Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedClassic Rock Presents Prog & others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Windhawk View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 08:43
Originally posted by Svetonio Svetonio wrote:

Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

Although, I agree with Kati and the others who already are stated that in the magazine should be more articles about the new bands from underground prog scene (imo, if we say *underground*, it would not include these "new" bands who are already in business for decade or more as the bands who are signed for the reputable records companies as well) with some great pics of them - why not (sometime) on the cover page too; at least, that underground prog scene now is more interesting than that already mentioned prog "mainstream" made by "new" bands.
Someone said earlier that Prog has to have famous bands on the cover otherwise they don't sell. (...)
Yea someone said that and I'm just curious how many times they put a cover pic of virtually unknow but a band / solo artist with a great debut album (or great first two albums)?
Btw, I did not say that they should to put an unknow band at the cover every month; just sometimes.

As a business owner: Would you take a chance that had the potential of ruining your business if you took it on when you knew that not implementing said idea would be the secure option bringing the income needed?

Many magazines have tried doing stuff like that before, none of them have succeeded as far as I know. Implementing ideas that have failed miserably before is, generally speaking, not regarded as wise nor sound business decisions.
Websites I work with:

http://www.progressor.net
http://www.houseofprog.com

My profile on Mixcloud:
https://www.mixcloud.com/haukevind/
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 10:07
Originally posted by Windhawk Windhawk wrote:

Although, I agree with Kati and the others who already are stated that in the magazine should be more articles about the new bands from underground prog scene (imo, if we say *underground*, it would not include these "new" bands who are already in business for decade or more as the bands who are signed for the reputable records companies as well) with some great pics of them - why not (sometime) on the cover page too; at least, that underground prog scene now is more interesting than that already mentioned prog "mainstream" made by "new" bands.
Someone said earlier that Prog has to have famous bands on the cover otherwise they don't sell. (...)
Yea someone said that and I'm just curious how many times they put a cover pic of virtually unknow but a band / solo artist with a great debut album (or great first two albums)?
Btw, I did not say that they should to put an unknow band at the cover every month; just sometimes.

As a business owner: Would you take a chance that had the potential of ruining your business if you took it on when you knew that not implementing said idea would be the secure option bringing the income needed?

Many magazines have tried doing stuff like that before, none of them have succeeded as far as I know. Implementing ideas that have failed miserably before is, generally speaking, not regarded as wise nor sound business decisions.
I agree. 

Pointless Anecdote #155

Editor, critic/reviewer, composer, Guardian columnist and one-time founder member of Synth-Pop/JazzRock band Landscape, John L. Walters once published a quarterly magazine called Unknown Public dedicated to contemporary hard-to-define music and its content and cover disc featured such luminaries as Michael Nyman and Steve Reich along side a plethora of slightly lesser known composers and musicians. The "Unknown" in the publication's title referred to the public that listened to this kind of music, not the artists they listened to. 

However, the title attracted the attention of many unknown artists who felt their music fitted the content and he received a number of unsolicited submissions that he then collated and put out as one edition of the magazine, that he ironically subtitled - "Bloody Amateurs". What that edition was like and how well it did I cannot say, I never received my copy - I had a four issue subscription yet only three disc/magazines sit on my book-shelf :-(

This, I feel, gives hints to what is still happening today, especially in the modern (rock) music scene. New artists are creating music without knowing who their public is... it's not the bands that are 'Unknown' - it's the public who are expected to be buying the music the bands create that is the 'Unknown' element. 

This may at first seem not-applicable to our insular Progressive Rock world, because if a band makes Prog music then the target audience comprises of Prog fans n'est-ce pas? Yet Prog is a diverse genre and its audience more diverse still... and very choosy to boot. There are as many turn-offs in Prog as there are turn-ons which is why there isn't a magic formula for guaranteeing success - if I've not convinced you here, then read a few 3-star reviews for the reasons people give for not liking an album.

So we find ourselves in the unprecedented situation of there being more artists trying to sell something than there are people who would happily buy it. And rather than have one magazine promoting 10 artists to 10,000 people we have a few well intentioned guys promoting over 2,000 artists to less than 100 people. That doesn't sound very healthy to me. It certainly isn't a recipe for success now or in the future. Promoting one band is hard enough - the time and effort required sucks-up all available free-time - you can't just shove a CD in someone's hands and expect them to listen to it, let alone hear some random track on the internet or a cover disc that immediately prompts them into buying a whole CD.

