ANTHOLOGY

13. Skopje
14. Cekam kisu
15. Cukni vo drvo
16. Putujemo
17. Uci me majko, karaj me ...

Search LEB I SOL Anthology lyrics

Search LEB I SOL Anthology tabs

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass
- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards

2CD Third Ear Music 095-1 (1995 Macedonia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Anthology Music

Leb I Sol 2Leb I Sol 2
Imports 2014
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bodan Arsovski - Endless View (Ex Leb I Sol) US $10.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 6 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $29.90 Buy It Now 9 days
LEB I SOL - AKUSTICNA TRAUMA Live Yugo Fusion Ethno Jazz Prog 2xLP Vinyl 12" US $39.90 Buy It Now 14 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 15 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 21 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 24 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 Buy It Now 27 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $18.24 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 28 days
2CD LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 30th Anniverary Tour Concert 2006 Stefanovski US $28.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Anthology ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Anthology reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars Double disc "Anthology" set is probably the best recapitulation of the entire LEB I SOL career, thus making it a good first-purchase for novices. However, prog purists will notice too many tracks from the later albums of the pop-mainstream period, notably taken from "Kao kakao", including perhaps the worst song LEB I SOL ever written - "Autoput", at the expense of brutally under-represented "Infinity" (only two tracks). On the other hand, first two albums - fusion masterpieces - are fairly enough included, so if you can spare a few bucks more and this is your first LEB I SOL purchase, then go for it! If you don't like their pop period of the late 1980s and would like to restrict a collection to pure fusion highlights of their first four albums, then a single disc "Devetka" compilation is your preferred choice. Three stars for "Anthology".

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#62045) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Review by clarke2001
4 stars Probably one of the best compilations ever!

Why? Well, it's difficult to make a decent compilation of one band's work; there's always something wrong with the selection. LEB I SOL's "Anthology" represent excellent vivisection of band's career: Disk 1 contains their 70's (progressive) period, and Disk 2 their 80's (pop rock) period. We can argue about selection of their 70's work - something is always missing ("Pesma O Sonji H", "Hogar"), but however, it's proudly representing band's catalogue from the 70's at its best. I have no complaints about the Disk 2, almost everything that stands up from the 80's catalogue (quality-wise) is presented here. Actually, I always had an impression that their 80s work is much weaker, pop-oriented and commercial. Don't get me wrong, that is true to some extent, but this compilation denies the fact that their 80's works are not worth investigating. Actually, they were much better (and proggier if you want) than many big and famous rock bands and their works in the eighties.

I heard that all the (old) tracks were re-recorded for this compilation, but I am not sure is it true or not. If it is, the sound is literally indistinguishable from the originals - including the keyboards. But maybe I just understood wrong, the tracks were probably just re-mastered (old originals were suffering of poor audio quality).

What can I say more? This is an excellent compilation of an excellent band. Get it, you won't regret it.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#101889) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 06, 2006

4 stars This is an excellent retrospective of Leb i Sol's career. You get 34 songs on 2 discs, chronologically spanning the band's entire discography. There are a few songs missing in my personal opinion, yet this collection is very good. CD 1 presents the first 4 albums and includes the best tracks ... (read more)

Report this review (#172931) | Posted by In the Flesh? | Tuesday, June 03, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Perfect mixture of etno rock and jazz music with lots of Balkan sense. You might not like it if You don't like local Balkan musi. And yet Vlatko Stefanovski's guitar playing is comparable to some other guitar masters if not even better. ... (read more)

Report this review (#61989) | Posted by | Wednesday, December 28, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Anthology"