ALON

Alon Alon album cover

Buy ALON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2003

1. Burn (4:51)
2. Ode to Marianne B. Gallo (Live) (2:34)
3. That Boy (3:55)
4. Walking Contradiction (Video) (2:12)

Search ALON Alon lyrics

Search ALON Alon tabs

- Alon / 6 string acoustic guitar, vocals & The Alonomorphic Control Station
- Chris Gately / engineer

NOTE: All tracks were performed in one take. No editing was done.

CD Great Egg Music (2003)

Thanks to [email protected] for the addition
and to Desoc for the last updates

ALON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALON Alon Music

Carol Welsman-Alone Together (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.42 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Frank Sinatra A Man Alone and other songs of Rod McKuen FS-1030 102916LLE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
CHARLIE LOUVIN I Just Want A Happy Life 7" VINYL B/w When You Have To Fly Alon USD $6.34 Buy It Now 2h 35m
PATRICE RUSHEN I WAS TIRED OF BEING ALONE / NUMBER ONE(INST) UK ELEKTRA USD $0.69 [0 bids]
Jeff Lynne s ELO - Alone In The Universe (Vinyl), New Music USD $27.21 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Rod Stewart - What Am I Gonna Do / Dancin Alone 45 Mint USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
724385715020 Alone Together Brad Mehldau LEE KONITZ et al LN FREEPOST CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Brownie McGhee - Going It Alone (2003) CD QUALITY CHECKED & FAST FREE P&P USD $7.61 Buy It Now 2h 51m
LIVING COLOUR-LEAVE IT ALONE/17 DAYS M- HOLLAND 45+PS USD $11.00 Buy It Now 2h 53m
You Were Never Alone - Emery (2015, CD New) USD $12.12 Buy It Now 2h 57m
45 RECORD, AL ALBERTS. OH MY PAPA / I'M ALONE. USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3h
Karyn White I'd rather be alone Promotional Copy 33RPM Rap Hip Hop USD $2.50 Buy It Now 3h
THE ASSOCIATES - BREAKFAST /BREAKFAST ALONE 7" RECORD USD $1.91 [0 bids]
John Mayall-The Blues Alone. Original UK Vinyl Album (1967) USD $19.07 [0 bids]
Ruby Newman Orchestra Strange Interlude Another Night Alone 78RPM VICTOR RECORD USD $0.49 [0 bids]
USD $0.99 Buy It Now
brenda lee. all alone am i-save all your lovin for me. brunswick 05882. USD $1.91 [0 bids]
Emery - You Were Never Alone [CD New] USD $11.54 Buy It Now 3h 12m
MICK PYNE Alone Together LP British Modern Jazz NEAR-MINT USD $25.42 Buy It Now 3h 13m
HADES ALONE WALKING 1996 WOUNDED LOVE REC. ALGAION OCTINOMOS SWORTMASTER ANCIENT USD $22.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Karen Walwyn - Classical Music For Pets Left Home Alone [CD New] USD $19.27 Buy It Now 3h 22m
The Teen Queens GIRL GROUP 45 (RPM 460) Baby Mine/So All Alone USD $14.95 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Eastern Man Alone [Digipak] by Charles Tyler (CD, Oct-2010, ESP-Disk) USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
THE CROUD - You'll never walk alone - Rare 1985 UK 7" Vinyl Single USD $8.58 Buy It Now 3h 30m
TIFT MERRITT - TRAVELING ALONE-EXPANDED EDITION 3 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $84.69 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Dion-Alone With Dion Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $20.01 Buy It Now 3h 32m
HORSEBEACH Self Titled NEW ALONE TOGETHER 002 LP INDIE ROCK USD $19.27 Buy It Now 3h 38m
SEALED THE PROCUSSIONS LEAVE HER ALONE LP PRO-01452-6 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
When I Get You Alone by Thicke new Nuamerica promo 12" Rock USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3h 45m
WHITE SKULL - I WON`T BURN ALONE - CD NEW !!!! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
SOFT SHOE For Those Alone LP VINYL 10 Track With Gatefold Sleeve (Gdr0702) Gdr USD $23.50 Buy It Now 3h 50m
MAJICAL CLOUDZ Are You Alone LP VINYL 12 Track White Vinyl Inc Insert USD $28.08 Buy It Now 3h 51m
WEIRD DREAMS Luxury Alone LP VINYL 10 Track Blue Vinyl Inc Pic Inner USD $28.08 Buy It Now 3h 51m
JUDY GARLAND Alone With LP VINYL 11 Track Mono (Tp154) UK World Record Club USD $8.63 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Boz Scaggs Lido Shuffle We're All Alone Columbia 7" Vinyl 45 Record Near Mint NM USD $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