It's no good saying, 'but it's not like that, music is no longer a business, they're not interested in selling stuff', because it is exactly like that and whether you're selling an album or giving it away or only ever intending to sell a few CDs then it's still business, a not-for-profit business may be, but a business just the same. If there is a product that you want people to listen to then you're competing in the same market-place as everyone else.
What?
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 10:08

Of course, that proper and generally accepted answer is "only prog stars should be on the front page".

However, my personal answer is that they just don't have the guts.

When Manfred Eicher was released The Köln Concert as a double LP with a solo piano that is neither exactly Jazz nor Classical, his closest friends told him that he is crazy, but he achieved his vision.

Edited by Svetonio - April 21 2015 at 10:22
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 10:21

I'm just curious how many times they put a cover pic of virtually unknow but a band / solo artist with a great debut album (or great first two albums)?
Probably never, for the reason already stated.
But how then did they know that a young band on the cover page would not have sold that issue of Prog zine?
Some guy who nicely drawn curves told them? lol.
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 10:33
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

I agree. 

Pointless Anecdote #155

Editor, critic/reviewer, composer, Guardian columnist and one-time founder member of Synth-Pop/JazzRock band Landscape, John L. Walters once published a quarterly magazine called Unknown Public dedicated to contemporary hard-to-define music and its content and cover disc featured such luminaries as Michael Nyman and Steve Reich along side a plethora of slightly lesser known composers and musicians. The "Unknown" in the publication's title referred to the public that listened to this kind of music, not the artists they listened to. 

However, the title attracted the attention of many unknown artists who felt their music fitted the content and he received a number of unsolicited submissions that he then collated and put out as one edition of the magazine, that he ironically subtitled - "Bloody Amateurs". What that edition was like and how well it did I cannot say, I never received my copy - I had a four issue subscription yet only three disc/magazines sit on my book-shelf :-(

This, I feel, gives hints to what is still happening today, especially in the modern (rock) music scene. New artists are creating music without knowing who their public is... it's not the bands that are 'Unknown' - it's the public who are expected to be buying the music the bands create that is the 'Unknown' element. 

This may at first seem not-applicable to our insular Progressive Rock world, because if a band makes Prog music then the target audience comprises of Prog fans n'est-ce pas? Yet Prog is a diverse genre and its audience more diverse still... and very choosy to boot. There are as many turn-offs in Prog as there are turn-ons which is why there isn't a magic formula for guaranteeing success - if I've not convinced you here, then read a few 3-star reviews for the reasons people give for not liking an album.

So we find ourselves in the unprecedented situation of there being more artists trying to sell something than there are people who would happily buy it. And rather than have one magazine promoting 10 artists to 10,000 people we have a few well intentioned guys promoting over 2,000 artists to less than 100 people. That doesn't sound very healthy to me. It certainly isn't a recipe for success now or in the future. Promoting one band is hard enough - the time and effort required sucks-up all available free-time - you can't just shove a CD in someone's hands and expect them to listen to it, let alone hear some random track on the internet or a cover disc that immediately prompts them into buying a whole CD.

It's no good saying, 'but it's not like that, music is no longer a business, they're not interested in selling stuff', because it is exactly like that and whether you're selling an album or giving it away or only ever intending to sell a few CDs then it's still business, a not-for-profit business may be, but a business just the same. If there is a product that you want people to listen to then you're competing in the same market-place as everyone else.

There's some truth in that. I talked to a number of artists over time, ever since I ran Unsigned Bands here on PA, and this issue comes back every time. The artists have no clue who their audience are, and how to reach them. Sites like Bandcamp, PA and more generic sites like StumbleUpon help a bit, but only to make the artist being found by some of their intended audience - without the artist getting insight into who actually listened to or, oh boy, bought their material.
Is that bad then? And can you blame the artists for not knowing their audience? In the end it comes, again, down to money, so the answer is both yes and no. 
No, because the managers and PR people are supposed to fill in this part, have gotten a bad name over the past 50-60 years - being the once who make lots of money over the backs of the poor artists. It seems natural for artists to stay away from that. Then - the other part of the answer is no, because by staying away from these people, artists become victims of their own lack of knowledge and experience in the public relations domain (of which finding their audience is part). Almost a catch-22, isn't it?
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 10:50
After all, how ever a young band that has a magnificent debut album, or both two first albums are fantastic, to become "famous" if, among other things, that band never will get a chance to appear on the front page of a prog magazine 'cause some "creative" director is to keep the cover page for the prog legends and prog "mainstream" only?

