SILENCE & BEFORE MY EYES

Madrigal Silence & Before my Eyes album cover

Buy MADRIGAL Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

SILENCE: 19:08
1. (No More) Face to Face (5:27)
2. Covered Sun (4:52)
3. Turn back the Time (4:03)
4. Silence (4:46)
BEFORE MY EYES: 17:50
1. Before my Eyes (4:24)
2. Evolution Error (3:56)
3. Deep Blues (5:20)

- Kai Paulmann / drums
- Sandra Werner / vocals
- Henning Pfeiffer / bass

Eigenproduktion

MADRIGAL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MADRIGAL Silence & Before my Eyes Music

ULVER - NATTENS MADRIGAL-AATTE HYMNE TIL ULVEN I MANDEN CD BLACK METAL US $6.00 [0 bids]
1h
INDEPENDENCE HIGH SCHOOL MADRIGAL SINGERS Vintage LP LUCY E CARROLL Record/Phot US $2.99 [0 bids]
d'INDIA Arias Madrigal and Motets FIVE CENTURIES Italia/Fonit Cetra ITL 70026 US $13.50 Buy It Now 2h 30m
45- Sammy Gonzalez /madrigal/ Honra Y Cultura / Funny Records US $2.99 [0 bids]
The King's Singers' Madrigal History Tour US $4.31 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Conjunto Madrigal NORTENA ALEGRE Vinyl 33 LP Mexican Music Record Album VG+ US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 40m
MADRIGAL RUMORES INDELEBLES SEALED CD NEW 2006 US $4.62 Buy It Now 5h 24m
CLASSICAL LP: VIVALDI Indrada E Gloria TAKACS Budapest Madrigal SZEKERES Hungaro US $9.95 Buy It Now 5h 58m
MADRIGAL "Need I Say" on Public northern soul mod Hollywood LISTEN US $9.99 [0 bids]
ULVER NATTENS MADRIGAL SEALED CD NEW 2010 US $5.70 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Madrigal by Thomas Weelkes The Wilbye Consort Peter Pears Vinyl STS 15165 US $12.68 Buy It Now 12h 23m
10' DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE MADRIGAL SINGERS - In the Planetarium SUPER RARE! VG+ US $20.00 Buy It Now 13h 13m
MADRIGAL Time Of The Season / Tapestry 45 rpm PROMO Capitol 1972 Prog/Art Rock US $14.95 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Madrigal History Tour CD (2004) US $3.97 Buy It Now 13h 28m
SOUTH GERMAN MADRIGAL CHOIR mint vinyl lp MOZART REQUIEM in shrinkwrap US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Madrigal Singers State College Choral Society D Douglas Miller Director AJC-7 US $2.97 [0 bids]
Barrington Consolidated High School Senior A Cappella Choir & Madrigal 1970 LP US $29.95 Buy It Now 17h 5m
YEPES & MONDEN Guitar RODRIGO Concierto Madrigal & Aranjuez DGG Stereo Low SHIP US $35.00 Buy It Now 18h 24m
Giuliani: Guitar Concerto No. 1; Rodrigo: Concerto Madrigal; Sones en la Giralda US $15.95 Buy It Now 20h 48m
AL MADRIGAL - WHY IS THE RABBIT CRYING NEW CD US $22.09 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Montsalvatge: Madrigal; Cinco invocaciones al Crucificado; Folia daliniana; Conc US $8.58 Buy It Now 23h 57m
Rodrigo,J. - Con Madrigal/Con Andaluz [CD New] US $12.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Songs for a Williamsburg Christmas Williamsburg Madrigal Singers LP US $13.99 [0 bids]
PRAGUE MADRIGAL SINGERS LP COMPLETE LIEBESLIEDER WALTZE US $16.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Joseph Haydn : The Seasons (South German Madrigal Choir) (2CDs) (2000) US $7.78 Buy It Now 1 day
PRAGUE MADRIGAL SINGERS christmas carols LP Mint- SUA ST 50619 w/Book 1964 US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PHILIPS LP GIULIANI guitar concerto RODRIGO madrigal for two guitars MARRINER NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Adriano BANCHIERI Festino Giovedi Grasso - MADRIGAL Ens. - MELODIYA Russia Lp US $29.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez; Concierto madrigal / Bacarisse: Concertino Narci US $26.36 Buy It Now 1 day
RUSH MADRIGAL CLOSER TO THE HEART NM UNPLAYED? 45RPM VEI 77 ACL US $58.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BACH- CANTATAS 78 & 106- MATTHIS- ALTMEYER- SOUTH GERMAN MADRIGAL CHOIR US $2.75 [0 bids]
