Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Project: Patchwork Crossover Prog from Germany

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project: Patchwork Crossover Prog from Germany
    Posted: August 07 2015 at 09:06
Collection from German's Prog and Rock musicians. members from RPWL ,Groovefabrik ,Crystal Ball and...
Their music have many elements from Prog Metal but IMO Crossover is better choice.
O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 09:19

„The Body” Peter Koll

Peter Koll

„The body”

Without him, there wouldn’t be „Tales From A Hidden Dream“ just that simple! Peter generated the recordings, imported, edited, pre-mixed and -mastered tracks (drum tracks, oh my…) in basically endless hours, days and weeks, which turned into months. In addition, he contributed some parts on electric guitar himself and offered and realised some tonal concepts. His engagement was quite important, so he becomes a co-owner of this CD and Project: Patchwork

groovefabrik.net

„The Brain” Gerd Albers

Gerd Albers

„The brain”

The whole concept, musical contents, texts, organisation and communication with the musicians, graphic artists, website developers, studios, press, label, GEMA, etc, all acoustic guitars and drums, some keyboards, percussions and electronic guitars, as well as mainly backing vocals were developed and brought in by myself. This CD is altogether the realisation of my personal childhood dream. My musical horizon has expanded by working together with the many great musicians and I have made many friends in the course of the project.

groovefabrik.net

yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2016 at 22:59
Superb album! What a crying shame that this suggestion was missed! Cry

Let's have those tubes embedded  here:

And a couple more:

Already on progfreak thanks to Omid: http://progfreak.com/Project:-Patchwork-164343.html.  Thumbs Up

Go for it boys!!! Big smile
O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote O666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2016 at 09:43
Hey David. I have another suggestions here but they ignored by team's members . Now you find most of them and "Refresh" them. Thanks for your kindness David. I don't want to suggest new bands and Artist everyday. Many of fans (like me) like to suggest new bands and artists and I must respect to them too. 
Thanks again. Thumbs Up  
Project: Patchwork View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project: Patchwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2016 at 08:08
Hi there, nice to read about my project here Clap, thanks a lot. Unfortunately there is no issue in the list of bands. Notice, the story is goin´ on, I am still composing new material for a second album.
O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2016 at 09:45
Hi.
Good news. I will waiting for your new release. I like Project Patchwork music style so much and in my opinion you deserve to have your own page in PA. Thumbs Up
Evolver View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Evolver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2016 at 19:50
Added to the crossover chart
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 09:22
^ Thanks for reply .
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project: Patchwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2016 at 06:37
Where it is? Can´t find it...
O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2016 at 09:33
Originally posted by Project: Patchwork Project: Patchwork wrote:

Where it is? Can´t find it...
Hi
I want to explain for you : "How PA add a new band or artist" . 
I add you in Progfreak site and make your own page in Progfreak. I add your album under Discography item. Then I suggested you in this section of PA forum. Now one of Team's member listen to samples and songs and if he/she find your music Progressive Rock in his/her specific genre , He/She add PA item in your own page in Progfreak and ask other Team mates to vote to the band or artist . When you got enough votes , You add in PA with your sub-genre. My English isn't good enough , but I tried to explain to you clearly (I hope you understand my words!). I give you Progfreak links for checking:   

I hope , you get enough vote , and I think this will happen over 80%.

Edited by O666 - March 13 2016 at 09:39
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project: Patchwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2018 at 05:43
Hey ya all, did you recognize the new Project: Patchwork album called Re|Flection? If not, take a quick look at

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=VUpmSYFVoJ4
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=DAqQW345FPU

You can order the album only physically at this time, either by myself or at:
https://www.ppr-shop.de/epages/62161184.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62161184/Products/PPR-061 

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Project: Patchwork - May 12 2018 at 05:48
 Post Reply Post Reply