SILENCE & BEFORE MY EYES

Madrigal Silence & Before my Eyes album cover

Buy MADRIGAL Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

SILENCE: 19:08
1. (No More) Face to Face (5:27)
2. Covered Sun (4:52)
3. Turn back the Time (4:03)
4. Silence (4:46)
BEFORE MY EYES: 17:50
1. Before my Eyes (4:24)
2. Evolution Error (3:56)
3. Deep Blues (5:20)

- Kai Paulmann / drums
- Sandra Werner / vocals
- Henning Pfeiffer / bass

Eigenproduktion

MADRIGAL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MADRIGAL Silence & Before my Eyes Music

MadrigalMadrigal
Lysergia 2014
Vinyl$81.98
The English Madrigal School Vol 3 - Madrigals Of Thomas Morley LP (VG) 12" US $23.96 Buy It Now 37m 21s
MADRIGAL - I Die, You Soar US $13.00 Buy It Now 41m 23s
Rodrigo Concerto Madrigal Concierto Andaluz / Los Romeros rare West Germany CD US $4.99 [1 bids]
58m 18s
MADRIGAL beneath the greenwood tree UK LP private press folk US $242.22 [0 bids]
RARE 10" LP EDITIONS STUDIO Noels D'Europe MADRIGAL de LYON GEOFFRAY SM 25 C-244 US $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Chara - Madrigal US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 35m
Va Oscar Madrigal Karina Terricolas Kuldip Payos - Emociones Sin Limite 16 Exito US $13.93 Buy It Now 14h 5m
P. Glass - Madrigal Opera CD US $20.29 Buy It Now 15h 56m
PROMO WHITE LABEL AUDIOPILE / KING'S SINGERS ENGLISH MADRIGAL COLLECTION / WITH US $79.99 Buy It Now 22h 44m
ANDY WILLIAMS - MADRIGAL / WRONG FOR EACH OTHER (43015) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Martinu: Five Madrigal Stanzas, Brahms Sonata No. 2 CD Adam Summerhayes US $12.11 Buy It Now 23h 55m
MONTEVERDI 18 MADRIGALS FROM THE SECOND MADRIGAL BOOK LP CBS MASTERWORKS US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
METROPOLITAN OPERA MADRIGAL SINGERS Vinyl Lp NEAR MINT Simple Dreams US $12.75 Buy It Now 1 day
DAWN BRITNER HILD A MADRIGAL CHRISTMAS CD US $6.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Madrigal's magic key to spanish #1 LP VG+ Rarest Andy Warhol ART Cover 1953 NM US $3,000.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Madrigal's magic key to spanish #2 LP VG+ Rarest Andy Warhol ART Cover 1953 NM US $3,000.00 Buy It Now 1 day
URSULINE ACADEMY CHORUS & MADRIGAL SINGERS - SING NOEL! - AUDIO CD - 2001 US $7.00 [0 bids]
Madrigal in Venice / Politics, Dialogues and Pastorales 0095115069721, CD, NEW US $26.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Madrigal by Chara US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP)Christmas Carols Of Old Europe-Ex/VG+ US $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Handl Gallus/Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP)Moralia-Supraphon-Ex/Ex US $16.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP)Da Palestrina-Supraphon-ST 50776-Czech Rep-Ex/E US $16.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Christmas Carols-Supraphon-Ex/VG+ US $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MADRIGAL SINGERS LP BEACHY CONDUCTS US $19.97 Buy It Now 1 day
MADRIGAL LP VINYL DE PIE SOBRE LAS RUINAS RARE VOCAL FOLK ARGENTINA FOLKLORE US $13.38 Buy It Now 1 day
MADRIGAL LP VINYL RECORD RAIZ VOCAL FOLK ARGENTINA RARE FOLKLORE US $13.38 Buy It Now 1 day
GLASS, PHILIP-A Madrigal Opera - Ooppera Skaala CD NEW US $17.40 Buy It Now 2 days
RUSH: Closer To The Heart 2:52- Madrigal 2:35-U.S. 7" Mercury 73958 Stereo DJ US $58.98 Buy It Now 2 days
THIEL MADRIGAL CHOIR The Madrigal (Germany) 78 Parlophone R1022 US $20.98 Buy It Now 2 days
The Honolulu Madrigal Quartet JOY TO THE WORLD CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DEAR ELVIS WITH LOVE FROM AUDREY 45 PLUS RECORDS CB SAMUEL MADRIGAL WITH MIMICRY US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MADRIGAL RENASCENTIS - MADRIGAL RENASCENTISTA - NEW CD US $15.13 Buy It Now 2 days
MADRIGAL EN./RUSSIAN MUSIC OF 15-17TH RUSSIA C10 10961 US $19.00 [0 bids]
