Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shred Room 56: Saqqara

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 544>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2018 at 10:44
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

A giant black sarcophagus the likes of which have never been seen has been found deep within the ground in Egypt, and a whole lot of scientists want to open it – despite having neither one earthly nor one unearthly idea what might lie waiting possibly maliciously inside.
Sewage + three skeletons
@ProgFollower on Twitter. Tweet me muzak.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2018 at 15:48
I suspect it smelled like Lebanon bologna.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2018 at 21:51
apparently the smell was quite awful and required a momentary evacuation of the area in question. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
HemispheresOfXanadu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 00:28
I'd personally have something to protect my olfactory + respiratory systems from the get-go but when in Rome I guess?
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 10:23
I'm tuned into dog poop and burning plastic.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 21:00
Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.
Ha. Hahahaha. Ha ha ha.
Got written up at work... and the corrective lesson was on workplace harassment. I now know how most workplaces would handle the politically incorrect all the time warehouse manager and the belittling and childish general manager. Not sure where my one sarcastic comment fits into it though.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 21:43
I wouldn't mind handling a politically incorrect all the time warehouse manager if you know what I mean.
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 21:59
Originally posted by HemispheresOfXanadu HemispheresOfXanadu wrote:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.
Ha. Hahahaha. Ha ha ha.
Got written up at work... and the corrective lesson was on workplace harassment. I now know how most workplaces would handle the politically incorrect all the time warehouse manager and the belittling and childish general manager. Not sure where my one sarcastic comment fits into it though.

If there is one thing that is consistent in business it's that they don't care about belittling and childish. 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 22:44
^^He's an okay guy when he's not showboating but pretty insufferable when he is. He makes fun of people's accents, uses racial slurs endearingly and will talk over you, louder and louder. Still looking for an opportunity to call him Mr. Cheapseats since he gives everyone else a nickname.

^Except for ours. First time general manager dude got mad at me (for wearing sunglasses) but couldn't win the fight (because there's a ball of fire in the sky that will f**k up your eyes if you don't have something shading them) he unplugged my walkie talkie charger (at that point in time, and up until now, I was the only person not from the new owner's previous store with their own walkie) put it outside the doorway of the room it was in and closed the door. I could have opened the door and put it back in. It wouldn't have been any trouble for me at all. But I got the message he was sending: he's a child in man's body so I put my charger elsewhere.
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 23:46
^ yes...those types of people suck. Which sadly 99.99% of people fall into the category. 
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2018 at 00:13
Some people are un-fit to be ik the position of general manager. They should ve impeached
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2018 at 10:53
I mean I'm sadistic, masochistic and narcissistic so no matter what you do to me you lose.
You mess up and I laugh. I mess up and I laugh. Compliment me and it feeds my unhealthy ego.
I actually booked over a week off because my manager depends on me so much to fix stuff other people mess up that I want our department to look like crap so that someone besides myself realises the department is ME.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2018 at 18:58
Some people just suck. Many of them are in charge of something. That blows. But what can you do...
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2018 at 19:01
Hehe hehe.  You said suck and blow.  Hehe hehe.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2018 at 21:00
I did, didn’t I?
H-he-hh-hehehe
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2018 at 23:33
(Can't figure out GIF embedding this early in the morning)

Edited by HemispheresOfXanadu - July 24 2018 at 23:33
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2018 at 00:26
Originally posted by HolyMoly HolyMoly wrote:

Some people just suck. Many of them are in charge of something. That blows. But what can you do...

blow up earth? 
irrelevant View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irrelevant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2018 at 01:05
Suck and blow up earth. 
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2018 at 01:21
^ I've accomplished the first part with aplomb. 
irrelevant View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irrelevant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2018 at 02:20
I'm a plum too. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 544>