Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedExperience Floyd live in Adelaide, Australia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Experience Floyd live in Adelaide, Australia
    Posted: October 26 2015 at 05:30
Hi guys, I'm putting in a shameless plug for my band Experience Floyd...if you live in Adelaide, Australia please come along and support us. It's a 3 hour show with major production at one of Adelaide's best venues. We cover everything from Meddle through to The Division Bell. Hope to see you there!

EXPERIENCE FLOYD are very proud to announce our first performance at Adelaide's legendary Thebarton Theatre on Friday November 20! 

EXPERIENCE FLOYD are dedicated to one goal: To authentically recreate the wonderful sights and sounds of one of the world’s greatest progressive bands for the enjoyment of fans aged 9 – 99.

Known for their incredible attention to detail, the band recreates a genuine Pink Floyd concert experience live on stage, in all its majesty and complexity.

From stratospheric guitars and sax, to haunting synthesizers, thundering bass and powerhouse percussion, these talented and dedicated Adelaide-based musicians leave no stone unturned to ensure every aspect of this breathtaking music is captured down to the last note.

Come to an EXPERIENCE FLOYD show and be part of something very special: The music of Pink Floyd performed live with all the love and care it truly deserves.

http://www.experiencefloyd.com

DDPascalDD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2015 at 09:52
Oh how I'd love to go, only a little problem. It's on the other side of our globe for me...
Good luck anyway!
Cygnus74 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2015 at 01:14
Thanks mate! 
 Post Reply Post Reply