SUSANA NAIDICH lp ALBERTO FAVERO PIANO argentina ID# 35908 WITH INSERT MADRIGAL US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Kailua High School Madrigal Singers With Love From A.. Sounds of Hawaii SHS 5016 US $9.99 [0 bids]
LP/VINYL-DG 2531 208 JOAQUIN RODRIGO Concierto de Aranjuez & Concierto Madrigal US $9.98 Buy It Now 3 days
NANCY HOLLOWAY CORUL MADRIGAL SINCRON ROMANIAN VINYL RECORD LP ELECTRECORD US $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NORTENA ALEGRE - CONJUNTO MADRIGAL - VG+ LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
THOMAS FORTMANN Madrigal SWISS PICK LP 1979 MINT rare SYMPHONIC JAZZ ROCK US $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Tito Schipa VICTROLA 1126 Madrigal Espanol/ La Farfaletta & La Girometta US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
"CHRISTMAS WITH GREENLEAF (MADRIGAL SINGERS, ST LOUIS)" 1982-1983 LP RECORD US $24.95 Buy It Now 3 days
"Tejano Tex-Mex" "Conjunto Madrigal Rosario Gutierrez" "Viva Nortena" "Rare LP" US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Marin Constatin Madrigal Natalis Domini CD US $2.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Madrigal Singers : Scarborough Fair CD (2002) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ANTONIN FILS/PRAGUE MADRIGAL SINGERS Missa Solemnis In C/christmas Carols LP 17 US $8.46 Buy It Now 3 days
METROPOLITAN OPERA MADRIGAL SINGERS LP "Christmas: Welcome Every Guest" 1980 NM US $4.00 [0 bids]
BOHEMIAN ORCHESTRA Moon Madrigal Dance / Love At Sight 78 HMV B167 US $20.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Andy Williams Columbia 45 Record #43015 NM Madrigal / Wrong For Each Other US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Romania Music CD - CORUL MADRIGAL - BEST OF US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Andy Williams - Wrong For Each Other / Madrigal 45 rpm 1964 US $2.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Madrigal Masterpieces / Deller Consort / Jannequin, Lassus Bach Guild LP US $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Coppera Skaala A Madrigal Opera CD US $16.10 Buy It Now 4 days
LARRY'S REBELS ~ A STUDY IN BLACK / MADRIGAL (CD) US $16.90 Buy It Now 4 days
Swingle II Ward Swingle '70s Synthesizer Harpsichord Madrigal Singers Group LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ENRIQUE BATIZ LONDON SYMPHONY RODRIGO MADRIGAL EMI ANGEL DIGITAL LP N/M VINYL US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Verdelot: A Renaissance Songbook - The Complete Madrigal Book of 1536 /C King C US $14.79 Buy It Now 4 days
The Univesity of Alberta Madrigal Singer The Passing of The Year CD US $2.44 Buy It Now 4 days
PRAGUE MADRIGAL SINGERS LP COMPLETE LIEBESLIEDER WALTZE US $8.07 Buy It Now 4 days
LOWELL THOMAS / TRINITY-PAWLING MADRIGAL SINGERS "EARLY AMERICAN MUSIC" RECORD US $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
TAPPAN ZEE MADRIGAL SINGERS "20 BEST LOVED CHRISTMAS CAROLS" VINYL LP RECORD US $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
SADIE - MADRIGAL DE MARIA - GSCD091 US $22.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Andy Williams Madrigal b/w Wrong For Each Other 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE ENGLISH MADRIGAL SCHOOL * BRAND NEW US $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days
WINDSBACHER KNABENCHOR boys choir Motette Madrigal Volkslied PRIVATE PR-ONLY LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Praguq Madrigal Singers Miro Slav Venhod Musica Antiqua Slovaca LP MHS 4111 US $7.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Songs for a Williamsburg Christmas Williamsburg Madrigal Singers LP US $18.19 Buy It Now 5 days
Sad Theory - A Madrigal Of Sorrow Braz. DEATH THRASH!!! RARE OOP US $12.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Anthology of Venezuelan Madrigal Schola Cantorum de Caracas - 2LP gatefold NM US $37.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Signed! Rare AL MADRIGAL CD Live at Carnegie Hall or The Columbus Funnybone in US $12.99 [0 bids]
