Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIntroduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction
    Posted: July 31 2015 at 13:53
Hello ProgArchives, I've been lurking around this site for the better part of maybe ten years and thought I should finally join in. I've always enjoyed discussing and writing about music and plan on doing that quite a bit here. I would say Yes and ELP were my first prog loves, but after digging around the site a bit more, apparently Steely Dan and the Beatles came first. :^)

I am a professional musician in the Los Angeles area (I play keyboards) and hope to participate whenever my schedule permits (some days are quite busy for me). Looking forward to a great experience here!
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2015 at 14:00
Hi Charlie 
Welcome to the siteBeer

If you're anything like me, then you're probably also going to lose a lot of dough due to this site simply because of all the great music you're bound to come across. It is, however, some of the best money you're ever going to spendTongueLOL

Hope you'll stick around!

Cheers
David

“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
 Post Reply Post Reply