Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm not a sodding Robot, alright?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 09:54
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

I admit I rarely venture outside the Just for Fun section, but isn't the spam problem on this site pretty minimal?

If you don't count me..the king of spam... which no spam filter can contain.. yeah.. I'd say spam is minimal.. along with the stupid f**king ads which get blocked out as well
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:00
Exmachina attempts the AI maneuvre on unsuspecting Kraftwerk devotees.
We are the robots?
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:37
well so much for a bit of forum excitement.... where did the capchas go....  haven't got any recently..
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:40
^  I just got it two minutes ago and it didn't even give me a chance to identify images.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:41
ahhh...one was hoping...

TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:43
I'm not going to the trouble of posting album covers or descriptions until this thing is resolved.
Simple posts with minimal words and nothing more.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:46
it was riding my ass pretty hard earlier today and it had nothing to do with pictures as I wasn't posting any.

It must have a mind of its own, some diabolical artificial intelligence, probably why it is leaving me alone right now.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:48
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

A sign of the times.

What, the robots, or the fact that Micky's pissed?
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:49
It could be the Russians trying to alter poll results.  Wink
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 10:52
hahhahha....  or Trump himself using the NSA to target this left leaning musical bastion of intellectualism and anti-Trumpism.
TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:01
If he finds out about the political thread here you guys may end up on Fox News.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:04
Originally posted by TeleStrat TeleStrat wrote:

If he finds out about the political thread here you guys may end up on Fox News.

oh god man....  forget Sheena Easton... now that thought set off some MAD fantasies.....

yo M@X...  if you get a PM from anyone at Fox.. or even from the White House... just foward them to me. I'll handle it.. and even generate more web pages hits and more money for your kids college fund.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:11
damn stops signs...

Access Denied

Error Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

A security error has occurred with authentication.

Please ensure that all cookies are enabled on your web browser, you are not using a saved or cached copy of the page, and your Firewall/Proxy settings are not hiding or masking your IP address.
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:37
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

now I"m pissed......
Are you sure? 

I only ask because going from "sodding" to "pissing" means changing the coloured bulb in fake monitor display prop, and that entails walking down to stores to get one of the correct shade and then finding three other PA members to argue about whether it is Prog enough to be used... so if you're only "slightly miffed" rather than "pissed" then I can probably save myself a walk and get away with just upping the frequency of the nerrrrp! nerrrrp! noise a couple of semitones.

What?
infocat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infocat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:53
Well now I need to post a message just to see what all of the fuss is about!
--
Frank Swarbrick
Belief is not Truth.
infocat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infocat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:53
Nothing!
--
Frank Swarbrick
Belief is not Truth.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 11:54
I've been zapp(a)ed
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 15:53
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

now I"m pissed......
Are you sure? 

I only ask because going from "sodding" to "pissing" means changing the coloured bulb in fake monitor display prop, and that entails walking down to stores to get one of the correct shade and then finding three other PA members to argue about whether it is Prog enough to be used... so if you're only "slightly miffed" rather than "pissed" then I can probably save myself a walk and get away with just upping the frequency of the nerrrrp! nerrrrp! noise a couple of semitones.

I tell ya man.. the more I bitch.. the more the evil intelligence behind this targets me.  Now if I miss ONE it zaps my whole post.. whereas you got multiple choices.

Pleading the 5th...I'll be a nice automatron and not complain.. remember one doesn't f**k with the overlords... they make Republicans look like emphatic, caring, thoughtful, bleeding hearts in comparison...ohh ohhh..

and god help you if you want to edit a post

Edited by micky - March 26 2017 at 15:54
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 16:26
bah.... so much for being an automatron.....f**k the overlords... now I'm really pissed...

get your site fixed M@X.. this is bullsh*t man

Access Denied

Error Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

A security error has occurred with authentication.

Please ensure that all cookies are enabled on your web browser, you are not using a saved or cached copy of the page, and your Firewall/Proxy settings are not hiding or masking your IP address.
Atkingani View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atkingani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2017 at 16:35
AngryAngryAngry

I had to identify 4 dead people, later 4 smashed cats and later 4 kama sutra images.

Never passed. Access denied. Confused
Guigo

~~~~~~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>