Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm being bloked from posting my Unreal City revie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedI'm being bloked from posting my Unreal City revie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm being bloked from posting my Unreal City revie
    Posted: November 10 2017 at 13:25
On 21 October I sent a review of Unreal City's latest album after going through the "robot-test", but it was never posted. I tried again a few days later, but I was then told that my review had already been posted, even though it never was posted. Today, I tried again. At first, I rated a whole lot of CDs (without reviewing them) and everything went fine. Then, I sent a slightly different version of my initial review, but I was again told that the same review had already been sent on October 21st, even though it was never posted.

So, what's blocking the posting of my review ? You need to clear things up, because I'm sure I'm not the only one to be ensnared in that sort of Catch-22...

Please, get the experts to work - solving the issue is crucial !

Thanks,

Jean Roby (MELNIBONE)
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2017 at 14:47
Hey Jean, first of all, a couple of things.

1. If you RATED an album prior to posting a review, the review won't show up on the front page of the site, but it will appear on the album listing page.

2. Chances are you've encountered the dreaded Captcha verification system. If so, even if you `pass the test', you will get a message saying that `You have previously posted your review or a rating' etc, which is NOT the case. So go back, re-copy your review onto the page, go through the Verification AGAIN (yes, it is annoying), and it will then work. Mostly the rule at the moment is `Post your review twice'.

This might be different on my end though. I never just `rate' an album, only ever post a review. So I'm assuming in this case you rated the album a little while before you posted your review? I don't know if that changes the end process that makes things work.
 Post Reply Post Reply