Edited by Svetonio - April 21 2015 at 10:53
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 11:49
That's what staying in business means, apparently. Make money, not promote new bands.
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Green Shield Stamp View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 12:43
But Prog magazine DOES make money and it DOES promote new bands - just not on the front cover.  If the magazine was as uncompromising as some contributors argue it should be, then its circulation would dwindle. This would reduce advertising revenue and the magazine would quickly cease to exist.  I think that it is fantastic that there is widely circulated magazine dedicated to prog rock, that you can pick up from your local supermarket.  I think that the quality of the magazine has improved a lot over the last couple of years.  Initially I felt that the reviews in particular were far too uncritical, giving a rather cheesy fanzine style.  But, this has improved considerably as has the quality of the articles, which are often incisive and informed.  I know £7.99 is a lot to pay for a music magazine but I will continue to get it every month and I will continue to read it cover-to-cover.
Haiku

Writing a poem
With seventeen syllables
Is very diffic....
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 13:07
I reply to this post knowing full well that due to a curt and very abrupt verbal chastisement that I once dished out to Mr Svetonio for what I believe to be a childish (and at the time I thought extremely rash and foolish) response he gave in reply to one of my posts he has vowed "never to talk to me again". Since in this reply I intend to raise points and questions that kinda require answers then rather than encourage him to break his solemn vow, (and I wouldn't want that for the world), perhaps someone else could supply the answers on his behalf...

After all, how ever a young band that has a magnificent debut album, or both two first albums are fantastic, to become "famous" if, among other things, that band never will get a chance to appear on the front page of a prog magazine 'cause some "creative" director is to keep the cover page for the prog legends and prog "mainstream" only?
It really depends upon what metrics and measures you are using to you are using to decide that a début album is "magnificent", or their first two albums are "fantastic". 

Is it just "in your opinion"? Because then the paid staff who work for the magazine whose job (and salary) depends upon them producing a magazine cover that will persuade people to exchange £7.99 (or whatever the wallet-emptying cover-price is in other parts of the World) for a copy of said magazine will never be swayed by what you think. 

Is it because the albums received a modicum of favourable reviews on a couple of internet sites? Because then we have to temper that with how many people that actually represents and therefore how important and representative their views are in the general scheme of things.

Is it by the number of people who have a copy of the album? If it is then how do you measure that exactly?

Could we count the number of high ratings the albums receive on sites such as this? Except that doesn't look to favourable for these lesser-known and unknown bands with these magnificent and fantastic albums, because in popularity contests such as those, it is the more popular artists (i.e., those already famous) who have the advantage. When bands like Opeth, IQ and Transatlantic who most people have heard of get several times more ratings (often 10 or 20 times more) then they are inevitably going to stand a far better chance of gracing the cover of a magazine with a 10,000 reader circulation than band like Daal or Lizards Exist (he says, plucking two names at random from the 2014 Top-10 albums).

What we cannot count is album sales simply because those figures are not available. As I have said before, a signed band needed to sell something approaching 20,000 albums to recover the cost of making the album - that would not count them as being a famous band. The band I once managed shifted less than 10,000 copies of their magnificent and fantastic album and they are far from being famous, even in their own home town. If any of the lesser-known newer modern bands in the 2014 Top-100 albums made it to 4-figures I'd probably fall of my chair in shock. [I won't be placing scatter cushions on the floor to break my fall if any band is prepared to be candid enough.]

However, none have that is why those unknown bands will never appear on the cover of CR presents Prog. The reason is simple. The cover represents the lead story in the magazine. You see a picture on the cover then you can expect that inside the magazine will be an in depth article about that band or that album that will cover several pages of print, with lots of pretty colour and monochrome photographs and amusing anecdotes and side-bar stories and maybe a couple of supporting articles about earlier albums or tours by that band, or an article about what the lead singer did after quitting the band. 

How are they to do that with an unknown band? We struggle to find relevant information on most of them to write a short independent biography, (so have to crib the entire thing from their website), and for many of our old interviews we had to send out template-questionnaires of stock questions because no one knew enough about the band to write intelligent and meaningful questions. So filling even one page of a magazine is a tall order for a staff-writer who only knows the band from 50 words written on their Bandcamp biography... and if they can, by some miracle, manage to write that lead article then who (apart from the lead guitarist's mum) is ever going to want to read it?

Seriously, how many pages can you fill on one unknown band? And for what purpose?

Magazines like Kerrang! and Metal Hammer can, and do, pick rising stars as lead articles because those genres are fashion and fad driven. When Metalium were flavour of the month you couldn't get them off the covers of those magazines for months, now everyone goes "Who?" But even they baulk at putting unknown bands on the cover.