LADY WRAY Queen Alone LP VINYL 11 Track With Download Code (Bc016Lp) Released USD $31.13 Buy It Now 3h 51m
TERRY TALBOT No Longer Alone LP VINYL 9 Track (Bird101) UK Sparrow USD $6.34 Buy It Now 3h 52m
DIXON HOUSE BAND Fighting Alone LP VINYL 11 Track With Inner (Ins2006) UK USD $6.34 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Bernard Butler-Not Alone 7" USD $1.91 Buy It Now 3h 54m
ELVIS PRESLEY You'll Never Walk Alone LP Pickwick Records Made in Canada VG+/VG+ USD $6.09 Buy It Now 3h 56m
GIRLS ALOUD - I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW CD1 CHERYL FERNANDEZ VERSINI COLE TWEEDY USD $10.16 Buy It Now 4h 3m
CALVIN HARRIS I'M NOT ALONE 2009 COLUMBIA ELECTRONIC HOUSE DISCO ADAM WILES USD $8.88 Buy It Now 4h 3m
You and You Alone by Randy Travis (CD, Apr-1998, Dreamworks SKG) USD $4.39 Buy It Now 4h 6m
THELONIOUS MONK Alone in San Francisco LP Riverside 312 NEAR-MINT Jazz jg162 USD $150.00 [0 bids]
BURNT ONES - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE VINYL LP NEW+ USD $32.72 Buy It Now 4h 11m
ALONE [SLIPCASE] * NEW CD USD $13.86 Buy It Now 4h 11m
EVANGELION:1.0 YOU ARE(NOT)ALONE NEW CD USD $16.67 Buy It Now 4h 11m
TWILIGHT - JUST ME ALONE -12" SINGLE 45 RPM - UK IMPORT USD $99.99 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Alone Together - Leagues New & Sealed Free Shipping USD $27.84 Buy It Now 4h 16m
BEATLES Leave My Kitten Alone US 7'' PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY for Unreleased single USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4h 16m
JIM DIAMOND I Sleep Alone At Night 12" VINYL 2 Track B/W Caledonia (Amy229) Pic USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
GINA LAMOUR I Yi Yi Yi Yi 12" VINYL 2 Track B/W I Want To Be Alone (Cabl125) UK USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
DR DOOM Leave Me Alone 12" VINYL 4 Track Original Mix (Copa012) UK Copasetik USD $15.89 Buy It Now 4h 18m
SLACKER Psychout 12" VINYL 3 Track Thing B/W Of Mind And Alone (Jts001) UK USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
2WO THIRD3 I Want To Be Alone 12" VINYL 3 Track Greta G Promo B/W Vamp Of Vamps USD $5.33 Buy It Now 4h 18m
KANSAS All I Wanted 12" VINYL 2 Track B/w We're Not Alone Anymore (2584880) Pic USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
LONNIE GORDON If I Have To Stand Alone 12" VINYL Club Mix B/W Dub Mix USD $6.34 Buy It Now 4h 19m
SYBIL So Tired Of Being Alone 12" VINYL 2 Track Promo Featuring Original 12" USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
ADAM REGAN Being Alone 12" VINYL 3 Track B/W Another Bad Dream And Physics USD $6.34 Buy It Now 4h 19m
CRADLEYARD Project Alkaline 12" VINYL 4 Track Featuring Alone, Flying Through USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
RAY PARKER JUNIOR I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone 12" VINYL 2 Track USD $6.34 Buy It Now 4h 19m
SYBIL So Tired Of Being Alone 12" VINYL 3 Mixes Notloveland Mix B/W Johnny Jay USD $6.34 Buy It Now 4h 19m
WONDER STUFF Sleep Alone 12" VINYL 3 Track With Inner B/w El Hermano De Frank USD $5.33 Buy It Now 4h 19m
E-MOTION I Stand Alone 12" VINYL 4 Track Original Mix B/W Nush Club Mix, Sharp USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 20m
WARREN ZEVON Leave My Monkey Alone 12" VINYL 3 Track B/W Nocturne And Latin USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 20m
OHIO HILLBILLY BOPPER: MAE & SHORTY SULLIVAN-I Can't Live My Life Alone BRAMBLE USD $29.95 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Alone Together Donny Osmond Vinyl Record USD $12.65 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Alone With Judy Garland WRC LP. TP 154 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 30m
JIMMY WITTER PRETTY LITTLE GIRL/A CROSS STANDS ALONE UNITED ARTISTS 301 M- USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 33m
TIFFANY cd "I think We're Alone Now" 2011 Legacy Import NEW Sealed Darwish POP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
Things You Should Leave Alone by Puracane (CD, Mar-2000, Ubiquity Recordings) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 37m
George Shearing & Marian McPartland Alone Together LP 1981 Concord Records VG+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 37m
WENDY HILL DON'T SELL MY DIAMOND RING(ANSWER SONG)/LEAVE MY GUY ALONE LIBERTY USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
