Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLooking for a singer based in Scotland or UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a singer based in Scotland or UK
    Posted: February 20 2015 at 17:55
Hey all,

I'm looking for a strong singer (any gender) with a decent range for a progressive metal project of mine. I'm currently writing and recording an EP or album (depending on the ultimate length). I will be hiring someone to mix and master it as I'm wanting a professional sounding product as possible. There's definitely potential for a live band to come out of it depending on finding the right people, however right now it's mainly a studio project. The closer to the Aberdeen the better as that's where I'm based. However if you're able to record vocals to a high quality then distance is less of a problem.

Ideally I'd like the singer to be trained and be able to read music, however that is not essential as it's all about a great voice at the end of the day.

If anyone is interested then please get in touch with me and we can discuss things.

Thanks,
Matt
geeeaidan View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2015 at 08:39
Maybe this could be the kind of thing you are after, He's a friend of mine and I know he's worked with a lot of producers and bands in the past

Post Reply Post Reply