Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedProtect the UK, please sign.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 12:55
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

Maybe if we were less racist, these poor oppressed souls wouldn't feel the need to rape and kill everything that moves. Unhappy

Incidentally, aren't ISIS simply mercenaries working for the US? If they're so Islamist, why haven't they ever attacked Israel?

They're not mercenaries working for the US, but they are largelty funded by private Saudi interests, and Saudi isof course one of our best freinds in the region. I mean, f**k knows why because they're a repulsive regime, but I guess it's about oil, arms sales and also the fact that Saudi are enemies of all of Russias allies in the region.
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 12:56
The eternal bond of friendship between the US, beacon of democracy, and the most horrible regime in the world, the Saudi family, have a lot to do with all that's wrong everywhere. 
Blacksword View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:00
^^^ Yep! Can't argue with that.
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!
Smurph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:20
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

I definitely have no inclination to sign anything like that. Immigrants are fleeing the same people perpetrating terrorist acts like that. It's far too xenophobic for my liking, especially with language like "Islamist attacks". This sort of thinking worries me, it will only lead to Muslim people becoming more isolated, and when they are faced with persecution for simply being who they are it will only serve to fuel their radicalization. Moreover, ISIS isn't the kind of entity you can just defeat.

StarStarStarStarStar
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:21
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

Maybe if we were less racist, these poor oppressed souls wouldn't feel the need to rape and kill everything that moves. Unhappy

Incidentally, aren't ISIS simply mercenaries working for the US? If they're so Islamist, why haven't they ever attacked Israel?

I certainly hope you're being facetious.

So do I. If he is not, then this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen, which is saying something by recent standards

Would either of you care to explain why? I could do much more stupider if I tried.

While suicide bombers may be deranged fanatics, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever tricks them into performing these attacks were doing it to turn people against each other and fabricate more excuses to increase public surveillance. Governments and corporations benefit from terrorism a lot more than Islamists.
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:27
Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

1. It's not as easy to attack Israel as it seems.  2. The enemies are those states who support And gave birth to Israel first. 3. This is not a case about race I think. Only religion and politics. 

Are you saying Israel is behind the Paris attacks ? I hope not......Confused 

The first country to accept the State of Israel is the USA, followed quickly by USSR, UK, Canada, etc.... 

The international recognition of Israel refers to the diplomatic recognition of the State of Israel, which was established by the Israeli Declaration of Independence on 14 May 1948. 

160 of the 192 other UN member states (83%) currently recognize Israel....The 25 that do not are BEACONS of democracy and tolerance.....Please look them up. 

Edited by tszirmay - November 14 2015 at 13:29
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
Matthew _Gill View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:28

Also, you said that "islamists" are among those arriving. Are all Muslims terrorists? 

Are you saying all Islamists are terrorists? 

Petition now has 195,000 views!!!!!! It was at 128,000 a couple of hours ago.

People are waking up now. 
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:29

So do I. If he is not, then this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen, which is saying something by recent standards

Would either of you care to explain why? I could do much more stupider if I tried.

While suicide bombers may be deranged fanatics, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever tricks them into performing these attacks were doing it to turn people against each other and fabricate more excuses to increase public surveillance. Governments and corporations benefit from terrorism a lot more than Islamists.
Ah, so you weren't being facetious, and on top of that you espouse tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:30
Originally posted by tszirmay tszirmay wrote:

1. It's not as easy to attack Israel as it seems.  2. The enemies are those states who support And gave birth to Israel first. 3. This is not a case about race I think. Only religion and politics. 

The first country to accept the State of Israel is the USA, followed quickly by USSR, UK, Canada, etc.... 

The international recognition of Israel refers to the diplomatic recognition of the State of Israel, which was established by the Israeli Declaration of Independence on 14 May 1948. 

160 of the 192 other UN member states (83%) currently recognize Israel....The 25 that do not are BEACONS of democracy and tolerance.....Please look them up. 
Either my posts was not clear (very likely) or you have absolutely no idea what I said. 

How the f**k can someone blame Israel for anything?!? I'm just replying to a comment. 
zappaholic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:31
Originally posted by Blacksword Blacksword wrote:

They're not mercenaries working for the US, but they are largelty funded by private Saudi interests, and Saudi isof course one of our best freinds in the region. I mean, f**k knows why because they're a repulsive regime, but I guess it's about oil, arms sales and also the fact that Saudi are enemies of all of Russias allies in the region.

"Dictators are swell if they like the smell of American money."  ~  Cop Shoot Cop

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:33
Doing a poor job of it and swearing to boot, are you that frazzled? Confused
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Do you really think that most of the refugees are terrorists? (Or even many of them)? Don't you think terrorists will already be there and be citizens? 

I think:

0.1% are Terrorists
90% are economic migrants
5% are genuine families
4.9% are genuine males 

I'm not sure if there are any single females. Every time I've seen news footage it has come across as refugees mainly consisting of 18-30yo men.

My biggest fear are many Muslims arriving are Islamists who might radicalise those they travel with or meet when settled. 

The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Originally posted by Matthew _Gill Matthew _Gill wrote:

Also, you said that "islamists" are among those arriving. Are all Muslims terrorists? 

?!

You wrote : "Unfortunately despite what self-enlightenment seeking Liberals say Extremists/Terrorists/Islamists are arriving with economic migrants (and the odd genuine family) en masse." 

So you are saying that "extremists/terrorists/islamists" are among those arriving. You are saying islamists are the same as extremists and terrorists. You are saying that, not I. 
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:34

It's just that you put really insane words in my mouth. Again it was probably by poorly structured reply to Vompatti. 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:36

Either my posts was not clear (very likely) or you have absolutely no idea what I said. 

How the f**k can someone blame Israel for anything?!? I'm just replying to a comment. 

ISIS, Liberals, Leftists and White Apologists blame Israel and Foreign Policy for Islamic Jihad but when I see ISIS pushing homosexuals off buildings or killing cartoonists I'm kinda thinking Tony Blair isn't always to blame!!
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:37

Ah, so you weren't being facetious, and on top of that you espouse tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories.

I'm always being facetious, but if you have a better theory I wouldn't mind hearing it.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:39

Originally posted by Matthew _Gill Matthew _Gill wrote:

?!

You wrote : "Unfortunately despite what self-enlightenment seeking Liberals say Extremists/Terrorists/Islamists are arriving with economic migrants (and the odd genuine family) en masse." 

So you are saying that "extremists/terrorists/islamists" are among those arriving. You are saying islamists are the same as extremists and terrorists. You are saying that, not I. 

Islamism/Extremism can lead to terrorism. That said even moderate Muslims can be radicalised overnight, hence why it's imperative Euro nations close their borders.

tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:39
When a doctor finds a tumor, the need to perform surgery becomes necessary. ISIS/Daesh needs to be surgically removed permanently. No more pussyfooting, the combined European armies alone can do the surgery. This cancer has been going on since 1096,(Godefroy de Bouillon), unrelenting up until the siege of Vienna in 1683. The ghost is back in full force , attempting to invade Europe once again by infiltrating thousands within the half-million 'migrants' (mostly single men between 20-30 years of age BTW) . Trojan horse revisited ? According to FSB and Western intelligence sources, there are around 500 infiltrators in Western Europe. Look what 8 terrorists did in Paris ?
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:41

It's just that you put really insane words in my mouth. Again it was probably by poorly structured reply to Vompatti. 
Fair enough, just please do not scare us again. LOL Big smile
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2015 at 13:50

I'm always being facetious, but if you have a better theory I wouldn't mind hearing it.
Well, let's see....given that most Islamic regimes by there very nature are oppressive and barbaric (and Shi'ite Iran, although opposed to the Sunni Isis, still puts hits out on cartoonists and Salman Rushdie, and stones adulterers), I would say that Ockham's razor cuts things down to the simplest terms: Isis is a radicalized form of Islam that is accepted by many adherents to Islam (whether openly or with tacit nods and money under the table).

They pick the most violent aspects of the Koran and have proclaimed Jihad against apostates (they are as ruthless against Shi'ites as they are against Yazidis or Christians). The Koran speaks of world domination by Islam (the word "jihad" appears over 40 times in the Koran), they take their scripture literally.

Simple, elegant, no tin hats needed.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>