Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Tech Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cans! (Headphone thread inspired by Dolly Parton)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cans! (Headphone thread inspired by Dolly Parton)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2021 at 10:09
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

Originally posted by progbethyname progbethyname wrote:

Nice to see this thread revived a bit.

My latest acquisition for the ultimate headphone listening experience has been purchasing an AC Regenerator and incorporating that into my chain. I’ve had it for 3 months now and I have never been happier. The importance and improvements given from clean and proper AC is absolutely huge.
I hope you will all look into a regenerator. It is expensive, but the improvements in the stereo imaging and low end is absolutely huge.
Anyway. My CANS are getting some serious treatment these days. Love being an audio guy.

Yea I kinda been thinking about a regenerator for my system, they are spendy for sure.....Overall I don't have nasty power to my home so I might do a home audition before I pull the trigger...........Which brand did you get Nick?

Hose eh!! what is happening my friend? God I love your vinyl picture spins.
I ended up with the PS AUDIO P3 Stellar. It is absolutely worth it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that ithe P3 had 6 outlets instead of 8. All good though.
So Jose. If you have your own dedicated power line I’m sure your in good shape. If not. Get the Regenerator. For me the improvements were so dramatic cause I’ve always have had dirty ass power, especially now living in an apartment building.
Anyhow I’ve got it the best I’ve ever had it in-terms of overall fidelity quality. I’ve come a long way, but work is still to be done.

It's all good Nick!! Weeding thru this new world we live in now and trying to let as much music get me thru it all. Just had another 2021 concert pushed to 2022 Angry.....Suxs!!

Anyhow, you did well with PS Audio, what's wrong with the PowerPlant 15??? LOL They do offer a trial period and a trade in program....When you plugged everything in was it immediate or did the P3 have to break in?

Oh you are not kidding. Quite the new world order we’ve got going on. I’m like you though. I’m listening to the right music regularly that makes me happy and confident.
Oh my goodness. Yeah. The P15. So I could promise you this. If I was one wealthy dude and owned a pair of Wilson Audio ALEXX speakers (329,000 USD) and a bunch of D’Agostino mono block amps the p15 would be a great fit. Some systems are so damn powerful and they draw a ton of current you need that p15.
Another cool powerful speaker is a company called Arrakis. Their flagship Omnidirectional speakers are out of this world.

So the impact is quite immediate with me. Headphones are such a vivid listen and I have already done quite a few things right in my chain, so I heard and noticed super clean background with more pronounced realism in instrument tone as well as low + high end frequency responses.
Power conditioners just don’t cut it. They bandaid the situation of clean power. The tops of those sine waves still get the tops cut off them.
Next purchase? Maybe a Hugo m scaler to go with my chord qutest. Been hearing that the upsampling of the transient response is minimal though. I’d have to try it before buying it.

So how about you? Anything new and wonderful in Vinyl land ?
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2021 at 02:50
I am still rocking my Rotel cd player alongside a headphone amp + assorted headphones. Sure once in a while I’m curious about some new headphone but I’m done with the electronics part of the chain. I’ve yet to hear any difference with amps, dacs and cables if I don’t know what’s playing....so yeah it’s kinda nice not having to worry/think about that stuff.
I did however invest in a Lake People headphone amp. I was tired of the type of build quality I got from Schiit and JDS Labs..and figured why not opt for something a little heavier and substantial feeling..something that most likely will end up outliving me...and I’m glad I did
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2021 at 15:43

My latest acquisition for the ultimate headphone listening experience has been purchasing an AC Regenerator and incorporating that into my chain. I’ve had it for 3 months now and I have never been happier. The importance and improvements given from clean and proper AC is absolutely huge.
I hope you will all look into a regenerator. It is expensive, but the improvements in the stereo imaging and low end is absolutely huge.
Anyway. My CANS are getting some serious treatment these days. Love being an audio guy.

Yea I kinda been thinking about a regenerator for my system, they are spendy for sure.....Overall I don't have nasty power to my home so I might do a home audition before I pull the trigger...........Which brand did you get Nick?

I ended up with the PS AUDIO P3 Stellar. It is absolutely worth it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that ithe P3 had 6 outlets instead of 8. All good though.
So Jose. If you have your own dedicated power line I’m sure your in good shape. If not. Get the Regenerator. For me the improvements were so dramatic cause I’ve always have had dirty ass power, especially now living in an apartment building.
Anyhow I’ve got it the best I’ve ever had it in-terms of overall fidelity quality. I’ve come a long way, but work is still to be done.

It's all good Nick!! Weeding thru this new world we live in now and trying to let as much music get me thru it all. Just had another 2021 concert pushed to 2022 Angry.....Suxs!!

Anyhow, you did well with PS Audio, what's wrong with the PowerPlant 15??? LOL They do offer a trial period and a trade in program....When you plugged everything in was it immediate or did the P3 have to break in?

Oh you are not kidding. Quite the new world order we’ve got going on. I’m like you though. I’m listening to the right music regularly that makes me happy and confident.
Oh my goodness. Yeah. The P15. So I could promise you this. If I was one wealthy dude and owned a pair of Wilson Audio ALEXX speakers (329,000 USD) and a bunch of D’Agostino mono block amps the p15 would be a great fit. Some systems are so damn powerful and they draw a ton of current you need that p15.
Another cool powerful speaker is a company called Arrakis. Their flagship Omnidirectional speakers are out of this world.

So the impact is quite immediate with me. Headphones are such a vivid listen and I have already done quite a few things right in my chain, so I heard and noticed super clean background with more pronounced realism in instrument tone as well as low + high end frequency responses.
Power conditioners just don’t cut it. They bandaid the situation of clean power. The tops of those sine waves still get the tops cut off them.
Next purchase? Maybe a Hugo m scaler to go with my chord qutest. Been hearing that the upsampling of the transient response is minimal though. I’d have to try it before buying it.

I'd love a new TT but bro, can't justify the prices lately.....I was looking at a Project Xtension 10 Evolution but man at like $4200 not sure I wanna do that.....I can wait. 

I am thinking about getting a Parasound A21+ power amp and then next year getting another one to run dual mono power amp setup, use my Halo integrated as a preamp. Wayyyyy more watts than I need, in bridged mode those would be 1,000 watts per side Shocked, but the current capacity is 60 amps which is outstanding, that is what you actually need to power your speakers.

Honestly I think most audio gear is approaching a bubble, it should start to level off or dealers accept some steep discounts.....I can wait!
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2021 at 15:44
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

I am still rocking my Rotel cd player alongside a headphone amp + assorted headphones. Sure once in a while I’m curious about some new headphone but I’m done with the electronics part of the chain. I’ve yet to hear any difference with amps, dacs and cables if I don’t know what’s playing....so yeah it’s kinda nice not having to worry/think about that stuff.
I did however invest in a Lake People headphone amp. I was tired of the type of build quality I got from Schiit and JDS Labs..and figured why not opt for something a little heavier and substantial feeling..something that most likely will end up outliving me...and I’m glad I did

Right freaking on, David.
And if the amp game isn’t satisfying you, I think clean power in your system would be the next step. You have nice stuff, so trying out that route may be fulfilling. When I got my AC regenerator, it safe to say that it isn’t just an audio tweak, it is and should be a part of standard listening. Unfortunately the cost doesn’t justify my reasonings.
Everything audiophile is bloody expensive but that is what these niche markets are all about.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2021 at 15:48

I'd love a new TT but bro, can't justify the prices lately.....I was looking at a Project Xtension 10 Evolution but man at like $4200 not sure I wanna do that.....I can wait. 

I am thinking about getting a Parasound A21+ power amp and then next year getting another one to run dual mono power amp setup, use my Halo integrated as a preamp. Wayyyyy more watts than I need, in bridged mode those would be 1,000 watts per side Shocked, but the current capacity is 60 amps which is outstanding, that is what you actually need to power your speakers.

Honestly I think most audio gear is approaching a bubble, it should start to level off or dealers accept some steep discounts.....I can wait!

Oh yeah. The TT 2 is nuts. Also your current system looks terrific.
Hate to say this, buddy. Quarantined lifestyles don’t bother me. I’m spinning discs like a madman. :)
Using my LCD XC’s a lot because they are a closed back. Don’t disturb the wife and kid at night. ;)
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2021 at 18:10

Oh yeah. The TT 2 is nuts. Also your current system looks terrific.
Hate to say this, buddy. Quarantined lifestyles don’t bother me. I’m spinning discs like a madman. :)
Using my LCD XC’s a lot because they are a closed back. Don’t disturb the wife and kid at night. ;)
Oh yea....last year pretty much for about 8 months I spun records everyday, it has to be the most I ever listened to music in my life. And now working from home 24/7 I'm gonna need a new cartridge soon LOL!!
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2021 at 23:45

Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

Right freaking on, David.
And if the amp game isn’t satisfying you, I think clean power in your system would be the next step. You have nice stuff, so trying out that route may be fulfilling. When I got my AC regenerator, it safe to say that it isn’t just an audio tweak, it is and should be a part of standard listening. Unfortunately the cost doesn’t justify my reasonings.
Everything audiophile is bloody expensive but that is what these niche markets are all about.

It is such bonkers hobby, damn right!
I think it’s a matter of me having tried so many different things with sight removed from testing with absolutely zero changes happening between unit a and b...that I have become content with what I have and ultimately have no will to get something else. Something needs to be broken or sound off before I start looking at boxes again. In my mind there’s nothing to upgrade to unless I start upgrading my ears
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Frenetic Zetetic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenetic Zetetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2021 at 23:55
Got a brand new pair of Sony MDR7506's last week, and I'm in love.

"I am so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle." -KMac2021
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2021 at 02:59
That was my first great headphone, kudos dude

- Douglas Adams
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2021 at 09:31
Not sure if you all watch any YT vids....I watch many and watch Steve Guttenberg on occasion. He is a big user of cans and reviews all of them. He wrote for CNET, Stereophile and many other audio mags. This video is about his listening/audition space but he does show his headphone tree probably 50 sets!! Cra-cra..

AEProgman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEProgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2021 at 18:47
Glad to see Dolly is still alive and, um... kicking

Will have to check Mr. Guttenberg out.  Still have my same equipment from many posts back.  Hifimans', Senns, Audio Technica, and a hybrid tube amp by Fosi which does boost the power and has a slightly more fuller sound.

Anyway, interesting discussion about regenerators.  Coming from a UPS world in work (battery backup) where regulated, clean, and protected power from outages are required, seems very similar to regenerators (just without batteries), a power conditioner of sorts.  Some of the small low end UPS on line (true double conversion) units clamp off waveforms, almost a square wave which most computer equipment is fine with, but which would most likely effect anything relying on a pure sine wave signal to trigger off of like audio equipment.  I don't see investing in one at the moment as I would rather plunk down more bucks on a better set of Cans.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2021 at 09:26
Ditto Jim - nice to have you buddy
If I remember correctly the Sennies you’re rocking are the PX-100 right? In any case I reckon it’s the Hifiman which is the main coconut in the household.
If you’re looking at “a better headphone” (which is so subjective it’s unreal) I’ll recommend one that does something which planars generally are poor at, midrange - more importantly the upper midrange where all planars seem to lose steam and as a consequence sound rather ‘laidback’.
Also why I find dynamic driver headphones to sound that more natural. Doesn’t necessarily make them ‘better’ as I just as likely will reach for my HE500/Sundara because I dig the bass and clarity. Depends on my mood and the record.
But yeah for a complimentary can I’d heartily recommend something like the K612, R70X or HD600/650. All headphones with full midrange presentation - and in the R70X and K612s cases also quite an impressive reach down low with the Maude Technical ultimately coming out on top (per my ears of course).

- Douglas Adams
AEProgman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEProgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2021 at 13:39
Hey there Dave and Canmates

Yeah the PX-100s, but also the Sennies PXC 550 which pack a punch especially in noise canceling mode.  I mix the listening up depending on where I am between the K240, Hifiman, PXC 550, and less frequent the ATH-M40X.

Always browsing the Cans of the world and did check out what you listed, the R70X does look tempting.

