Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFeedback on a new mix snippet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Raindrop Collector View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback on a new mix snippet
    Posted: June 13 2017 at 11:22
Wanted to leave a small update for those who are tired of Facebook (hehe).. this one has a lot higher sound quality and is remixed a bit more, do leave opinions as you see fit!

https://soundcloud.com/raindropcollector/raindrop-collector-teaser-1
Raindrop Collector View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2017 at 10:16
Hello all,
So it's been a really busy past couple of months for me, but for a good reason! My feeble solo project has matured into a full-fledged band, and we have been working immensely hard on creating a new album which is in the final writing stages. In the meantime, I personally have been working a lot on mixing and would love to hear what you all think of a snippet our drummer recorded for a track on an album. It's a Facebook video, but the mix is a rough, unmastered version of what we will be going for!

https://www.facebook.com/RaindropCollector/videos/1714260845533752/

Some context as well: this song is on in a series of very dark vignette-styled looks at the underbelly of mental health. This particular track is about a killer who leads a seemingly normal life, but conceals a dark side (basically it's about Dennis Rader, or BTK).

That said I would absolutely love to hear what you think of it mix-wise. It was basically thrown together in a few hours, but it's something I feel comfortable and proud to share with you all.

*and if you liked what you heard, please don't hesitate to follow us :)
-JB
 Post Reply Post Reply