AUDIOPHILE DEGITAL REC / THE KING'S SINGERS ENGLISH MADRIGAL COLLECTION / WITH O US $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
INDEPENDENCE HIGH SCHOOL MADRIGAL SINGERS Vintage LP LUCY E CARROLL Record/Phot US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
RUSH MADRIGAL CLOSER TO THE HEART NM UNPLAYED? 45RPM VEI 77 ACL US $69.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ULVER - Nattens Madrigal CD - SEALED NEW COPY - Classic Black Metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
City Waites A Madrigal for All Seasons: Songs of Tud CD US $13.32 Buy It Now 5 days
LP- Madrigals & Motets- Budapest Madrigal Ensemble- Monitor Records US $3.50 [0 bids]
Sadie - Madrigal De Maria (NEW CD) US $25.42 Buy It Now 5 days
RARE SEALED MADRIGAL CHOIR OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MUNSTER CARILLON RECORDS STEREO US $71.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Madrigal Choir of the University on Munster Herma Kramm Director Very Rare US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
FOREST MADRIGAL SOCIETY S/t LP 16 Track With Inserts Very Rare Private Pressing US $115.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Anthology of Venezuelan Madrigal Schola Cantorum de Caracas - 2LP GATEFOLD NMint US $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Christmas at Wayne State Concert Choir Madrigal Singers 70's WESTMARK LP NMint US $6.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Requiem op.48/Madrigal op.35/+ - Gabriel Faure New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh US $27.59 Buy It Now 5 days
C. Monteverdi - Lamento Della Ninfa/Madrigal Del Ottavio Libro [CD New] US $10.41 Buy It Now 6 days
MADRIGAL MEXICANO - LUCHA MORENO - PEDRO VARGAS - LP miguel aceves mejia US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE KING'S SINGERS MADRIGAL COLLECTION / WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Concierto Madrigal/Tonadilla - P/katona Z. Katona New & Sealed Compact Disc Free US $27.68 Buy It Now 6 days
Alfred Deller Madrigal Masterpieces Renaissance vinyl LP Vanguard Records EX US $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Nuno Roland - Latin 78rpm Fiesta #20-038 Vocals: Madrigal Trio The Bandit US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Elke & Thomas RCA Victor Promo 45 Record #9036 EX Mustafa / Madrigal US $5.60 Buy It Now 6 days
MADRIGAL Time Of The Season / Tapestry 45 rpm PROMO Capitol 1972 Prog/Art Rock US $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
PORT HURON NORTHERN HIGH SCHOOL A CAPPELLA CHOIR & MADRIGAL 1967 LP J. AIRTENE US $89.95 Buy It Now 6 days
LILIA MADRIGAL CANTA *Erna Rare LP ER-107-S US $49.95 Buy It Now 6 days
CHOIR MADRIGAL, CHOIR LEADER - STOYAN KRALEV, NM, BLACK LABEL, BULGARIA PRESS US $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE KING'S SINGERS MADRIGAL COLLECTION VOCAL SEALED 1974 US $7.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Kramm, Student Madrigal Choir, Munster - Brahms: Choral Music LP Used US $22.99 Buy It Now 6 days
RODRIGO:CONCERTO MADRIGAL CONCERTO AN BY ACADEMY OF ST. MARTI (CD) US $21.53 Buy It Now 6 days
Ulver - The Madrigal of Night (Nattens Madrigal) CD 1997 black metal Norway US $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
WHY IS THE RABBIT CRYING BY MADRIGAL,AL (CD) US $21.06 Buy It Now 6 days
Nattens Madrigal by Ulver *New CD* US $9.06 Buy It Now 6 days
Sadie - Madrigal de Maria (2013) US $22.19 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy MADRIGAL music online Buy MADRIGAL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MADRIGAL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MADRIGAL Silence & Before my Eyes ratings distribution