The truth is, CR presents Prog is a nostalgia magazine bought by people of our age who want to read about the bands they loved when they were teenagers. It does not pretend to be anything else. It does not claim to be anything else. The new artists are mentioned to keep the magazine current, but at the end of the day it's the articles on Crimson, Rush, Yes, Genesis, ELP, Tull and Floyd that people buy it to read.

Edited by Dean - April 21 2015 at 13:15
What?
odinalcatraz View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 13:08
Indeed
As I said already, people are interested in what they already know. PROG mag is a business, so supply mostly that. They are doing exactly the right thing. I bought Classic Rock mag for a year many years ago, then stopped because I found hardly anything in there that was not the same old thing over and over again. I am in a minority. All businesses end up supplying stuff which is uninteresting to me.
So that brings me back to my original point. Don't blame the businesses, blame the customers.
http://www.corvusstone.com
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 17:01
Originally posted by odinalcatraz odinalcatraz wrote:

(...) Don't blame the businesses, blame the customers.
Perhaps the post-industrial era is also post-intellectual? I know this may sounds too harsh, but what else to think when you imagine a guy who when sees an attractive photo of a new band on the front page of prog zine, says something like, "WTF?! no legends on the cover this month?! I will not buy this issue!" And maybe he even sent a protest note to the editor Confused
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2015 at 17:05

Originally posted by odinalcatraz odinalcatraz wrote:

(...) Don't blame the businesses, blame the customers.
Perhaps the post-industrial era is also post-intellectual? I know this may sounds too harsh, but what else to think when you imagine a guy who when sees an attractive photo of a new band on the front page of prog zine, says something like, "WTF?! no legends on the cover this month?! I will not buy this issue!" And maybe he even sent a protest note to the editor Confused
(Straw man argument) LOL 

Edited by Dean - April 22 2015 at 01:50
What?
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2015 at 23:19
Say what you will and believe, so will I SmileWink
The bottom line for me is that if they request a band to post them cd's (two cd's even to different people), months before year end, thereafter being notified by their marketing department saying it's past the year end release (months later) but should the band be interested in paying for publicity they will be featured on their next issue? This to me seems so wrong, it is not nice nor a good business practice.   Unhappy bah!

P.S. Famous bands on the cover of the mag makes perfect sense, I am not contesting this at all.  

Edited by Kati - April 23 2015 at 23:21
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 01:06
Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

(...)

P.S. Famous bands on the cover of the mag makes perfect sense, I am not contesting this at all.  
I agree with you Kati but, imho, sometimes (just sometimes, one-two times per year) they have to put on the cover page the pic of vitually unknow band from that very interesting prog underground, and yet it would be a young and attractive band for young crowd; a young band who released a debut prog masterpiece, or, much better, the first two albums that are masterpieces which are already accepted by that band's "underground" fan base what is supposed that band already have as they did tours as well and so on. 
If zine promote ( sometimes ) a new band on the cover page, it absolutely can't be a bad thing for zine nor for the business; actualy, it can bring the new customers of zines among the younger audience, and more money; however, someone there must know how to do it.
I know that is something much harder to make a story of a young band than a story of a legendary band from 70s what almost any amateur prog reviewer can do easily, but it's not impossible - if  the writer knows to make a story; well, I undestand very well that perhaps the zine does not employ enough of talented journalists who can do it, or just they did not have the opportunity to learn how to do it and it could be so many reasons for that, as for example there's no time to learn it at these short summer courses of writing, marketing, and so on.
By the way, I want to praise the graphic design of Classic Rock Present Prog, which is really great design in the best English tradition of graphic design and the illustrations.

Edited by Svetonio - April 24 2015 at 01:19
Windhawk View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 01:31

Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

(...)

I agree with you Kati but, imho, sometimes (just sometimes, one-two times per year) they have to put on the cover page the pic of vitually unknow band from that very interesting prog underground, and yet it would be a young and attractive band for young crowd; a young band who released a debut prog masterpiece, or, much better, the first two albums that are masterpieces which are already accepted by that band's "underground" fan base what is supposed that band already have as they did tours as well and so on. 
If zine promote ( sometimes ) a new band on the cover page, it absolutely can't be a bad thing for zine nor for the business; actualy, it can bring the new customers of zines among the younger audience, and more money; however, someone there must know how to do it.
I know that is something much harder to make a story of a young band than a story of a legendary band from 70s what almost any amateur prog reviewer can do easily, but it's not impossible - if  the writer knows to make a story; well, I undestand very well that perhaps the zine does not employ enough of talented journalists who can do it, or just they did not have the opportunity to learn how to do it and it could be so many reasons for that, as for example there's no time to learn it at these short summer courses of writing, marketing, and so on.
By the way, I want to praise the graphic design of Classic Rock Present Prog, which is really great design in the best English tradition of graphic design and the illustrations.

