Topic ClosedMoments in Transition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moments in Transition
    Posted: July 25 2016 at 08:09
Hi Guys

Have been a regular visitor to Progarchives to catch up on reviews and pick up album information for tagging my music files etc, but didn't realise there was a forum.

And then I spotted this thread on blogs, so thought I'd sign up and invite you to visit my blog Moments In Transition:

https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/momentstransition.wordpress.com

It's a mixture of classic albums revisited, new releases (particularly anything on the Kscope label), and a feature called Juke Box Jury where followers get to choose which albums they'd like to see reviewed in future posts.

There's even a couple of furry cat photos - who doesn't like a cuddly cat photo Wink ?

I'm still new to the blog business but have tried to keep mine simple, easy to access and fun to follow. Registering as a follower should be easy too - just an email address - no private details asked for.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and see you around the PA forums.

John
Valen View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2016 at 05:53
Yes' Tales From Topographic Oceans 40th anniversary remix:

I've spun the album, on dvd and cd, a couple of times and came up with some surprising results.

Here's my blog review, written as a casual fan and writing for a diverse readership, and hopefully it'll address some of the more obvious queries from folk wanting a quick and basic overview on whether this new edition is worth getting hold of:

https://momentstransition.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/yes-tales-from-topographic-oceans-1973/

All feedback encouraged onsite and please feel free to share if you found it helpful.
 Post Reply Post Reply