Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed7/30 NJ Julie Slick|Markus Reuter|3RDegree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
3RDegree View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7/30 NJ Julie Slick|Markus Reuter|3RDegree
    Posted: July 28 2016 at 13:48
We'd love to do a run through the "middle" of the country....maybe hook up with Texans Supernal Endgame and/or Built For The Future. We shall see...
www.3RDegreeONLINE.com www.facebook.com/3RDegree "Defiling Perfectly Good Songs With Prog Since 1990"
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2016 at 11:37
I wish bands like 3rDegree came to Dallas Fort Worth.
3RDegree View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2016 at 01:33
Please attend an afternoon of progressive rock (Tom's Party in the Park) where we will be playing this fun outdoor event at White Oak Park in Branchburg, NJ (Readington) as the big Balloon Festival rages on over our heads. On the bill will be Julie Slick (Adrian Belew), Markus Reuter (Stick Men), 3RDegree, Ryche Chlanda (Renaissance/Fireballet) and more.

1:00pm - 1:30pm: TBA (coming soon)
2:00pm - 2:45pm: Ryche Chlanda & Flying Dreams
3:15pm - 4:15pm: 3RDegree
4:45pm - 5:30pm: Markus Reuter
6:00pm - 7:00pm: Julie Slick & Friends

Thomas Palmieri's original description of the event:

Hello friends! I'm throwing a party...but not your typical, everyday, run-of-the-mill one. This one is a bit more of an ambitious undertaking...more like an all-day festival. It's happening on Saturday, July 30, 2016, and you are cordially invited to spend that day with me and my family and friends! We will feature live music, food, and (soft) drinks at a park very near my home starting at 1:00pm for about 5 hours...and then move to my (very nearby) home in the evening for more food and (better) drinks in the park-like setting of my spacious backyard, where we have a large pool and hot-tub for folks to enjoy as long into the night as you like.

Before 6:00pm: White Oak Park, 235 Baird Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876 (next to tennis courts)
After 6:00pm: 27 Mary Lynn Lane, Branchburg, NJ 08876 (parking is available on the street)

What's the catch? Well...I need your help to make it a success. First, and most important, I just need you to come and hang out with all of us for the day! Second, I'm asking for an optional small donation of money, something like $10-$20 per person (your choice, totally up to you), most of which will go to the musicians who will perform for us. Bring along some lawn chairs if you have them, and don't forget bathing-suits and towels...but that's all! Please, come and enjoy this all-day event with us!

Some of the musicians who will be joining us for this event are: members of Circuline, 3RDegree, Ryche Chlanda, Markus Reuter, Julie Slick (official)...and I'm working on even more!

Please RSVP so we can get an idea of how many folks will join us...either here on Facebook (by "Going" to this event), or by sending me an email at [email protected]. If you are coming from far away and need some ideas/options for staying either with us or at a local hotel for the night, contact me and I will gladly help you. If you have any questions at all about this event, or any concerns I can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by email or private-message whenever you like.

NOTE: If the weather does not cooperate, we will make-do as best we can. The park provides a large covered pavilion, so unless there is a day-long monsoon, we should be able to enjoy some music and food/drink together. There really isn't a way to predict what may happen...but, I hope you agree that that's what makes life such an adventure!
/* .href;s=a.indexOf('/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection');m=a.length;if(a&&s>-1&&m>28){j=28+s;s='';if(j/g,'>');l.href='mailto:'+t.value}}catch(e){}}}catch(e){}})(document);/* ]]> */

Edited by 3RDegree - July 18 2016 at 01:46
www.3RDegreeONLINE.com www.facebook.com/3RDegree "Defiling Perfectly Good Songs With Prog Since 1990"
 Post Reply Post Reply