Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho is more unstable: Kim or Trump?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Who is more unstable: Kim or Trump?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [38.89%]
22 [61.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is more unstable: Kim or Trump?
    Posted: August 31 2017 at 09:49
More coo coo?

Poll has multiple votes.

Edited by SteveG - August 31 2017 at 09:53
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 09:50
Both Wacko
Evolver View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 09:51
Originally posted by The.Crimson.King The.Crimson.King wrote:

Both Wacko
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 09:53
The poll has multiple votes. Hit em both!
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 10:09
Kim Wrong'Un is not unstable. Mr Porky is, in fact, extremely stable and absolutely determined to keep onto power and wrest concessions from a world utterly unable to contemplate the prospect of a conflagration between America and China, let alone South Korea being blown to bits.

No matter how pissed off the Chinese are at Porky, that state is there for a reason, a buffer between China and the West. That ain't going to change, and Porky knows this full well. He also knows that his predecessors have historically gained concessions in return for reining back for a wee while militarily.

He also struck mercilessly against Uncle and his older brother, Kim Pork Senior. Reports now suggest that Uncle went to China and offered to replace Porky with Porky Senior, and him, of course, as the "stabilising" factor in the regime change. The reaction of Porky suggests a man absolutely in control, and willing to do anything to keep control.

He is dangerous, a terrible human being, but not unstable.

As for Trumpalot, he is beginning to realise an important lesson, that being that US Presidents, in reality, have very little power to change radically American society, economy, and how politics works. The checks and balances in the constitution prevent him from doing so, and the establishment, Republicans included, are not particularly minded to assist him in his so-called radicalism.

He is, however, extremely good at continuing to engage his core support behind him, you know, the ones that the Democrats took for granted and pissed off for so many years. That suggests to me a stable individual. Narcissistic, yes. Power hungry, certainly. Unstable, no I do not think so.

So, no vote, as neither fit the bill.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 10:32
In an effort to test this, I took a couple trips to Pyongyang and Washington D.C. I found that Kim's security was much easier to get through than Trump's, as The State Security Dept of North Korea consists mainly of one man and several cardboard cutouts. It was before a speech of his that I snuck up on him backstage and pushed him. As expected he fell down. He had a good deal of difficulty getting back up and I felt guilty for the whole thing. Still, determined to see my experiment through to the end, I smuggled myself back across the North/South border and booked a flight to Washington. My attempts to get through White House security were numerous and very elaborate. But eventually I had to wait until Trump came out for a press conference before my experiment could be completed. At last, I had him. Smirking with satisfaction, I crept up on him and pushed with all my might. To my surprise, he did not fall, but his feet seemed nailed to the ground. His body swung in an elliptical pattern and he seemed to elongate and contract as if his body were made of elastic material. He began to make a low humming noise as his budy spun faster and faster. There was a blinding light and he was gone. In his place a shapeless form grew out of the ground and began to form into something. Terrified, I slipped out the way I can. Disturbed by what I saw, I never mentioned it to anyone- until now. When I saw the thread title I felt a pit in my stomach and knew that the public deserves to know the truth.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 10:33
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Kim Wrong'Un is not unstable. Mr Porky is, in fact, extremely stable and absolutely determined to keep onto power and wrest concessions from a world utterly unable to contemplate the prospect of a conflagration between America and China, let alone South Korea being blown to bits.

No matter how pissed off the Chinese are at Porky, that state is there for a reason, a buffer between China and the West. That ain't going to change, and Porky knows this full well. He also knows that his predecessors have historically gained concessions in return for reining back for a wee while militarily.

He also struck mercilessly against Uncle and his older brother, Kim Pork Senior. Reports now suggest that Uncle went to China and offered to replace Porky with Porky Senior, and him, of course, as the "stabilising" factor in the regime change. The reaction of Porky suggests a man absolutely in control, and willing to do anything to keep control.

He is dangerous, a terrible human being, but not unstable.

As for Trumpalot, he is beginning to realise an important lesson, that being that US Presidents, in reality, have very little power to change radically American society, economy, and how politics works. The checks and balances in the constitution prevent him from doing so, and the establishment, Republicans included, are not particularly minded to assist him in his so-called radicalism.

He is, however, extremely good at continuing to engage his core support behind him, you know, the ones that the Democrats took for granted and pissed off for so many years. That suggests to me a stable individual. Narcissistic, yes. Power hungry, certainly. Unstable, no I do not think so.

So, no vote, as neither fit the bill.
Hmm...perhaps I should have asked "who seems more unstable?" LOL
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 10:35
Originally posted by Polymorphia Polymorphia wrote:

In an effort to test this, I took a couple trips to Pyongyang and Washington D.C. I found that Kim's security was much easier to get through than Trump's, as The State Security Dept of North Korea consists mainly of one man and several cardboard cutouts. It was before a speech of his that I snuck up on him backstage and pushed him. As expected he fell down. He had a good deal of difficulty getting back up and I felt guilty for the whole thing. Still, determined to see my experiment through to the end, I smuggled myself back across the North/South border and booked a flight to Washington. My attempts to get through White House security were numerous and very elaborate. But eventually I had to wait until Trump came out for a press conference before my experiment could be completed. At last, I had him. Smirking with satisfaction, I crept up on him and pushed with all my might. To my surprise, he did not fall, but his feet seemed nailed to the ground. His body swung in an elliptical pattern and he seemed to elongate and contract as if his body were made of elastic material. He began to make a low humming noise as his budy spun faster and faster. There was a blinding light and he was gone. In his place a shapeless form grew out of the ground and began to form into something. Terrified, I slipped out the way I can. Disturbed by what I saw, I never mentioned it to anyone- until now. When I saw the thread title I felt a pit in my stomach and knew that the public deserves to know the truth.
The last time I had a vision like this I was listening to the Doors first album and eating peyote.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 11:00
If they seem unstable to you it's probably because one is driven by an ideology and the other is a businessman.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 11:17
Ok, Vomps, what's the third option? Religion? LOL
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 11:24
What third option? You listed two (2) people, both clearly functioning as expected within their own realm.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 11:52
Wacko It's contiguous!
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 13:37
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

The poll has multiple votes. Hit em both!

