CEUX QUI INVENTENT N'ONT JAMAIS VÉCU

Post Rock/Math rock

Fly Pan Am Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu album cover

Buy FLY PAN AM Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Jeunesse Sonique, Tu Dors (En Cage) (1:32)
2. Rompre L'Indifference De L'Inexitable Avant Que L'On Vienne Rompre Le Sommeil De L'Inanime (10:53)
3. Partially Sabotaged Distraction Partiellement Sabotee (4:15)
4. Univoque/Equivoque (5:41)
5. Arcades-Pamelor (3:41)
6. Sound-Support Surface Noises Reaching Out To You (7:15)
7. Erreur, Errance; Interdits De Par Leurs Nouvelles Possibilites (4:33)
8. La Viese Doit D'Etre Vecue Ou Commenconts Vivre (6:41)

Search FLY PAN AM Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu lyrics

Search FLY PAN AM Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu tabs

- Roger Tellier-Craig / guitar
- Jonathan Parant / guitar
- J.S. Truchy / bass
- Felix Morel / drums

CD Constellation Records (2002)

Thanks to frenchie for the addition

FLY PAN AM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FLY PAN AM Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Fly Pan AmFly Pan Am
Constellation 1999
Ceux Qui Inventent N'Ont Jamais VecuCeux Qui Inventent N'Ont Jamais Vecu
Constellation 2002
Sedatif En Frequences Et SillonsSedatif En Frequences Et Sillons
EP
Constellation 2000
Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu [Vinyl]Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu [Vinyl]
Constellation 2002
Vinyl$16.49

More places to buy FLY PAN AM music online Buy FLY PAN AM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FLY PAN AM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FLY PAN AM Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu ratings distribution

FLY PAN AM Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars I always find difficult to rate/review post rock albums (and I must not be the only one since all post-rock groups are devoid of reviews outside Sigur Ros and GYBE!) and this one is no exception. Yet another Constellation record label product , I find Fly Pan Am maybe the hardest to come to grasp too.

As with many artist on this label , these guys are from Quebec , but they vary quite a bit from GYBE!, Do Make Say Think , Silver Mt Zion etc.. Their music still has some moments that I would classify as typically Constellation sound , but they do stray from the path often and generally head off in a direction that I will best describe as unexpectedly experimental playing the studio as an instrument a bit the same way a Techno Dj or lete 80's rap artist might play the turntables. Do not let these two example scare youoff ,we are not at all in such a category of music , but the tape effects (or whatever studio tamperings these guys do) are disturbing meto thepouintof making the listening experience of one of their record (I had heard another a few years ago ( Ithink it was the debut) rather difficult and unpleasant. I am quite afraid that most progheads would never come to appreciate this oeuvre , because those tape effects make repeated listening quite arduous. Of late, DMST's latest album seem to head also in this direction.

I wish I could avoid rating an album I do not understand , but I will simply not recommend it unless you are Constellation record completist

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#54118) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 31, 2005

Post a review of FLY PAN AM "Ceux Qui Inventent N'ont Jamais Vécu"