Topic ClosedPhil Naro To Release New Album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phil Naro To Release New Album
    Posted: October 03 2015 at 18:45
Phil Naro to release new album "Shangri La Hotel" in 2016

Phil Naro is a Daytime Entertainment Emmy Award Winning Performer and one of the most sought after vocalist in the world as well as being an internationally acclaimed composer, singer, guitar player, songwriter and producer.

We are extremely excited to announce  that Phil Naro has  put some time aside to record his first new studio album “Shangri La Hotel” since his highly acclaimed solo effort “Glass Mountain” some Thirteen years ago. You may be wondering what has Naro been up to for the last thirteen years? Like any good musician he has been busy as one can be, he has recorded nearly 30 albums and has guest stared on dozens of singles since 2002. One often wonders if this man ever sleeps with his many projects and live performances.

The fact is no! Naro is one of the busiest musicians in music today for good reason, this year alone he has recorded a half a dozen albums plus few we cannot talk about at the moment, what we can talk about is that so far Phil’s current 2015 recordings include six full length albums and some guest spots on some singles. Phil also performs live as much as six nights a week.

Albums recorded thus far in 2015 include: Shifting The Equilibrium (Unified Past), Lacrimosa (Miron), a yet untitled DDrive release, Live at the Rochester International Jazz Festival DVD (DDRive) Shangri La Hotel (solo), Naro has also finished recording with Styx Keyboardist Gowen for his upcoming solo album and is recording with The Rascals Guitarist new outfit Gene Cornish and the Dangerous Lovers.

Naro also collaborated with Julian Lennon, Brian May (Queen), Dave Harris, Ben Crudup on the charity single “Falling in Love.” Naro also lent his vocals talents to some songs on Unscrewed by Corvus Stone and “When I’m Dreaming of You” a new single by CTP.

In a statement for Phil Naro: “I am happier than I have ever been writing, recording and touring with some of the best musicians in the business, I’m not slowing down anytime soon. There is still so much music in me that I want people to hear, my fans are the best in the world, and I do this for them first and foremost.”

The upcoming album “Shangri La Hotel” will feature the many different sides and styles of Phil Naro. “Shangri La Hotel” will be new music but with the same attitude and feel so many have come to know and love about Naro’s music, plus Naro promises some surprise with this album. Phil has enlisted some real heavy hitters as well as many names you may or may not recognize.

Some tracks for the “Shangri La Hotel” will be mixed & mastered by long time friend, musician, producer and music engineer Steve Major who has worked with DDrive, Jim Crean, Don Mancuso among others will be mixed and mastered by Frank Tassone (Unified Past). Album Art and Photos will be done by Scott Hamilton who has worked with Unified Past, Don Mancuso, The Rescue, DDrive among others.

Further Information Can Be Found At:
Official Wbesite: http://philnaro.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/philnaro/timeline/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/philnaro

Media Contact:
Phil Naro: [email protected]
Melodic Revolution Records
Nick Katona: [email protected]

"Music You Didn't Know You Would Love" © 20004/2024
 Post Reply Post Reply