Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - KINETIC ELEMENT at ROSfest 2016 Sat. Afterparty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKINETIC ELEMENT at ROSfest 2016 Sat. Afterparty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: KINETIC ELEMENT at ROSfest 2016 Sat. Afterparty
    Posted: January 03 2016 at 14:10
You guys may already know about this from the ROSfest Facebook page and website. But, the other cat is now out of the other bag. KE is very happy to announce that in addition to doing Terra Incognita on May 22, we will be appearing at the ROSfest Saturday Night Afterparty on May 7. It promises to be a challenging month with a whole lot of travel and not a whole lot of money, but we are stoked and will be getting into full blown rehearsal mode shortly. We are very thankful to George Roldan for giving us a closer look this year with the critical acclaim that was given to Travelog. For those who follow these things, we have commitments from Dimetrius LaFavors of Odin's Court to sing lead vocals at ROSfest, and solo artist Mike Florio of the Cprog Mass Dream Project to sing lead vocals at Terra incognita. No we still do not have a permanent member lead vocalist, and we continue to look for one, but at least we know we will have excellent lead vocals on these shows.

You probably know that I have been wanting to play a festival for a long time. You can imagine at age 63 how relieved I am, with my liver condition, to finally be playing two of them after waiting ten years for a chance.

Todd, Michael and I have started working on material for a followup CD, and we expect Mark to be joining in very soon. We look forward to seeing you all in May!!
http://home.rosfest.com/rosfest-anno...rs-party-band/ Click image for larger version.     Name: FotorCreated 2.jpg   Views: 2   Size: 105.2 KB   ID: 6509
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission!

www.facebook.com/kineticelementband
 Post Reply Post Reply