MALVEZZI / MUSICA FIGURATA / LORENZETTI - MADRIGAL FOR 5 & 6 VOICES NEW CD US $24.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Andrea Gabrieli: The Madrigal in Venice, New Music US $14.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Ensemble Madrigal:O.Vecchi_Ludzaski_M. Rossi_E.Cavalieri_Jacopo Peri Melodia MON US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Faure Shylock Pavane Cligula Madrigal de Almeida INEDITS 995012 US $8.05 Buy It Now 1 day
American Song Album, Madrigal Singers, Conducted by Lehman Engel 78rpm 4 LP Set US $16.99 [1 bids]
Conjunto Madrigal - Norteña Alegre Lp NM 20140120 US $17.90 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE SEALED MADRIGAL CHOIR OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MUNSTER CARILLON RECORDS STEREO US $50.00 [0 bids]
MADRIGAL - I DIE, YOU SOAR! - NEW CD US $3.45 Buy It Now 2 days
The Madrigal Singers Of Savannah - The Magic Of Johnny Mercer - Nice VG LP Rare! US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER Nattens Madrigal CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Madrigal Ensemble : Scarlatti Purcell Palestrina Frescobaldi Melodiya lp USSR US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nuno Roland - Latin 78rpm Fiesta #20-038 Vocals: Madrigal Trio The Bandit US $19.99 [0 bids]
Rush: Closer To The Heart / Madrigal 7" 45 VG++ Canada Anthem ANS-004 RARE US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER MADRIGAL AATTE HYMNE TIL ULVEN I CENTURY BLACK! MAYHEM BURZUM ARCTURUS DIE US $14.99 [0 bids]
MADRIGAL I die, you soar CD 2001 nuclear blast US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ensemble Madrigal Henry Purcell Harpsichord XVIIc. Music Soviet LP Record 1975 US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Madrigal: On My Hands [InEar Vision] CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Williamsburg Madrigal Singers - Songs For..,Christmas (WS-114) Used Vinyl LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Malvezzi Musica Figurata Lorenzetti - Madrigal For 5 & 6 Voices CD US $20.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Catherine King - Verdelot: A Renaissance Songbook - The Complete Madrigal Book o US $24.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Twenty Madrigals - The Glory of Italian Madrigal lp VG+ US $23.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Milhaud: Cantata By Darius Milhaud, Paul Méfano,Madrigal de Bordeaux,Ensemble 2 US $4.20 Buy It Now 3 days
ULVER - Nattens Madrigal --- Huge Jacket Back Patch Backpatch US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
50553 PRAGE MADRIGAL SINGERS Josquin Des Prez Works LP US $23.03 Buy It Now 3 days
SUA ST 50434 PRAGE MADRIGAL SINGERS Lasso/Monteverdi LP US $26.44 Buy It Now 3 days
The King's Singers(Vinyl LP)Madrigal Collection-HMV-CSD 3756-UK-Ex/VG+ US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OELZE; PEETERS; SPANJAARD; - FAURE: REQUIEM OP.48MADRIGAL - PTC5186020 US $23.18 Buy It Now 3 days
THE KING´S SINGERS Madrigal Collection English and Italian Madrigals AVES LP NM US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Elizabethan Heritage - Volume 1 : The Madrigal Singers - Dennis Nesbitt Stereo US $11.58 Buy It Now 3 days
CANTABILE Madrigal to McCartney - Live in Singapore (CD 2002) 15 Songs FREE SHIP US $10.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Christmas At Wayne State Madrigal Singers LP Sealed US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Giuliani: Guitar Concerto No. 1; Rodrigo: Concerto Madrigal; Sones en la... US $13.04 Buy It Now 3 days
URSULINE ACADEMY CHORUS & MADRIGAL SINGERS - SING NOEL! - AUDIO CD - 2001 US $7.00 [0 bids]
ORQ LLAMAS DE ARABIA G ABDO DANZAS Y CANCIONES ARABES MADRIGAL RARE ARGENTINA LP US $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