2 ELVIS PRESLEY IN HOLLYWOOD & YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE CASSETTE UNPLAYED USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Emery-You Were Never Alone (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $13.84 Buy It Now 4h 39m
Evan Brewer-Alone (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $10.50 Buy It Now 4h 39m
THUNDERS,JOHNNY-SO ALONE (BLK) (LTD) (TGV) (UK IMPORT) VINYL LP NEW USD $43.63 Buy It Now 4h 39m
Sam Alone & The Gravediggers-Tougher Than Leather (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.59 Buy It Now 4h 40m
Prince: One Nite Alone In Detroit - rare Sabotage Records 2CD release USD $49.90 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Prince: One Nite Alone In Fukuoka - rare Sabotage Records 2CD release USD $49.90 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Wilburn Brothers Hangin Around/Never Alone 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 51m
MAX POWELL-Mint Vinyl PROMO 45-I'm Not Alone/It's Time To Say Goodbye Again USD $3.50 Buy It Now 4h 53m
X7-5 Vinyl Record Album 45 RSO John Travolta Your The One I Want Alone At Drive! USD $14.97 Buy It Now 4h 54m
THE VALETS 45 Sherry / You & You Alone DOO WOP e9327 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 4h 54m
King Alone without you 7" CBS A6308 Mint 1985 Alone without you/I kissed the spi USD $2.92 Buy It Now 4h 54m
KARRIEM RIGGINS - ALONE TOGETHER CD NEW+ USD $25.58 Buy It Now 4h 56m
IRENE CARA, FAME / NEVER ALONE. THEME SONG FOR THE IMPRESSIVE "FAME" MOVIE USD $1.26 [1 bids]
5h
Alone Together - Konitz/Mehldau/Haden (1997, CD New) USD $8.77 Buy It Now 5h
John Coates Jr...Alone And Live At Deer Head. Vinyl Lp USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 5m
HARALD WINKLER Alone Again LP VINYL 12 Track (Sle14710P) German Telefunken USD $6.34 Buy It Now 5h 5m
DIXON HOUSE BAND Fighting Alone LP VINYL 11 Track With Inner (Inf9008) US USD $6.34 Buy It Now 5h 6m
HARALD WINKLER Alone Again LP VINYL 12 Track (Sle14710P) German T USD $6.34 Buy It Now 5h 6m
DONNY OSMOND Alone Together LP VINYL 10 Track (2315210) UK Mgm USD $8.63 Buy It Now 5h 6m
JAY FERGUSON All Alone In The End Zone LP VINYL 10 Track (K53040) UK Asylum USD $6.34 Buy It Now 5h 6m
JUDY GARLAND Alone LP VINYL 11 Track Mono In Scalloped Flipback Sleeve USD $15.30 Buy It Now 5h 7m
OAKRIDGE BOYS You'll Never Walk Alone LP VINYL 19 Track Sleeve Has Small USD $6.34 Buy It Now 5h 7m
Time Alone by David Templeton CD 1985 USD $4.50 Buy It Now 5h 8m
TWILIGHT - JUST ME ALONE / TALK TO YOU 12" SINGLE VINYL ELECTRONIC 19 USD $12.71 Buy It Now 5h 11m
MEXICANO Alone Again LP VINYL 9 Track Signed On The Front By Eddy Grant USD $51.34 Buy It Now 5h 14m
PATSY PETERS Time Alone With LP VINYL 12 Track (Pr128) UK Players USD $13.97 Buy It Now 5h 15m
DAVE MASON Alone Together LP VINYL 8 Track In Fold Out Sleeve Design. Small USD $64.69 Buy It Now 5h 15m

More places to buy ALON music online Buy ALON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALON Alon ratings distribution

ALON Alon reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars When I listened to the artist ALON on his CD/EP "The Artist Manifesto", I thought of VELVET UNDERGROUND members Lou Reed and John Cale. He sings and talks his way through songs in an austere and provocative way. it was hauntingly familiar. Using an acoustic guitar and his biting vocal style to make each track a story that befits the title, he attacks the lyrics in a purposeful and exact manner without respite.

The video included with the CD/EP titled "Walking Contradiction," shot in black and white, draws attention to his thought provoking drama that plays out inside an old warehouse. I wondered what it would be like to witness this man performing live, so it was interesting to watch his facial expressions and body language in the video.

This was just a taste of what Alon has to offer, he has a full-length album and DVD coming soon that will surely give his music the exposure it deserves via a full-blown multi-media experience that will capture the essence of his expressive artistry.

Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck-http://www.muzikreviews.com

May 26, 2005

Post a review of ALON "Alon"