Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEd Bernard (Canada) for Symphonic Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ed Bernard (Canada) for Symphonic Prog
    Posted: November 21 2015 at 11:35
Hi . Ed Bernard (Guitarist of Druckfarben) Released an Album "Polydactyl" in 2015. IMO this album is a great Symphonic Prog album with great Line-Up. I found this album very Technical with perfect instrumental parts. I give you links :

O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 12:08
Hi. I suggested Ed Bernard in 21 November ans I saw Ed Bernard in "New Releases" section in PA home page TODAY.
I'm happy for this BUT Symphonic Team never replied to this suggestion. Why? Its not different for me You add "Ed Bernard" by using my post or not but I expect for "Only 1" reply. I think you don't read all of suggestions  OR you Ignore my suggestions and this show to me "You (Sub Genres Team's Members) have problem with me (and I don't know why).
I guess you will not answer to this post too. If you (Teams members) want to ignore my suggestions , Please tell me. I really try to find best links and information (and I enjoy) for my suggestions and I must spend time and Energy for it and If you don't want to read or you want to ignore me , You waste my time and energy and this is not fair. 
If you answer to my suggestion and reply me " We don't think like you" or "You mistake about that" or ... this is OK for me. I don't expect for "Accep all of my suggestions" NO. I expect for Reply and Reply is my problem with you. I hope you Understand me.  
SouthSideoftheSky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Symphonic Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 12:54
Hello 0666!

Iván saw your suggestion here and brought it to us in the Symphonic Prog team. We then voted to have him added and I added him today. Sorry about not responding here until now. We do not ignore any suggestions!

Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 14:02
Wow....
Quick addition with no genre ping ponging whatsoever and this is what happens?

Omid: try taking a look at other suggestions and tell me that you weren't given a quick and fair treatment.

Oh and great speedy work from the symph team. Take a bow you guys - you're awesome
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2015 at 10:28
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

Wow....

Omid: try taking a look at other suggestions and tell me that you weren't given a quick and fair treatment.

Oh and great speedy work from the symph team. Take a bow you guys - you're awesome
Hi and Thanks. You right . Honestly I had (and have) more pain and its may make me mad. A big "Toothache" and severe gum disease. I learned and learn many things about music and other things in PA. I like and respect to Ivan and I follow his posts and comments (as other 5 star collabs and team's members that I know them).
Thanks again.Thumbs Up
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2015 at 13:12
You're alright Omid
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Ivan_Melgar_M View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2015 at 21:00
Originally posted by O666 O666 wrote:

Wow....

Hi and Thanks. You right . Honestly I had (and have) more pain and its may make me mad. A big "Toothache" and severe gum disease. I learned and learn many things about music and other things in PA. I like and respect to Ivan and I follow his posts and comments (as other 5 star collabs and team's members that I know them).
Thanks again.Thumbs Up

We could have done it faster, because normally we are notified in our thread in the Collaborators section, but seems nobody saw it.

I search by the word Symphonic daily, but seems I missed this one because I had an important case at the Supreme Court.

But he's already in.

Thanks for your words

Iván

O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2015 at 05:22
Originally posted by Ivan_Melgar_M Ivan_Melgar_M wrote:

Originally posted by O666 O666 wrote:

Wow....

Thanks again.Thumbs Up

We could have done it faster, because normally we are notified in our thread in the Collaborators section, but seems nobody saw it.

I search by the word Symphonic daily, but seems I missed this one because I had an important case at the Supreme Court.

But he's already in.

Thanks for your words

Iván
Hi Ivan and I hope that you will success in your case. Honestly I don't know anything about Collab's Section. Thanks and Good Luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply