Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 434>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2018 at 20:06
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

Originally posted by IVNORD IVNORD wrote:

I suppose talking about her DNA is more important than talking about our rising national debt or Putin's plans for the Ukraine.

I suppose talking about Trump not releasing his tax returns is more important too.

^ No, he can't release those tax forms, too much to hide, just part of the life of a con artist.

Exactly LOL
npjnpj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 04:21
As to expert secret ninja assassin, and physically top fit Jamal Khashoggi’s death: why don’t we see the patently obvious:

He was being asked a few harmless questions over tea and biscuits, when he grabbed a bone saw (while attacking 15 friendly and really nice interrogators) that happened to be lying about, and dismembered himself before anyone was able to stop him, just so that it would look like a suicide. The b*****d!

Not only that, but afterwards he escaped and buried himself in a secret location.

No worries though: transport him back to the USA quickly, and healthcare will look after him bigly. Oh wait!

Doesn't anyone in the Trump camp ever get sick of this sh*t?

Edited by npjnpj - October 20 2018 at 04:32
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 04:43
Originally posted by npjnpj npjnpj wrote:

As to expert secret ninja assassin, and physically top fit Jamal Khashoggi’s death: why don’t we see the patently obvious:

He was being asked a few harmless questions over tea and biscuits, when he grabbed a bone saw (while attacking 15 friendly and really nice interrogators) that happened to be lying about, and dismembered himself before anyone was able to stop him, just so that it would look like a suicide. The b*****d!

Not only that, but afterwards he escaped and buried himself in a secret location.

No worries though: transport him back to the USA quickly, and healthcare will look after him bigly. Oh wait!

Well at least you got off the Warren Native American BS trail that Trump put you on (Evil Smile That cheeky devil) and are now focusing on a real issue. Good for you!

Edited by SteveG - October 20 2018 at 04:45
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 05:43
Did Trump help kill Jamal Khashoggi by:

1) calling the news media "fake news" and "an enemy of the state"?

2) by embracing dictators, oligarchs and despot kings?

3) by prompting violence in his own rallies?

4) by praising a US congressman for body slamming a news reporter at his rally?

5) by having a cozy relationship with the Saudi royal family through son in law Jared Kushner?

Edited by SteveG - October 20 2018 at 05:43
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 06:09
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Originally posted by npjnpj npjnpj wrote:

Well at least you got off the Warren Native American BS trail that Trump put you on (Evil Smile That cheeky devil) and are now focusing on a real issue. Good for you!

ahhh.. wise and perceptive again my friend. Of course that is what this is all about.

As I've said,  why do you think Trump is picking fights with her, he recognizes she is a unique danger to him in 2020. And going with issues is why she is so dangerous and why this kind of nonsensical stupid stuff is what he hits her with.

I could care less about the native American thingie...  as you correctly noted upstream.. she has never made her identity, poliitical basis, on being a native American or what have you.  Unlike Clinton, unlike many in the party, her focus is not on identity politics but cold hard economics.  THis might have been a story if she failed a 'DNA test' and was found to have accepted money and covertly a slave to the corporate/wall street barons she has forged her political indentity upon being against.

the main point I take away from this all Steve is a big warning flag for her..  good thing this happened now. She learned an important lesson..  don't take his bait ...  he played her on this one and she came off 2nd best.  Stick to the issues.. anything that gets off those and out of reality and into Trump's plays directly into his hands.

That is something I'll be watching closely with her...   does she have what it takes to go toe to toe with him as 2020 would be a nasty brutal scorched earth campaign.....  she can dish it out but can she take it and not play into his hands, ie ... don't take the bait and get off the message which would beat him.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 06:15
^ Tbh, I thought Warren was smarter than to take the Trump bait, but as you said she learned a good lesson. Hopefully.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 06:17
yep... that was a surprise. That was a red flag..not the test/results.. but her taking the damn thing

and if she doesn't learn from it. She won't beat him.  I think she will. As I said, good lesson to have learned now, 2 years out, rather than 2 months out.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 06:42
^ from your lips to God's ear!
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 07:06
something like that...  but since God is dead or merely a Trump voter living in a trailer home in Mississippi spreading the Christian word of White power, hate, and Guns...... I just expressed all that directly to the campaign as my contributions have given me some degree of access and an ear.

She made a mistake here, I do think she is smart enough and has smart enough people around her to recognize all this. Stick to the issues for the issues are a 2020 win.. getting into ID politics and into the mud of Trumpisms is risking all that and likely a losing bet.

Question is.. can she resist that. I can write a book on the things I know I should have done, and found myself unable to do for my personality trumps my intellect and I doubt I am the only one hahaha

Edited by micky - October 20 2018 at 07:09
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 07:09
yup, if God exit then he's on the side of the hypocrites and pedophiles! So they claim.

Edited by SteveG - October 20 2018 at 07:10
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 09:37
Styx suns up my research conclusions on fact checkers Snopes and PolitifactWink

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 20 2018 at 09:47
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 11:10
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

Styx suns up my research conclusions on fact checkers Snopes and PolitifactWink

So, retracting a news item when facts present themselves is reason to disbelieve a media site? Gotcha.

Just for kicks, I looked up Tarl Warwick (aka, "Styx" because his mom and dad begot him in the back seat of a Buick Electra while listening to the horrifically regrettable "You Babe" back in the 80s).

Here's a wiki of this dicky:

White supremacist. Endorsed by Richard Spencer, who admits he is not a Nazi, unless you review everything that has ever spewed out of Spencer's mouth. Because the Heil Hitler salute is a "Roman salute" and was misappropriated by the Nazis, who Spencer quotes at every turn (in the original German), but again, he is not a Nazi. 

Anyway, like every non-Nazi, this Tarl (who names a kid Tarl anyway?) or "Styxhexenhammer666" (because he is that dangerous and evil -- all 120 pounds of saggy white effeminate manhood -- think Goebbels with stringy hair and beard) has never retracted any of the nonsense he has vomited up:

- Declared Zyklon B (which anyone with a basic knowledge of chemistry knows is hydrogen cyanide) was a harmless delousing agent and not the chemical used in the gas chambers by Nazis to exterminate Jews.
- The U.S. allowed Japan to kill thousands of Americans at Pearl Harbor just so we could declare war.
- The U.S. knew about 9/11 but allowed thousands of people to die in NY just so we could declare war.
- Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure, because acknowledging that a black president could authorize the successful elimination of a wanted terrorist is beyond the comprehension of white supremacists.
- Declared "Pizzagate" was invented by the left to make the alt-reich look "f*cking nuts"  -- because Alex Jones and Michael Flynn's son, who both propagated the whole "Pizzagate" lunacy present themselves as rational human beings.
- Denies the Origin of the Species and all the anthropological research showing modern man first rose in Africa -- because black people.

I'll stick with Snopes and Politifact, who revise their information when facts arise.

You, of course, can keep saying you're not a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorizing, Nazi blog-following, white supremacist, even when everything you present on this forum and quote and evidently believe shows you to be Aryan. Sieg, baby, sieg.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2018 at 11:38
I'm waiting for ompha to share her true thoughts on the 'alleged' Jewish holocaust. Time to show your cards, don't be shy.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 06:17

*blah blah blah blah*

you know.. I wouldn't normally do this but you are a woman and seem decent enough as a person which earns you two Micky points regardless of our obvious differences in reality here.

so a bit of advice...  try forming some independent thought to add to the discussions here.  Posting tidbits and videos by nutjobs and tin foil hat wearing morons is not going to gain you or your opinions any real measure of respect or notion of being taken seriously.  Most of us have turned completely away from the mainstream news sources.. much less wackos with far less expeience or knowlege and with axes to grind.

while not as direct as John might be.. I'd be curious to know what you really think.. I might suggest you do as some of as have done. Educate yourself ..  get the general unbiased information, the facts, and use your brain to form your own opinions and share them with us. 

the fact you didn't recognize the difference between today's Democrats and Republicans and yesteryears tells me you are woefully uneducated about political reality.  You seem nice enough so here's some free advice. Take it or leave it. Try reading real news and educate yourself  not political jibberish and sh*t that makes you a part of the  problem not a part of the solution to the problems this country has.

Edited by micky - October 21 2018 at 06:23
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 08:36
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

*blah blah blah blah*

you know.. I wouldn't normally do this but you are a woman and seem decent enough as a person which earns you two Micky points regardless of our obvious differences in reality here.

so a bit of advice...  try forming some independent thought to add to the discussions here.  Posting tidbits and videos by nutjobs and tin foil hat wearing morons is not going to gain you or your opinions any real measure of respect or notion of being taken seriously.  Most of us have turned completely away from the mainstream news sources.. much less wackos with far less expeience or knowlege and with axes to grind.

while not as direct as John might be.. I'd be curious to know what you really think.. I might suggest you do as some of as have done. Educate yourself ..  get the general unbiased information, the facts, and use your brain to form your own opinions and share them with us. 

the fact you didn't recognize the difference between today's Democrats and Republicans and yesteryears tells me you are woefully uneducated about political reality.  You seem nice enough so here's some free advice. Take it or leave it. Try reading real news and educate yourself  not political jibberish and sh*t that makes you a part of the  problem not a part of the solution to the problems this country has.

I'll do things my own way...Thank you very much Micky.   Did you even watch the video?  I used the video because I had to work and didn't have time to "air out" the way I feel.   I like Styx.  He's pro-life and doesn't toe any party line.   I've never caught Styx in a lie.  Styx went from 40K to 300K YouTube followers since the 2016 election partially because Styx had the most accurate prediction ( along with Dilbert creator Scott Adams" of anyone in the news or alternative media   No easy feat.  Especially in the face of polling which predict an easy Hillary win.

Styx admits he's biased unlike many others who mask opinions as facts.   Maybe you should have watched the video before denigrating the source.Wink 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 21 2018 at 08:59
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 08:48

I'm waiting for ompha to share her true thoughts on the 'alleged' Jewish holocaust. Time to show your cards, don't be shy.

Germany committed the Holocaust and murdered millions of Jews and Gays.  Germany also rendered a bunch of folks infertile.   What are your true Jewish Holocaust feelings Easy Money?    

What your opinion on Cory Booker?   A gay man accused Corey Booker of assaulting him in a bathroom in 2014.    Booker claimed during the Kavanaugh hearings that all sexual assault accusations should be investigated by the FBI. Is Booker right?   

My opinion?   If no one can collaborate the abuse accusation...If it's only a He said vs He said.      Then there should be no FBI investigation.  Ironically,  Cory Booker's opinion advocates Booker should be investigated.  Should the same standards apply to Booker as Kavanaugh?    

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 21 2018 at 09:24
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 09:24

Germany committed the Holocaust and murdered millions of Jews and Gays.  Germany also rendered a bunch of folks infertile.   What are your true Jewish Holocaust feelings Easy Money?    
My feelings for this event are mostly horror and incredulous disgust.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 09:26

My feelings for this event are mostly horror and incredulous disgust.

Then we agree.   What are you feelings of Stalin's Russia murdering millions?   Mao's China murdering millions?

I feel scared, horror and disgusted.  I wonder, "Could this happen again?"   I answer Yes, because history repeats and rhymes.  All humans have the right to pursue happiness and life as long as they don't steal, murder, or rape.    We mustn't dehumanize people because they disagree with us.  Dehumanization is the first step to Holocaust and genocides. 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 21 2018 at 09:35
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 09:30
^ ditto on Stalin, the main difference being that his actions don't get denied by nazi loving conspiracy theory types.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2018 at 09:54

^ ditto on Stalin, the main difference being that his actions don't get denied by nazi loving conspiracy theory types.

The main stream media reports way more on Hitler's Germany than Stalin's USSR or Mao's China even though both Communist regimes murdered millions more of their own people than Hitler's Germany.   China and the USSR murdered 100 million of their own people.    The main difference being that Stalin and Mao's genocides are largely ignored by the socialist loving main stream media. 

Ironically Hitler's Nazi's, USSR, and China were/are all socialist governments.  The main difference?   Communist socialist nationalizes means of productions while Nazi's supported privatization of industry.   The point?   Authoritative, totalitarian  Government is inherently evil.  All types of government are corrupt.   Centralized big government is more corrupt than localized smaller government such as city, county, and state.     Why should unelected bureaucrats and government officials thousands of miles away run my life?   Smile   

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 434>