Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHRH Prog 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: HRH Prog 2016
    Posted: November 29 2015 at 08:45
HRH Prog 2016 is a festival in the North Wales (17-20th March) with a solid line-up including Ian Anderson, Focus, Caravan, Soft machine, Curved Air, The Enid and many others i confess i don't know ! I only have seen Ian Anderson (recently) two times : at the Olympia (Paris) and at the Ramblin Man Fair and I think he is always a must-see. 

Is there people here who will go to this festival ?  I wish to go there and have won 4 tickets to go. "Unfortunately", I have recently found a job and i won't be free to go in Wales at this festival. So, I have this 4 tickets and no idea what to do with them. And there's not a lot a prog listeners here in France who want to go so far for a festival ! So let me know if someone is interested for theses tickets by pm. I have paid them 60 € (for the 4 tickets) because of the booking fee and don't want more if I sell them. They include friday and saturday passes. 

Links :
http://www.hrhprog.com/line-up.html

DeepBlack View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2015 at 14:11
I'm already going :)

I know people who might be up for it, but... Do your tickets include accommodation? That's often the issue with this festival (as there's no camping & nowhere else to stop near by)
Moon_Madness View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2015 at 03:49
No tickets does not include accomodation. :x
And yeah, when I was up for it, I had no idea where to sleep. The place looks very far from everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply