WISH I HAD AN ANGEL

Nightwish

Nightwish Wish I Had An Angel album cover

Buy NIGHTWISH Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2004

1. Wish I Had An Angel (4:05)
2. Ghost Love Score (Instrumental Version) (10:43)
3. Where Were You Last Night (Ankie Bakker cover) (3:52)
4. Wish I Had An Angel (demo version) (4:08)

Search NIGHTWISH Wish I Had An Angel lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Wish I Had An Angel tabs

- Tarja Turunen / lead vocals
- Marco Hietala / bass, backing vocals
- Tuomas Holopainen / keyboards
- Jukka Nevalainen / drums
- Emppu Vuorinen / guitars

Thanks to LD4000 for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Wish I Had An Angel Music

2004
Single · Import
Nuclear 2004
LP over the hills and far away ~ USD $27.92

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTWISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTWISH Wish I Had An Angel ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Wish I Had An Angel reviews

Review by King of Loss
2 stars This is Nightwish's single EP for the song Wish I had An Angel. The Ep contains the song, a demo version, an instrumental tune and an Ankie Bakker cover tune and is offered at a very low price. This, however, for me is not a good sample of Nightwish because the main song, WIsh I Had an Angel is just a very simplistic and very boring piece. The point of this EP is to sell Nightwish, which it has with Once becoming one of the best-selling albums in Europe. This EP is not recommended and instead go pick up Oceanborn or Wishmaster for the best songs.

Send comments to King of Loss (BETA) | Report this review (#40828) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 29, 2005

4 stars I Wish I Had An Angel, is a great single by Nightwish, the cover of Where Were You Last Night by Annie Bakker, is done very well, and its nice to hear some of Nightwishes workings with the demo, but also Ghost Love Score, instrumental, is defently a track to listen too, just so you can hear th ... (read more)

Report this review (#41219) | Posted by LD4000 | Monday, August 01, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Wish I Had An Angel"