Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhadya thinka this song? (Part 11)

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Your opinion?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [61.54%]
5 [38.46%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whadya thinka this song? (Part 11)
    Posted: May 23 2015 at 07:13
Magma America Great Make Again
Xonty View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 08:02
Never got round to hearing their debut :§ Will definitely give it a listen after hearing this though - great song, just Cos (sure there's a good pun in their somewhere? Wink). 

Keep up this series btw, really enjoying lots of the songs Big smile

Edited by Xonty - May 23 2015 at 08:03
Progosopher View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 11:50
More my speed than most entries in this series, and I rate it 'good.'
The world of sound is certainly capable of infinite variety and, were our sense developed, of infinite extensions. -- George Santayana, "The Sense of Beauty"
hellogoodbye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 12:19
GREEEEAAATTTTT !
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 16:49
Not great, but a little more than just good.
zravkapt View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 20:56
Originally posted by Xonty Xonty wrote:

Keep up this series btw, really enjoying lots of the songs Big smile

Thumbs UpThanks.
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 21:13
Originally posted by zravkapt zravkapt wrote:

Zravkapt, I love it!!!!!!!! Love this so much!!!!!! I do! And I am not a fan of female vocals, but this plays no part here.
TUM TUM TA ... PA PA PI DEDEDIDUM TA TEK... PAPEFUMDUM DEDEDIDUM... TATATA ... hahahaha oooh po pupu pai... pupupai... this is genius... and the guitaring terirererirum... after first papapidum vocals is fab and so are drums and so is she I love her!!!!!!! They are quirky with jazz elements and interesting hahaha love the cymbals too! Wow! Zravkapt! Thank you, I love this, I love this very much, I love it! Thank you! This was wonderful to listen makes me so happy and bouncy it makes me smile ClapHeartThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thank you so much for sharing this, I am searching for more from them, listened 4 times in a row and am so happy right now. xxxxxx a massive big hug to you, zravkapt, AGAIN THANK YOU XXXXX Hug
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 21:19

Listening to Cos - L'Admirable Amas Cellulaire Orange ... vocals approach and instrumental response very Zappa although a bit more downtoned Big smileHughttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-BvjqyEK0

Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2015 at 21:21
hahahaha this one while still listening loving it!!!!!!!!!! Love this hahaha!!! Fantastic! Everything !! Cos - postaeolian train robbery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viTl7TAuraU Thumbs Up I love the bass guitar tunes here so much too.

Edited by Kati - May 23 2015 at 21:25
zravkapt View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2015 at 07:11
Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

Zravkapt, I love it!!!!!!!! Love this so much!!!!!! I do! And I am not a fan of female vocals, but this plays no part here.
TUM TUM TA ... PA PA PI DEDEDIDUM TA TEK... PAPEFUMDUM DEDEDIDUM... TATATA ... hahahaha oooh po pupu pai... pupupai... this is genius... and the guitaring terirererirum... after first papapidum vocals is fab and so are drums and so is she I love her!!!!!!! They are quirky with jazz elements and interesting hahaha love the cymbals too! Wow! Zravkapt! Thank you, I love this, I love this very much, I love it! Thank you! This was wonderful to listen makes me so happy and bouncy it makes me smile ClapHeartThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thank you so much for sharing this, I am searching for more from them, listened 4 times in a row and am so happy right now. xxxxxx a massive big hug to you, zravkapt, AGAIN THANK YOU XXXXX Hug

LOL You can call me Darryl, Sonia. Most Earthlings do. You're very welcome and some hugs for you.Hug

I'm glad you liked it and appreciate your enthusiasm.Thumbs Up Have you heard anything from their album Viva Boma yet? It's even better.

dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2015 at 20:30
Good song...good band......btw if this is your cup of tea try Amoeba Split , with female vocals in a similar musical vein as Cos.
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 08:54
Originally posted by zravkapt zravkapt wrote:

Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

LOL You can call me Darryl, Sonia. Most Earthlings do. You're very welcome and some hugs for you.Hug

I'm glad you liked it and appreciate your enthusiasm.Thumbs Up Have you heard anything from their album Viva Boma yet? It's even better.

Darryl, hello! Smile I had never heard of them before your post above, the other vids I posted was due/related to liking your suggestion, I liked them a lot thus had to look them up and post further tracks I liked too LOL
Awww thank you, I had not heard of them before nor listened to their moozik but now I have, tks to you and I want more! Thank you so much! xxxxxxxxx  
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 09:47
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Good song...good band......btw if this is your cup of tea try Amoeba Split , with female vocals in a similar musical vein as Cos.
Ha! Dr. Wu, I went and look for your suggestion, love it too much too! hahahaha brilliant!Big smile very jazzy I found this and it's so so goooddddd!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P258zXie_y8 mhwohaaahhxxx plus big hug to you xxxxx
The Bearded Bard View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 12:49
Good
 Post Reply Post Reply