I'd like to hit em both with a wet fish, but I'll settle for voting in your poll LOL
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 13:51
The Donald. Kimmie is insane, but not exactly unstable in this.
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 15:16
Typical easy poll without any serious thought. Kim is not unstable. All he does is rational towards his goals. Trump may be a little unstable due to his narcissism. 
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 19:35
Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

Typical easy poll without any serious thought. Kim is not unstable. All he does is rational towards his goals. Trump may be a little unstable due to his narcissism. 

Clap

correctimundo....  Kim is not unstable.  He has his goals and his actions are completely logical, and well executed to that goal, as well as the primary goal of course which is staying in power and not finding himself hanging from a street light. Thus no...  learning from Saddam Insane and Muamri Qudaffi..who did.. and look what happened to them...  he'll never give them up. His second goal.. as anyone should know if they know anything.. is the reunification of Korea.

and honestly Teo.. you are too kind to call this... 'little unstable' not when you and you alone have your finger on a button that can exinguish life on Earth.  I suppose I could ask for the 100th ...1000th time what the f**k Trump voter was thinking but that misses the point... they simply weren't thinking... only reacting out of fear, anger, and hate.  Fools....

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
HackettFan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 20:39
Maybe this is just a semantics thing, because I do think Trump has serious psychological issues, but I think of 'unstable' as unpredictable. Trump is very predictable to the extent that nothing he does really surprises me. He's an extreme narcissist to a degree in which it is a genuine disorder, beyond what might be considered merely a charming personality trait.

P.S. I'm reading Micky's post after already posting myself. We obviously agree on the disorder part. I would just emphasize that he's a very reliable narcissist. Reliable isn't really good when it means we expect him to lash out illogically when cornered on even petty issues that threaten his perception of how other people regard him. Dangerous, but highly digestible and not at all surprising when interpreted through the lens of a narcissist. He's a whole lot easier to predict that Kim Jeoung Un for me, but I don't know a lot about the Korean leader except that he does surprise me and that there are rumors about him of a few eccentricities.

Edited by HackettFan - August 31 2017 at 21:06
A curse upon the heads of those who seek their fortunes in a lie. The truth is always waiting when there's nothing left to try. - Colin Henson, Jade Warrior (Now)
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 21:24
oh I would say that Trump is exteremely unpredictable.. only predictable in that you can't assume he'll say what any normal President might say.. or do. ie.. you have NO clue what he will do.

That is not being predictable... that is just being mentally and psychologically unfit for the job. Then again.. we all knew that prior the election. Some just closed their eyes to it and forgot that voting is not just a right.. it is a responsibly. As I've said...  Trump is exactly what the founding father foresaw when they distrusted the gen pop to make informed and responsible choices and instituted the electoral college. Only problem was for 200 plus years.. we did actually elect Presidents who were not unfit or unqualified.. and by the time we did.. the E.C. was simply too far gone, it had become over our history merely an electoral mechanism rather than the intended check and balance for this countries 'welfare' if the electorate ever lost their collective f**king marbles, to overturn the 'will' of the minority in 2016 hahah

Edited by micky - August 31 2017 at 21:51
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 05:45
Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

The poll is just for fun T. Btw, everyone should already a have a firm opinion of the stability of both by now without extensive exposition and discussion.

Edited by SteveG - September 01 2017 at 08:00
HackettFan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 11:29
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

oh I would say that Trump is exteremely unpredictable.. only predictable in that you can't assume he'll say what any normal President might say.. or do. ie.. you have NO clue what he will do.

That is not being predictable... that is just being mentally and psychologically unfit for the job. Then again.. we all knew that prior the election. Some just closed their eyes to it and forgot that voting is not just a right.. it is a responsibly. As I've said...  Trump is exactly what the founding father foresaw when they distrusted the gen pop to make informed and responsible choices and instituted the electoral college. Only problem was for 200 plus years.. we did actually elect Presidents who were not unfit or unqualified.. and by the time we did.. the E.C. was simply too far gone, it had become over our history merely an electoral mechanism rather than the intended check and balance for this countries 'welfare' if the electorate ever lost their collective f**king marbles, to overturn the 'will' of the minority in 2016 hahah

Well, name one thing he's done that was truly surprising. I really can't think of anything. Yes, people generally have been surprised by him. They shouldn't have. His buttons are very easily pushed. Recall how Hillary did exactly that in the debates. If judged by the norms of behavior prior to his Presidency, yeah, he's unpredictable. But through the lens of narcissism, he's very highly predictable, and all narcissists are. If he were say, bipolar, then we'd have someone genuinely unpredictable. Nevertheless, we definitely agree he's a wack job and dangerous. Still, he's so incompetent that I'll hate to see Pence replace him and perhaps actually push legislation through. It might be for the good, though.
A curse upon the heads of those who seek their fortunes in a lie. The truth is always waiting when there's nothing left to try. - Colin Henson, Jade Warrior (Now)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>