FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKindler Basement Sessions Video Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kindler Basement Sessions Video Series
    Posted: September 29 2015 at 17:18
Kindler has begun a a video series available on YouTube entitled the "Basement Sessions", in which we perform songs both released and unreleased in their practice space. These videos are being continuously released, so be sure to check in and see when a new installment has been posted!

Here is our video for the song Eastern Son, off our debut EP, which is listed here on the Prog Archives:

Edited by Progmountain - September 29 2015 at 17:33
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2015 at 18:06
^ that is pretty good stuff man! I enjoyed that. Clap Hitting that baby a second time actually...

where the heck did you record that anyway..  looks almost like the Raleigh Underground. now that was a fun place to explore and would imagine the acoustics would interesting as all hell.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Progmountain View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2015 at 20:08
Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. We actually record these in the basement we use to practice. I heard the Raleigh Underground was cool when it was around! Unfortunately I never got to explore it, myself.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2015 at 19:28
looking forward to the new album. Be sure to let us know when you all have got that new album ready.

So the underground is gone? A shame.. a real urban adventure.  Cool place it was indeed.  Nearly got lost in there the first time I ventured into it. LOL
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Progmountain View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2015 at 10:51
I will definitely let you know when the new album is out! We are looking at spring of next year right now. 

Yeah, the underground has been gone for some time, now. Not sure when exactly it went under. Recently, someone accidentally found their way into the old location and wrote an article that got into the local paper about how mysterious this underground labyrinth was, and how they had no idea what it could have been! Pretty funny. People forget quickly, I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply