Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDo you believe in man-made global warming?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: Is man-made greenhouse warming a hoax/ conspiracy?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [31.25%]
33 [68.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2017 at 18:41
Think I'll go into merchanising Hawaiian Shirt with T-Rump logo's on them, should sell well above the Arctic circle..... Embarrassed

Edited by EddieRUKiddingVarese - January 20 2017 at 18:41
"Everyone is born with genius, but most people only keep it a few minutes"
and I need the knits, the double knits!
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2017 at 19:41
Originally posted by Tillerman88 Tillerman88 wrote:

Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

We are a sort of catalyst. It is also true that we are entering a more energetic sector of the galaxy and the fact is that EVERY planet in our solar system is also experiencing changes in their atmospheric tendencies. The problem is that it is super complex and that science is indeed very much hijacked for the sake of poltical manipulation and to be skewed for money making endeavors (hear that carbon traders?) that create a huge misty cloud of confusion for the scientific illiterates of the world (hello USA! do you hear me?)

Clap It took 5 pages 'till someone come up here posting at last what sums up my thoughts. And I would add China to the major portion of the cake, less than half a century of globalisation and we are already seeing the damn effects on their political relationships.

Yes, China is a major player but what is not publisized is that they are FORCED like every other country of the world to play this fossil fuel capitalist game through the sheer force of US militarism. Keep in mind that countries that DO NOT play this game are deemed terrorists such as Iran, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. The truth is that they have not tied their currency to the Wall St controlled US dollar and that is a no no. These are truly the dark riders of the current age and have no empathy for life on earth. Do not blame China for being forced into the game. They are mere free range slaves like all of us

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Tillerman88 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2017 at 06:47

Originally posted by Tillerman88 Tillerman88 wrote:

We are a sort of catalyst. It is also true that we are entering a more energetic sector of the galaxy and the fact is that EVERY planet in our solar system is also experiencing changes in their atmospheric tendencies. The problem is that it is super complex and that science is indeed very much hijacked for the sake of poltical manipulation and to be skewed for money making endeavors (hear that carbon traders?) that create a huge misty cloud of confusion for the scientific illiterates of the world (hello USA! do you hear me?)

Clap It took 5 pages 'till someone come up here posting at last what sums up my thoughts. And I would add China to the major portion of the cake, less than half a century of globalisation and we are already seeing the damn effects on their political relationships.

Yes, China is a major player but what is not publisized is that they are FORCED like every other country of the world to play this fossil fuel capitalist game through the sheer force of US militarism. Keep in mind that countries that DO NOT play this game are deemed terrorists such as Iran, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. The truth is that they have not tied their currency to the Wall St controlled US dollar and that is a no no. These are truly the dark riders of the current age and have no empathy for life on earth. Do not blame China for being forced into the game. They are mere free range slaves like all of us

Yeah you keep pointing REAL facts here. And that will continue to happen,  because it is a way the people who are responsible for the management duties find as an effective, useful and easier resource for undergoing their politics. After all, it is indeed a lot easier managing people who don't have critical sense nor the ability to take a decision by his own.
Tillerman88 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2017 at 17:04
Man indeed has proved to be a sort of catalyst, the illegal burning of forest and the animal species extinction being amongst the most common characteristics of the Sixth Mass Extinction. But...
In the year 2009, a team of MIT scientists recorded a nearly simultaneous world-wide increase in methane levels - the first increase in ten years. What baffled the team is that this data contradicts theories stating humans are the primary source of increase in greenhouse gas. It takes about one full year for gases generated in the highly industrial northern hemisphere to cycle through and reach the southern hemisphere. Since all worldwide levels rose simultaneously throughout the same year, however, it is probable that this may be part of a natural cycle - and not the direct result of man's contributions.

Edited by Tillerman88 - January 21 2017 at 17:53
EddieRUKiddingVarese View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2017 at 21:00
^ Ah ha
"Everyone is born with genius, but most people only keep it a few minutes"
and I need the knits, the double knits!
Greys0n View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 06:31
no i dont belive in some nonsense
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 06:32
Ah, bless.
What?
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 11:19
I grew up in LA in the 70's, vividly remember smog alerts in school, walking home and not being able to breathe well....Today that is not the case.

I have been to all the places many times that Ivan posted and agree it is bad, very bad in other countries.

We see pictures of the industrial era and the black billowing smoke going upwards.....Did it harm the ozone layer?? Dunno, but if it did I can only suspect it repaired itself, again dunno. Earth is pretty amazing.....

I think we will run out of food before the ozone layer fails and we die from heat/radiation exposure from the sun.

Thank God I will be worm food when/if that happens.
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2017 at 16:26

They are mere free range slaves like all of us

A turn of phrase to die for Clap

Yes, I believe in man-made global warming but also believe that taxing producers with a large carbon footprint merely passes the cost onto the consumer.
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2017 at 17:10
So much sexism. Woman-made global warming is a thing, too.

But of course since male idiots have been the ones running everything most of the time I guess they have a pass.
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2017 at 02:26
When discussing global warming it is astounding how many people deny it's even a globe. Go easy on deniers. They are at least halfway there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456