Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCirkus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cirkus
    Posted: August 26 2016 at 03:42
Hello all. I am a small records label from the UK. I can now announce that all of the Cirkus albums, Cirkus One Plus, Cirkus (Two), The Global Cut and Cirkus III, Pantomyme, will all be released on all major digital stores, on Friday September 16th 2016. Distributed worldwide. More news to follow....
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2016 at 09:52
Great news!!!
RamshawRecords View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2016 at 02:29
Hi.1970's progressive rock band from Sunderland have now released their 3 albums on iTunes etc. All priced at only £3.99.
Here is the link for the legendary Cirkus One.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/one-plus/id1148182985
Saperlipopette! View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2016 at 03:06
About 12-13 years ago, when I was chronically broke I had something of a Circus-obsession. After having read about it somewhere online I felt certain that One Plus... was the wholy grail of forgotten prog-treasures. And when I accidentally stumbled over a ridiculously overpriced copy in an import section while on holiday in Stockholm (and in a hurry), I couldn't resist it. Still holds the first place of most expensive CD ever bought by myself (later I've obviously paid more for some LP's). Turned out it was closer to Clouds, Cressida or Skin Alley's debuts rather than an overlooked King Crimson-like masterpiece. But I dig Clouds, Cressida + Skin Alley too, and its a charming album with an endearing innocence that seems long gone, so I'm glad I got hold of it.  

Oh well, nice to hear its now available for everyone to hear for as little as £ 3.99. 
 Post Reply Post Reply