ANTHOLOGY

13. Skopje
14. Cekam kisu
15. Cukni vo drvo
16. Putujemo
17. Uci me majko, karaj me ...

Search LEB I SOL Anthology lyrics

Search LEB I SOL Anthology tabs

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass
- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards

2CD Third Ear Music 095-1 (1995 Macedonia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Anthology Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTIONTHE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
Croatia Records
Audio CD$22.45 (used)
LEB I SOL-LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989LEB I SOL-LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989
Croatia Records
Audio CD$20.70 (used)
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Anthology ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Anthology reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars Double disc "Anthology" set is probably the best recapitulation of the entire LEB I SOL career, thus making it a good first-purchase for novices. However, prog purists will notice too many tracks from the later albums of the pop-mainstream period, notably taken from "Kao kakao", including perhaps the worst song LEB I SOL ever written - "Autoput", at the expense of brutally under-represented "Infinity" (only two tracks). On the other hand, first two albums - fusion masterpieces - are fairly enough included, so if you can spare a few bucks more and this is your first LEB I SOL purchase, then go for it! If you don't like their pop period of the late 1980s and would like to restrict a collection to pure fusion highlights of their first four albums, then a single disc "Devetka" compilation is your preferred choice. Three stars for "Anthology".

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#62045) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Review by clarke2001
4 stars Probably one of the best compilations ever!

Why? Well, it's difficult to make a decent compilation of one band's work; there's always something wrong with the selection. LEB I SOL's "Anthology" represent excellent vivisection of band's career: Disk 1 contains their 70's (progressive) period, and Disk 2 their 80's (pop rock) period. We can argue about selection of their 70's work - something is always missing ("Pesma O Sonji H", "Hogar"), but however, it's proudly representing band's catalogue from the 70's at its best. I have no complaints about the Disk 2, almost everything that stands up from the 80's catalogue (quality-wise) is presented here. Actually, I always had an impression that their 80s work is much weaker, pop-oriented and commercial. Don't get me wrong, that is true to some extent, but this compilation denies the fact that their 80's works are not worth investigating. Actually, they were much better (and proggier if you want) than many big and famous rock bands and their works in the eighties.

I heard that all the (old) tracks were re-recorded for this compilation, but I am not sure is it true or not. If it is, the sound is literally indistinguishable from the originals - including the keyboards. But maybe I just understood wrong, the tracks were probably just re-mastered (old originals were suffering of poor audio quality).

What can I say more? This is an excellent compilation of an excellent band. Get it, you won't regret it.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#101889) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 06, 2006

4 stars This is an excellent retrospective of Leb i Sol's career. You get 34 songs on 2 discs, chronologically spanning the band's entire discography. There are a few songs missing in my personal opinion, yet this collection is very good. CD 1 presents the first 4 albums and includes the best tracks ... (read more)

Report this review (#172931) | Posted by In the Flesh? | Tuesday, June 03, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Perfect mixture of etno rock and jazz music with lots of Balkan sense. You might not like it if You don't like local Balkan musi. And yet Vlatko Stefanovski's guitar playing is comparable to some other guitar masters if not even better. ... (read more)

Report this review (#61989) | Posted by | Wednesday, December 28, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Anthology"