VARIOUS SONGS AND DANCES OF THE UKRAINE RARE MADRIGAL FOLK LP ARGENTINA EDIT US $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ZELIA BARBOSA R CHAVES M HEDIGUER BRASIL SERTAO FAVELAS MADRIGAL RARE ARGENTINA US $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE MADRIGAL SINGERS OF SAINT LOUIS PRIVATE FOLK LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHARA JAPAN Madrigal LIMITED ALBUM CD A US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Martinu: Flute Trios; Promenades; Madrigal Sonata, New Music US $8.53 Buy It Now 3 days
DG ARCHIVE Italian Seicento MONTEVERDE Madrigal LP US $14.95 Buy It Now 3 days
antonio caldara - Madrigal , Cantata , Canson . Edwin Loehrer . Nonesuch lp Mono US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
XAVIER MONTSALVATGE MADRIGAL US $10.76 Buy It Now 4 days
Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP)Da Palestrina-Supraphon-ST 50776-Czech Rep-Ex/E US $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP)Christmas Carols Of Old Europe-Ex/VG+ US $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Christmas Carols-Supraphon-Ex/VG+ US $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Handl Gallus/Prague Madrigal Singers(Vinyl LP)Moralia-Supraphon-SUA 50910-Ex/Ex US $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Fine Young Madrigals: New Jersey Shakespeare Festival Madrigal Singers (CD) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Chara Madrigal JAPAN cd w/ OBI 13 tracks US $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ORAZIO VECCHI L'Amfiparnaso: A Madrigal Comedy/Western Wind NONESUCH Stereo US $11.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Signed! Rare AL MADRIGAL CD Live at Carnegie Hall or The Columbus Funnybone in US $12.99 [0 bids]
4 trk Reel to Reel VTC 1652 Vanguard~Madrigal Masterpieces US $6.95 [0 bids]
The Madrigal Singers Of Savannah - The Magic Of Johnny Mercer - Nice VG LP Rare! US $29.95 Buy It Now 4 days
RODRIGO / PETER / KATONA KATONA - CONCIERTO MADRIGAL: GUITAR WORKS NEW CD US $30.15 Buy It Now 4 days
Madrigal,Al - Why Is The Rabbit Crying? [CD New] US $14.13 Buy It Now 4 days
ULVER - NATTENS MADRIGAL SEALED BOX SET LP CD SHIRT 700 COPIES WORLDWIDE US $75.50 [0 bids]
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal [CD New] US $11.24 Buy It Now 4 days
ULVER - NATTENS MADRIGAL NEW CD US $17.07 Buy It Now 4 days
URSULINE ACADEMY CHORUS & MADRIGAL SINGERS - A SONG OF JOY - AUDIO CD - 2002 US $8.00 [0 bids]
LP- Madrigals & Motets- Budapest Madrigal Ensemble- Monitor Records US $3.50 [0 bids]
MIROSLAV VENHODA PRAGUE MADRIGAL SINGERS CZECH SUPRAPHON LP MINT US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MADRIGAL choir MONTEVERDI Palestrina Friderichi Gastoldi KRALEV Balkanton MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
CD: Vaughan Williams, Holst: Choral Folksong Arrangements - London Madrigal Sing US $12.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Anthology of Venezuelan Madrigal Schola Cantorum de Caracas - 2LP GATEFOLD NMint US $27.19 Buy It Now 4 days
Rock 45 ELKE & THOMAS Madrigal RCA VICTOR 47-9036 Listen!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RODRIGO CONCERTOS ARANJUEZ,ANDALUZ,MADRIGAL,LOS ROMEROS,PEPE ROMERO PHILIPS 2LP US $35.00 Buy It Now 4 days
GABRIELI / I FAGIOLINI - MADRIGAL IN VENICE: POLITICS DIALOGUES US $26.31 Buy It Now 5 days
J. Rodrigo - Con Madrigal/Con Andaluz CD US $18.40 Buy It Now 5 days
Mauricio Kagel - Schwarzes Madrigal CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 5 days
WEISS / UCLA MADRIGAL CHORUS - 20TH CENTURY AMERICAN MUSIC NEW CD US $24.00 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy MADRIGAL music online Buy MADRIGAL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MADRIGAL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MADRIGAL Silence & Before my Eyes ratings distribution

