Topic ClosedDjamra in Nakatsu Vi-Code 22.11.2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Djamra in Nakatsu Vi-Code 22.11.2014
    Posted: November 22 2014 at 10:53
November 22, 2014 ... a bit cold in Osaka but it was very hot in Nakatsu Vi-Code (Osaka, Japan), where everyone was celebrating the venue's 11th anniversary. Yes of course, also for a Japanese Crazy Jazz Rock Pioneer DJAMRA, Vi-Code is one of the most important venues.

Although I've not attended Djamra's gig for half a year sadly, their extended play and wall of sound was more splendid and more powerful than previously, at least for me yeah.

The sound combination of Sayaka and Shinji was not only perfect but also smooth like pure water as well.

Takehiko's keyboard kicks were killa.

Masaharu (aka Wai) played the bass guitar in such an incredible style, that was crystallized with Akihiro (aka Enon)'s drumming.

Pleasant time indeed.

They played the newest song ... that had been created with a story based upon something fearful - terrible zombies run after us and we finally notice everyone around us (and also ourselves) is a zombie, a dead man (lol). This newest song is, let me say, one of the most fantastic ones of theirs all ... very thrilling, very complex, very polyrhythmic, and very amazing!

Hey Masaharu, let me know what title this song has.

Shinji's shout upon the song "The Cave" sounded so crazy too.

What a brilliant appearance during Masaharu's talking time ... yeah, just like the audience's feeling.

Their playlist tonight was as follows;
1. Komurakaeri
2. The Cave
3. Everyone Is Zombie (temporary title)
4. The Circus Will Come ~ Pierrot's Foot Goes Into Convulsions
5. Zetsuen Doon
6. Neo Skin (encore)

Thanks to Djamra / all Djamrers for such a fantastic gig, and congratulations for Vi-Code's 11th anniversary, and thank you for reading this live report!

Edited by DamoXt7942 - November 22 2014 at 10:54
 Post Reply Post Reply