Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems, problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 12:20
^ I tried several times but to no avail unfortunately. Meanwhile, I sent a message to Max on FB. That usually prompted him to react.
"Music is much like f**king, but some composers can't climax and others climax too often, leaving themselves and the listener jaded and spent."

Charles Bukowski
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 12:22
Apparently I only have "New Album" photo submission access. No link on "Edit Album Info" screen to update photo. Unless there is a separate link that I am not seeing on the album page. 

Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 12:35
I tried several times too, and it's not taking even though I got a message that the CD cover was updated. I'm having access issues, and some strange things have been happening.
Just a fanboy passin' through.
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 14:05
Ok pals, Max responded to me and it seems he fixed the issue. The Admin Section seems to be working fine now. Please, report here if any more problems appear and I will forward them to Max.

Edited by Tuzvihar - March 07 2017 at 14:06
"Music is much like f**king, but some composers can't climax and others climax too often, leaving themselves and the listener jaded and spent."

Charles Bukowski
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 15:54
Yes, the admin panel is behaving less crazy, although not completely normal - but the said album picture is again blank... Cry
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 16:07
Looks like I could upload. Let's check ... Smile
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 22:19
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

Yes, the admin panel is behaving less crazy, although not completely normal - but the said album picture is again blank... Cry

I can see the cover.

Edited by Tuzvihar - March 07 2017 at 22:20

Charles Bukowski
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2017 at 06:27
Now I can too, maybe K had something to do with it .
And what about the Admin panel,  is it working alright for you?
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2017 at 12:30
^ I have no problem to log in to the admin section. Looks fine.

Charles Bukowski
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2017 at 14:47
^ Today, for me at last, is (more or less) back to normal, yes !

Edited by Quinino - March 08 2017 at 15:27
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2017 at 22:00
I've had problems with this site for quite a while especially in the forum where sometimes it takes up to 20 times to refresh for a posting to actually work.

Here's a new one that is final the irksome straw that makes the puppy growl

When i'm adding an album while i'm typing it randomly unhighlights and won't let me type until i click on my mouse. This is the craziest thing i've ever experienced on here. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it's quite so when it happens every few letters! Anyone else here have this happen?

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2017 at 05:31
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

When i'm adding an album while i'm typing it randomly unhighlights and won't let me type until i click on my mouse. This is the craziest thing i've ever experienced on here. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it's quite so when it happens every few letters! Anyone else here have this happen?

thank god no... though I suppose I've f**ked up and clued in the evil intelligence behind this crusade of forum terror that I'm a good target..

for if I had to do that.. with my temper....   I'd likely toss my laptop out the window and balcony to the street below...
npjnpj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npjnpj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2017 at 09:57
Don't know if this message is going to make it, but I've had enough, because it's been going on for too long now, and now I find myself unable to post in the US politics thread at all any more.

I've just had to hurdle 4 captchas for 1 preview and 1 post, 2 of which were evaluated as incorrect although they weren't. I know what the front of a shop looks like, thank you very much, I'm even fairly certain what a traffic sign looks like. After completing the last capture correctly, I was given the all-clear, only to be told directly afterwards that I didn't have permission to post in that thread.

I just haven't got the patience for this any more, I'll look in again in a few month's time, but until then, no thanks.

Hold your breaths, everyone, I'm going to click on Post Reply now.

Edit: well, wadaya know!

Edited by npjnpj - April 08 2017 at 09:58
Guillermo View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guillermo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 07:21
Originally posted by npjnpj npjnpj wrote:

Don't know if this message is going to make it, but I've had enough, because it's been going on for too long now, and now I find myself unable to post in the US politics thread at all any more.

I've just had to hurdle 4 captchas for 1 preview and 1 post, 2 of which were evaluated as incorrect although they weren't. I know what the front of a shop looks like, thank you very much, I'm even fairly certain what a traffic sign looks like. After completing the last capture correctly, I was given the all-clear, only to be told directly afterwards that I didn't have permission to post in that thread.

I just haven't got the patience for this any more, I'll look in again in a few month's time, but until then, no thanks.

Hold your breaths, everyone, I'm going to click on Post Reply now.

Edit: well, wadaya know!

The same problem to me yesterday but in another thread.
Avatar: Photo of Solar Eclipse, Mexico City, July 1991. A great experience to see. Maybe once in a lifetime.
Guillermo View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guillermo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 07:22
In http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=110077 I couldn't post a commentary.

Edited by Guillermo - April 16 2017 at 07:22
Avatar: Photo of Solar Eclipse, Mexico City, July 1991. A great experience to see. Maybe once in a lifetime.
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 14:00
I got a sh*tty Captcha on a two line response on the vinyl thread. Seems a random thing that shows up if you spend a few minutes on a response....?
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 14:46
The captcha is because of Cloudflare, right? Has Max ever mentioned what PA supposedly needs them for?
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 14:55
^ The timing seemed to coincide with those weird global attacks a few weeks ago.  Maybe it was a wise move.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 15:07
^ I completely missed that k Embarrassed
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 15:26
Originally posted by npjnpj npjnpj wrote:

perhaps that is best right now LOL You don't need to post.. just read to see what is going on here. We are a very divided, angry, and hyper partisan country now.  The right has been there for years... the left finally caught up and is likely to return it with interest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>