy It Now
ROY HAMILTON '' YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE '' LN-3294 (M) 1956 USD $49.95 Buy It Now
the NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND one step over the line / riding alone MCA sleeve 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now
Alone, Pretenders CD | 4050538243611 | New USD $8.64 Buy It Now
Still Waters by Bee Gees (CD) I Could Not Love You More, Alone, I Will, USD $11.08 Buy It Now
THE CROWD " YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE " 7" SINGLE BRADFORD CITY 1985 VG USD $3.29 Buy It Now
We Are Not Alone [us Import] CD (2007) USD $3.19 Buy It Now
SHEPHERD SISTERS Alone~Why Must I Be Alone 1957 LANCE early female rocker 45-125 USD $15.00 Buy It Now
Johnny "Guitar" Wats - Listen / I Don't Want to Be Alone Stranger [New CD] USD $13.11 Buy It Now
Michael Jackson 12" Black or white Dutch import + leave me alone USD $11.24 [0 bids]
THE FIRST EDITION ONCE AGAIN SHE's ALL ALONE 7" French 1969 UNPLAYED ! USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Mariah Carey 45 Alone In Love / Someday ~ VG+ USD $2.87 Buy It Now
King-Alone without you 7" single 1985 USD $1.98 Buy It Now
MARVIN GAYE - WHEN I'M ALONE I CRY 2009 SHM REMASTERED JAPAN MINI LP CD USD $26.44 Buy It Now
Alone in this City - Ray Charles (Influence Collection Vol. 5), Ray Charles CD | USD $17.01 Buy It Now
7" Single 45 - CHER - I HATE TO SLEEP ALONE - 1974 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now
BRICKMAN,JIM-NEVER ALONE CD NEW USD $13.24 Buy It Now
TOMMY JAMES/SHONDELLS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I THINK WE/RE ALONE NOW)--PS--PIC-- USD $22.00 Buy It Now
Die Alone - Gazebos 098787309218 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $7.98 Buy It Now
WLP SWINGIN' SWEETHEARTS HANK LOCKLIN HAPPY COBBLER / LIVIN' ALONE 45 RCA 57-29 USD $9.99 Buy It Now
EGOIST All Alone With You SRCL-8240 CD JAPAN 2013 NEW USD $35.63 Buy It Now
Tisto, Tiesto Prese - Alone in the Dark: Inferno [New CD] E USD $6.47 Buy It Now
Gazebos - Die Alone [New Vinyl LP] Digital Download USD $14.24 Buy It Now
DONNY OSMOND - ALONE TOGETHER, 12" VINYL LP RECORD RARE TAIWAN IMPORT EX/VG USD $7.28 [0 bids]
FRANK SINATRA "ALL ALONE" CD NEW+ USD $16.61 Buy It Now
THE WALKER BROTHERS-WE'RE ALL ALONE/HAVE YOU SEEN MY BABY (DUTCH PRESS) USD $9.25 Buy It Now
JULIE FELIX-IF I COULD (EL CONDOR PASA)/ALONE (FRENCH PRESS) USD $6.60 Buy It Now
ANKA, Paul (I Don't Like To Sleep Alone) United Artists XW615 + Picture Sleeve USD $4.20 Buy It Now

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"