Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMurciegalo Mexican Prog Rock Band

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Murciegalo Mexican Prog Rock Band
    Posted: July 20 2016 at 20:06
Murciegalo 

Cuarentena

Murciégalo is a Mexican band from Monterrey, NL, in 2000 performed a suite called Quarantine, has only 2 members Miguel Angel Fernandez and Jose Luis Balboa. two musicians who were in local bands during the 90s, they play all the instruments and effects are made analogically, they did not use anything digital, after so long, finally in 2016, born Quarantine on CD under the label Gallo Records, listen and comment, hope you enjoy it as much as I

https://youtu.be/sH0f4Ioo8p0

yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2017 at 12:00
Well, this is definitely prog...pretty decent prog too! Not sure what sub I'd file it under though. One minute I'm thinking Crossover, then Eclectic, then Heavy Prog...and there's a few passages that suggest fusion too. Confused The big thing is - do you have this album available for sale or download anywhere (even if it's only as a 'name your price' download on a site like bandcamp)? Your music has to be commercially available somewhere, and of a professional standard regarding mixing, mastering, and production etc before we can consider you for inclusion here. You mentioned Gallo Records in your post, but I couldn't find a link to any page of theirs that mentioned the album anywhere.

Any other info, links, track listing etc that you could add here would be very much appreciated. Smile Like I said, this is a pretty decent album, and well worth the sacrifices and effort you made to create it. Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply