Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems, problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 15:40
Was it a DDoS or what? I can't imagine what kind of a l33t h4x0r would choose to attack a prog database/forum.
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 16:36
It seems both MMA and PA are slowly dissolving under the weight of bugs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://fryingpanmedia.com
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 16:38
I had meant to ask if M@X's other cash making enterprises were experiencing this as well.... the jazz site lucky enough to be escaping this reign of evil A.I. terror?
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2017 at 19:36
No problems at the jazz site so far.
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 16:22
Here's a new one. Well it's happened before but i don't recall reporting it. For some mystifying reason when i go to a band page or an album page for that matter, some unseen forces want to take me directly to the Amazon shopping part of the page. It all just happens spontaneously and when i scroll up or down it takes me back. It doesn't always happen but it is quite persistent today.

OMG!! Have robots taken over?!!!!!! We need better robot control here. I'm so scared i could pee all over myself

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 17:07
^
Yep, same here.  Ads on certain pages "pull" you from what you want to look at, to the ad.  Unreal. 

(By the way, Puppy, your ELO review was really good)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 17:32
Thanks! My tail wags :)

This Walk Cycle Wednesday, you get to decide if this tail belongs to a horse or a dog.  I drew the animation as a wagging line first, then once the motion looked right, I drew the tail over it.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 19:35
Now the site is wiggin' out totally. On the homepage it insists on going to a certain part of the page and sometimes it can't decide and pings back and forth between two spots. It's the weirdest thing i've ever seen on here!

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 04:33
Is it just me - please confirm ?

Since late yesterday can't get to login on the main site or admin page with a message about VBScript error
(No problem on the forum)
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 04:36
Literally was just about to post the same thing, Quinino!

Both the main site page and the exclusive `Super Secret Sex Dungeon Lined With Hookers and Drugs' Admin only section!

Shhhh, it's a secret...
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 04:37
^ No longer, you big mouth ! LOL
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2017 at 11:59
For the past 2 days I've experienced so little captchas, virtually none today, that I'm starting to think something has changed (by M@x, possibly) - or is it just me?
Any thoughts ?
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2017 at 12:40
^ still happens for me when I post pictures and emoticons. (probably the same with link as well, but I haven't tried that one in awhile) 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 10:56
still getting it today too 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 11:20
I'm getting too, but so few when compared with a few weeks back ...!!?
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2017 at 17:22
9/4 was one of the worst reCaptcha days in many weeks for me. Nothing since. 
That being said, the entire internet is sailing along better today than it has in weeks.
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 10:03
I've been craptcha'd more times in the last few days than the last few months. This thing is f**king this site over. Why can't it just f**k off and die. Go infiltrate another site. What good is it doing anyway ?? It does a great job pissing me off

Edited by Tom Ozric - September 07 2017 at 10:04
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2017 at 11:01
Just for a personally update about this site. I used to have all these problems as well. Once i updated my operation system for my Mac all of these problems went away. I do get the occassional "Are you a robot?" box checking action but other than that this site has been relatively problem free. I highly recommend keeping totally current on software updates and the like. Of course this is only my experience. A room of one is a lonely one indeed on a chat forum so i hope you all can weather this storm

Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2017 at 03:09
Testing.

Nope.
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2017 at 03:25
Originally posted by Tom Ozric Tom Ozric wrote:

I've been craptcha'd more times in the last few days than the last few months. This thing is f**king this site over. Why can't it just f**k off and die. Go infiltrate another site. What good is it doing anyway ?? It does a great job pissing me off

Craptcha systematically denies me access to my first post of the day on any subject (Collab zone incl), but afterwards, it's often absent, whether I post YT or emoticons

I must say that the frigging thing is certainly testing my love for this place. AngryOuch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>