MADRIGAL Silence & Before my Eyes reviews

Review by The Prognaut
2 stars Walked in the music store, bumped into this sort of supermarket kart filled up to the ceiling with discount CDs, started to dig up in between the mountain of plastic corpses and came across this album by MADRIGAL (to be perfectly honest, I wasn't really sure if they were the German or the American band since I only had heard of them a couple of times). It was amusing and exciting to find a prog album among that pile of junk and wondered what a MADRIGAL album was doing there, thought it could've been misplaced but the price tag reading $2.99 told me to shut my pie hole immediately. After a couple of times of listening to it, I realized the reason why it had been tossed inside the "on sale" case displayed at the music store. I felt like I had been severely ripped off and somewhere in the depths of my mind, a little voice was claiming for a refund (I can be a cheap bastard sometimes, you know?).

Don't get me wrong, it's just that even after exhaustive sessions of listening meticulously to the work performed by the quartet from Hannover, I couldn't find a single thing to set this music off from the rest of the already applied formulas within the art rock genre, and whereas I distinguished the art rock essence nowhere in any tune or somewhere in between the few rhythmical sections some of the almost 20 minutes lasting album has got, I don't completely think of them as prog in spite of the arrangements performed in this kind of "jamming session" production. The first song "(No More) Face to Face" starts somewhat messy and intriguingly dark, mostly appealed to some underground prog metal band; the drums execution is loudly performed all along monotonous guitar riffs. When the song finally reaches out for a calm moment, there we can briefly perceive the distressed voice of Sandra WERNER trying to sing in English (almost as erratic as Laura BASLA's in "Voices Beyond my Curtain", but with an unpronounceable German accent) and find out there are other instruments besides the hypnotic guitar and the noisy, repetitive drums in the background. "Covered Sun" floats down the same stream, but it is even more accidental and it goes up and down through lugubrious guitar riffs performed by Lars TOTZKE.

There's a sudden change in the rhythmical composition of "Turn Back the Time", where the strings of acoustic guitars introduce the song to darker passages fulfilled with old-fashioned bass beats and clattering drums absurdly tuned to the mere intention of the piece. By the time we skip on to the self-titled song "Silence", it is quite impossible to tell the sounds explored here from the ones displayed on the song that had just finished to twang off. Surprisingly, it's the last song of the album where we can barely understand some words in English out of the entire record, I think that's a bonus, or whatever that means huh?

No matter how hard I tried to find a musical resemblance for you to compare the only work of this German band with something else, I just couldn't do so. There are no thinkable parameters of measurement or this sort of style a band could have for me to explain myself to you here, so, instead of going mad, my suggestion goes like this: do not buy. Whenever running into this album at some record store, step away from it very slowly. then run.

Send comments to The Prognaut (BETA) | Report this review (#4606) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 23, 2004

3 stars I found this album in 1998 when i was downloading songs from the once leagl and honest MP3.COM, to me findign this record was quite a shock, beacuse the songs were pretty good to be an unsigned record. This effort is quite naive, with good riffs, nice vocals and solid rock compositions, but no ... (read more)

Report this review (#4607) | Posted by arqwave | Saturday, September 04, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MADRIGAL "Silence & Before my Eyes"