The wife of all things bought me a Bose Wave System IV w/Bluetooth adaptor for Bday as she got it $200 bux less than the standard $500 smackers they usually ask (new also) and still do.  Such a small device that sounds like something much larger and very clear.  Would not have thought to get for myself, but glad she did it.  Pleasant surprise.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2021 at 13:07
^Hi Jim
I must’ve missed your post. I have never heard about the Bose Wavesystem IV, but looking at pics it looks like a small thing..that means business. After having been exposed to extremely small wifi speakers that managed to completely take me off guard, I can only imagine what something like a big radioclock speaker can do nowadays

I am actually waiting for Thomann to get the R70X back in stock as I want it back in my life. Looking back at this ‘headphone journey’ of mine I cringe to think how much money I could’ve saved if I’d trusted my initial gut reaction...but somehow I repeatedly let my curiosity get the best of me...and well I oftentimes ended up with something that sounded more ‘impressive’...loved it for about a week until I realised that what I initially heard as being wow indeed just was a spike in the mids/treble...and suddenly half of my collection sounded oddly shiny and/or rough. Also why I alluded to just getting an HD600/650/58X/R70X/Sundara and be done with it. I have now owned and sold something like a 100 cans inside a very narrow time frame that I can relax and not worry about here being something out there that better fits my tastes...that isn’t the Sennheiser Orpheus. I know because I did the (costy) legwork myself Only real problem is that I have sold off some of the best sounding headphones I owned in search of something better..without realising that what I already had suited me better. Trust me, it was a surreal day when I finally realised that I prefered the sound of an old Sennheiser to the recent 1200$ Focal investment I’d made
My good friend on the other hand made the wise decision of sticking with his Sundara and K712 (that he bought from me) all through actually trying on most of the headphones that passed my way. He kept his head on straight unlike myself. Only thing he (still) craves he can’t actually have before it materialises on the secondhand market..and that’s the HE500. I for one am never selling mine. It’s my precious. Gollum gollum!!!

Edited by Guldbamsen - May 16 2021 at 13:08

- Douglas Adams
JamWalk View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamWalk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2021 at 10:16
I am listening to Genesis on some Sennheiser HD560S as we speak!
PaulG View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2022 at 12:32
      Hello progressive music lovers. I was strolling through the posts as I recently bought headphones and now need a headphone amp. I wanted to comment on the headphones and get amp recommendations. I spent way to much money on a set of Focal Stellias. I did not have the opportunity to demo and am experiencing extreme discomfort from neck and back injuries so wanted to get something comfortable that I knew I wouldn’t have to return. They fit the bill.
        The sound is very accurate and revealing. I’ve read about them having a tall soundstage and that they do. If they were open back I believe the soundstage would be wider. Still they have a wide enough soundstage. Am I happy for the money? I’d have to say no, yet with proper amplification I believe this would change. I am very happy with the headphones as a whole. They are so revealing and accurate I know they are of very good quality.   In other words the Marantz is good enough to show me the quality of the headphones. Even if this is also shown through the headphones revealing what’s lacking in the amplifier and dac department.
        The focals are so revealing I can hear the difference in studio recording quality too. Older recordings such as Renaissance A Turn of the cards sound amazing. The headphones revealed a ton of otherwise hidden or muffled sounds when listening to Radioheads Kid A release. Heavier music such as Riverside Anno Domini sound dynamic and balanced. Again, the extremely revealing quality leaves me wanting and needing proper amplification. Dream Theater revealed this with sounding to compressed. Still the quality of the headphones revealed this in a very detailed and accurate way. I am amazed at what is revealed even bad things.
       I’m currently using my Marantz 5 disc cd changer’s headphone amp for amplification and for digital to analog conversion. I believe its the 4003c model. The headphones are so accurate they reveal a big source, as in the Marantz lack of quality. I am left with a small range as in decibels of usable volume with music being reproduced in a balanced accurate way. In other words I have to keep the volume turned to just past halfway on the headphone amp’s volume control for decent balanced dynamics. Any lower and the bass falls out along with highs, any higher and the sound becomes grating/tiring. So this is definitely an amplifier problem. Man do I need a good headphone amp. Then these phones will sing. Riverside
       I have a Cambridge audio universal disc player with a much better dac I will be using for a source with the headphone amp I buy. I listen to mostly symphonic/eclectic Prog/heavy Prog and progressive metal. The Focals are so accurate I’m thinking a tube amp. I say this because I’m spinning primarily redbook cds and being a digital format and the focals so accurate and revealing I don’t want to bright of an amp/presentation. Woo Audio makes a nice dedicated all tube amp headphone amp. This would be the WA 22 SE. The 192/24 dac in the Cambridge would have to suffice for decoding until I can afford a dedicated dac and would.
       I went all out with the headphones since the neck and back injuries cause extreme pain and discomfort. I’m experiencing extreme tinnitus too. Hopefully surgery will help to resolve the tinnitus and definitely will help in the pain and crippled categories. I love music and want to enjoy it as much as possible. Anyone have experience with tube headphone amps? Any focal owners?
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2022 at 14:29
Originally posted by PaulG PaulG wrote:

Hello progressive music lovers. I was strolling through the posts as I recently bought headphones and now need a headphone amp. I wanted to comment on the headphones and get amp recommendations. I spent way to much money on a set of Focal Stellias. I did not have the opportunity to demo and am experiencing extreme discomfort from neck and back injuries so wanted to get something comfortable that I knew I wouldn’t have to return. They fit the bill.
        The sound is very accurate and revealing. I’ve read about them having a tall soundstage and that they do. If they were open back I believe the soundstage would be wider. Still they have a wide enough soundstage. Am I happy for the money? I’d have to say no, yet with proper amplification I believe this would change. I am very happy with the headphones as a whole. They are so revealing and accurate I know they are of very good quality.   In other words the Marantz is good enough to show me the quality of the headphones. Even if this is also shown through the headphones revealing what’s lacking in the amplifier and dac department.
        The focals are so revealing I can hear the difference in studio recording quality too. Older recordings such as Renaissance A Turn of the cards sound amazing. The headphones revealed a ton of otherwise hidden or muffled sounds when listening to Radioheads Kid A release. Heavier music such as Riverside Anno Domini sound dynamic and balanced. Again, the extremely revealing quality leaves me wanting and needing proper amplification. Dream Theater revealed this with sounding to compressed. Still the quality of the headphones revealed this in a very detailed and accurate way. I am amazed at what is revealed even bad things.
       I’m currently using my Marantz 5 disc cd changer’s headphone amp for amplification and for digital to analog conversion. I believe its the 4003c model. The headphones are so accurate they reveal a big source, as in the Marantz lack of quality. I am left with a small range as in decibels of usable volume with music being reproduced in a balanced accurate way. In other words I have to keep the volume turned to just past halfway on the headphone amp’s volume control for decent balanced dynamics. Any lower and the bass falls out along with highs, any higher and the sound becomes grating/tiring. So this is definitely an amplifier problem. Man do I need a good headphone amp. Then these phones will sing. Riverside
       I have a Cambridge audio universal disc player with a much better dac I will be using for a source with the headphone amp I buy. I listen to mostly symphonic/eclectic Prog/heavy Prog and progressive metal. The Focals are so accurate I’m thinking a tube amp. I say this because I’m spinning primarily redbook cds and being a digital format and the focals so accurate and revealing I don’t want to bright of an amp/presentation. Woo Audio makes a nice dedicated all tube amp headphone amp. This would be the WA 22 SE. The 192/24 dac in the Cambridge would have to suffice for decoding until I can afford a dedicated dac and would.
       I went all out with the headphones since the neck and back injuries cause extreme pain and discomfort. I’m experiencing extreme tinnitus too. Hopefully surgery will help to resolve the tinnitus and definitely will help in the pain and crippled categories. I love music and want to enjoy it as much as possible. Anyone have experience with tube headphone amps? Any focal owners?

Buy this one....

https://www.manley.com/hifi/mabhpa

mabhpa-14.jpg
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2022 at 12:54
Originally posted by PaulG PaulG wrote:

Hi Paul. Terrific post here and you cover some territory for superior sound in the headphone world.
First off. I must congratulate you on the Focal Stellia purchase. It really is one of the finest closed back headphones you can get, especially for detail retrieval.
If I may say because of the strengths the Stellia has I’d really look into a more high end DAC before upgrading to a tube amp. The Marantz or Cambridge CD player as a transport/amp is absolutely fine for now, however the DAC inside ibotg those players can greatly be improved.
Given the variables of your post I would really start with DAC.
Brands like Chord Electronics and Naim will take those STELLIA’s to there ultimate detail retrieval potential. :)

-Nicholas.

Edited by progbethyname - February 17 2022 at 12:58
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213