While I'm all for the promotion of new bands, I try to contribute to that aspect of things quite a lot, the new and unknown isn't all that interesting for the general, public I'm afraid.

One of many reasons for the decline in the printed music magazines is the lack of big name artists to write about, too much stuff rehashed and used in multiple publications. And the not as well known just not being all that interesting in terms of the buying audience.

Or to put it that way: If new, exciting and unknown had been a good selling point for any demographic out there, we would already be swimming in magazines covering that very segment. And if you or others thinks it's a financially viable market segment that is overlooked by publishers, then make a magazine and get a career in music journalism going. If there's a general market need for such a publication, it would sell without any massive marketing campaign needed. Word-of-Mouth is a massive force in our digital society - these days I believe the common phrase is "going viral".
Websites I work with:

http://www.progressor.net
http://www.houseofprog.com

My profile on Mixcloud:
https://www.mixcloud.com/haukevind/
NutterAlert View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 01:45
Not read it for ages, but getting this month's as there is positive review of Deke Leonard's excellent new book Maximum Darkness, completing his autobiographical trilogy. Faboulous wit and racanteur, hilarious books, and of course Deke is half of what I consider to be the finest guitar pairing ever (Jones & Leonard in Man). 

Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 01:47

While I'm all for the promotion of new bands, (...)
Not at all I'm afraid 'cause, for example and aside of your great reviews, the most bands that you suggested for PA, you have been suggested them in the Collab Zone ( btw, that Collab Zone more and more remind me of some kind of a "prog massonery" stuff of which I personally think that was a big mistake done at this very site) not in a public forum so nobody heard that some new and young band is added.

Edited by Svetonio - April 25 2015 at 10:17
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 02:02
Any business sector in order to have a social impact, they need to sponsor or in this case highlight the none commercial bands, this too will add to their likability plus credibility. Common people, seriously really, yes we too all tend to go back to the past and post the 60's and 70's greats this will never change however we are not a business also recently there are so many great deserving bands to be mentioned since then, call me crazy but seriously? Any great happy excited funny reviewer talking about a new band on a mag is infectious, this certainly will and has a major impact on the readers/audience. Enthusiastic writers are key, yes we are interested to hear "new" things about the greats but most things about them we know already thus unless it's news right now it is meh bah. I need spice in my life, not just the common pepper and salt so to speak    Stern Smile 
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 02:13
Wow...you're so incredibly rude SvetonioConfused

Olav has done more for new bands than almost any other member on here. 

And as for your snide comment on PA; how many of these new young bands are actually talked about let alone listened to - even when they have several ongoing threads about them running? People see these threads pop up on a daily basis and still nothing happens....and this is a prog rock forum. If anything, this should be the place you'd expect to see some action. Yet what's happened in recent years is that everybody with even the smallest of musical projects wants you to check out "their stuff". We get offers to listen to new music from new bands all the time. There is certainly interesting music out there, don't get me wrong, but when you've been let down on a number of occasions your interest quickly wanes - I know mine did. 
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 02:23
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

Wow...you're so incredibly rude SvetonioConfused

Olav has done more for new bands than almost any other member on here. 

And as for your snide comment on PA; how many of these new young bands are actually talked about let alone listened to - even when they have several ongoing threads about them running? People see these threads pop up on a daily basis and still nothing happens....and this is a prog rock forum. If anything, this should be the place you'd expect to see some action. Yet what's happened in recent years is that everybody with even the smallest of musical projects wants you to check out "their stuff". We get offers to listen to new music from new bands all the time. There is certainly interesting music out there, don't get me wrong, but when you've been let down on a number of occasions your interest quickly wanes - I know mine did. 
Guldbansem, Svetonio was rude to Olav???? Arghhh, this is not possible, and rightfully so cannot be accepted, Olav is the most refreshing nicest making me smile happy (I adore him too blimmin' much) and the friend who affected me most on here with music. No one on here is even close as to how much I consider and love Olav, not even slightly!  I am sure Svetonio was misunderstood really, I too once misunderstood what he said to me completely, he is a good person at heart.
A massive big hug to you, Heston Blumenthal HeartBig smileHug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>