MADRIGAL Silence & Before my Eyes reviews

Review by The Prognaut
2 stars Walked in the music store, bumped into this sort of supermarket kart filled up to the ceiling with discount CDs, started to dig up in between the mountain of plastic corpses and came across this album by MADRIGAL (to be perfectly honest, I wasn't really sure if they were the German or the American band since I only had heard of them a couple of times). It was amusing and exciting to find a prog album among that pile of junk and wondered what a MADRIGAL album was doing there, thought it could've been misplaced but the price tag reading $2.99 told me to shut my pie hole immediately. After a couple of times of listening to it, I realized the reason why it had been tossed inside the "on sale" case displayed at the music store. I felt like I had been severely ripped off and somewhere in the depths of my mind, a little voice was claiming for a refund (I can be a cheap bastard sometimes, you know?).

Don't get me wrong, it's just that even after exhaustive sessions of listening meticulously to the work performed by the quartet from Hannover, I couldn't find a single thing to set this music off from the rest of the already applied formulas within the art rock genre, and whereas I distinguished the art rock essence nowhere in any tune or somewhere in between the few rhythmical sections some of the almost 20 minutes lasting album has got, I don't completely think of them as prog in spite of the arrangements performed in this kind of "jamming session" production. The first song "(No More) Face to Face" starts somewhat messy and intriguingly dark, mostly appealed to some underground prog metal band; the drums execution is loudly performed all along monotonous guitar riffs. When the song finally reaches out for a calm moment, there we can briefly perceive the distressed voice of Sandra WERNER trying to sing in English (almost as erratic as Laura BASLA's in "Voices Beyond my Curtain", but with an unpronounceable German accent) and find out there are other instruments besides the hypnotic guitar and the noisy, repetitive drums in the background. "Covered Sun" floats down the same stream, but it is even more accidental and it goes up and down through lugubrious guitar riffs performed by Lars TOTZKE.

There's a sudden change in the rhythmical composition of "Turn Back the Time", where the strings of acoustic guitars introduce the song to darker passages fulfilled with old-fashioned bass beats and clattering drums absurdly tuned to the mere intention of the piece. By the time we skip on to the self-titled song "Silence", it is quite impossible to tell the sounds explored here from the ones displayed on the song that had just finished to twang off. Surprisingly, it's the last song of the album where we can barely understand some words in English out of the entire record, I think that's a bonus, or whatever that means huh?

No matter how hard I tried to find a musical resemblance for you to compare the only work of this German band with something else, I just couldn't do so. There are no thinkable parameters of measurement or this sort of style a band could have for me to explain myself to you here, so, instead of going mad, my suggestion goes like this: do not buy. Whenever running into this album at some record store, step away from it very slowly. then run.

Send comments to The Prognaut (BETA) | Report this review (#4606) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 23, 2004

3 stars I found this album in 1998 when i was downloading songs from the once leagl and honest MP3.COM, to me findign this record was quite a shock, beacuse the songs were pretty good to be an unsigned record. This effort is quite naive, with good riffs, nice vocals and solid rock compositions, but no ... (read more)

Report this review (#4607) | Posted by arqwave | Saturday, September 04, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MADRIGAL "Silence & Before my Eyes"