Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C.A. Picard - Electronic music on the margins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C.A. Picard - Electronic music on the margins
    Posted: May 15 2015 at 04:53
For those interested in electronic music made without method, out of genre conventions, I gladly welcome you to follow this link:

http://soundcloud.com/c-dric-a-picard

These tracks are taken from a CD-R distributed from hand to hand, to a very small amount of people, "released" in 2014.
The "repertoire" comes from noise music to more abstract atmospheres.

In a close future, this page will be updated with a whole set of ambient music tracks recorded since 2014.

Note: sound quality can vary from track to track, due to the nature of the sounds used in the creation and recording of this music. Please, bear with it or please the bear with it.
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2015 at 06:05
Approve Interesting and sometimes quite unnerving. I particularly like "Zoom" ... nicely done Monsieur Cédric. 
What?
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2015 at 07:15
rich guy stuff
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2015 at 12:29
Really cool stuff. Thumbs Up Look forward to hearing more.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2015 at 12:24
"Unnerving"? Well, it's true that I didn't plan to make some New Age music! LOL
Anyway, I'm "remixing" the tracks from the CD-R already mentionned, and I'm also working on some dark ambient / drone stuff... But this material may ask more work, especially on the volume and the distortion.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2015 at 11:15
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 14:02
You may.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 06:55
VOTOMS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOTOMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 15:55
Awesome. I'm working with some drone/powerelectronics/dark ambient too. Excited to try your upcoming tracks.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2015 at 16:11
"New" tracks uploaded!

If I put the "new" word in hyphens, it's just because it's some stuff I recorded some months ago (but still it had never been put online or on material supports).

I may upload some more tracks in the summer, most of them belonging to the ambient genre.

Edited by CPicard - June 25 2015 at 16:27
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2015 at 15:56
Hey, people! New tracks! New tracks!

2 small pieces in an ambient style, dedicated to... Sands. And to Italo Calvino and to Hiroshi Teshigara.
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2015 at 16:19
No idea who they are but listens are imminent!
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2015 at 05:24
Oops, I did it again: six (6) "new" tracks, coming from a long, hidden, dark past: the year 2004 D.C. and all its confusing incidents leading to a logical conclusion: rust, remnants, rails.

The whole stuff had been arranged in a playlist for your comfort and pleasure - if you might find such qualities in these tracks sounding like the moanings of biomechanical werewolves trying to keep their composures with the help of Zen exercices...
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2016 at 12:45
Summer's here, let's dance with our hearts filled with joy and happiness!

http://https://soundcloud.com/c-dric-a-picard/we-dance-happy-happy

WARNING: don't listen with headphones, share it with your whole family and your friends!
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2016 at 12:37
And another one!

Recorded two and half years ago, released less than one minute ago.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2016 at 14:14
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2016 at 10:41
If the link isn't broken, share this new track with everyone you share a spiritual connection with (warning, listening to this track may cause astral travels, contact with the highest spheres of the Universe, complete illumination, access to the Nirvana and the end of the cycle of reincarnations):

http://soundcloud.com/c-dric-a-picard/age-of-extended-consciousness
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2016 at 04:15
A quick rework on an old track - with enough changes to justify a new title:

http://https://soundcloud.com/user-205267595/au-musee-de-lhomme

Edited by CPicard - July 24 2019 at 13:39
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 00:56
I think you better learn what 'convention' means.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 10:10
Well, would you enlighten with your teachings? I can't wait for learning my great errors and how bland and generic is my music...
Would you spend all day rubbin' doan me, even if I'm not a brunette?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>