Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKINETIC ELEMENT SHOWS May & June 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: KINETIC ELEMENT SHOWS May & June 2015
    Posted: April 25 2015 at 13:59
Hi everybody. I am sorry I don't get here as often as i should. BUT, if you are in the DC/Balt.  or NY/NJ/Phily areas, Kinetic Element will be performing its new album "Travelog" in two important venues very soon.

May 29: KINETIC ELEMENT and BRAVE at ORION STUDIOS in Baltimore. Brave will open at 8.

June 6: LO-FI RESISTANCE, JIMMY ROBINSON of Woodenhead, and KINETIC ELEMENT at he NJ PROGHOUSE venue ROXY & DUKE'S in Dunellen NJ.  KE will open this show at 7:30.

KE's new CD is in the final stages of mixing and we are still trying to raise $3500 to help pay the bills on Kickstarter. You may visit us there at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/86164119/kinetic-element-travelog-new-album-2015.  There is a link on that page to the final mix of one of the two epic tracks that we have recorded, "Vision of a New Dawn." We hope you'll give us 18:30 of your time and take a listen. And you will see it performed live if you can make one of the shows. And of course, we humbly request your financial assistance via our Kickstarter page to help us pay our fabulous mixing engineers, Steve Babb and Fred Schendel of Glass Hammer, who asked to be part of this project, and whom we are proud to call our friends.

PROG LIVES. It keeps us young.

Edited by miketheorganist - April 28 2015 at 03:20
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission!

www.facebook.com/kineticelementband
3RDegree View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2015 at 03:11
Mike, you never mentioned where the June 6 show is at
www.3RDegreeONLINE.com www.facebook.com/3RDegree "Defiling Perfectly Good Songs With Prog Since 1990"
miketheorganist View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2015 at 03:18
Sheesh. Leave it to me to mention a gig so important and say nothing about the location. NJ Proghouse at Dunellen NJ!! Roxy & Duke's. I have edited the post to include that.

Edited by miketheorganist - April 28 2015 at 03:20
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission!

www.facebook.com/kineticelementband
 Post Reply Post Reply