Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreenwall's THE GREEN SIDE OF THE MOON

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greenwall's THE GREEN SIDE OF THE MOON
    Posted: November 24 2017 at 22:03
Dear Friends of ProgArchives,

in the last three years Greenwall had the opportunity to release two albums (which is a big amount of music for us): THE GREEN SIDE OF THE MOON and ZAPPA ZIPPA ZUPPA ZEPPA!
The second one is also present in ProgArchives (even with a good evaluation), but no one of you had the will or chance to review it. I wrote to some of you, knowing some of the reviewers, but I got no answer (or I wrote to the wrong email address... who knows...).

For what concerns THE GREEN SIDE OF THE MOON (that features an entire new version of The Dark Side of the Moon plus other original material, and it is available also in double LP format), even if it came out on April 2017, we have no mention on ProgArchives at all, even of its existence.

As I do retain that both albums could be interesting for the ProgArchives' users, I kindly ask you if there is someone who would like to try to review one or two of them... Of course we can provide a promo copy (even of the vinyl if needed)... Let us know.
It has to be mentioned that the two records are connected in some way... as the suite IL PETALO DEL FIORE (bonus track) begins in the first and ends in the second record...

The Greenwall musical project is stopped at the moment... even if we had the opportunity to gain important goals (radio broadcasts, concerts in important halls in Italy, important press reviews, mentions in several manuals, etc...), we never had a producer or manager who believed in us in order to try our capabilities in other musical contexts... we never reached to be at NEARFest or similar festivals... we tried to get to Japan but the promoter deceived us.... and then stole our money... things that happen in life, but at the end of this journey we decided to take a break. Anyway the music remains, and we would like you to try and sincerely appreciate it, if you wish. 

Last but not least... I have read the "warning" post on this section... I know I have not three (or five) posts in other areas of the forum (this should be the second one).... so.... feel free to evaluate.
There is also a Greenwall's interview on ProgArchives... I don't know if it counts.

I am a prog (or music) fan before being a musician, but I've always found unfamiliar posting into forums... I don't know why.... it doesn't mean if it is a technical/technological forum or a music one.... it sounds strange to me leaving a post and then hope someone will answer.... I know that millions of people do it.... I am surely more familiar with writing an email to a single person and wait for a specific answer. So forgive me Embarrassed

Let me know if someone is interested in reviewing/listening to these albums we did. Probably you will have no other chance to do it!! Wink

this is our WISH YOU WERE HERE version Greenwall - Wish You Were Here - YouTube
this is the second video coming from THE GREEN SIDE OF THE MOON (it is in Italian) 

Best regards

Andrea Pavoni

octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl,Neo & Post/Math Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2017 at 07:55
The EKO Ranger...
Curiosity killed a cat, Schroedinger only half.
My poor home recorded stuff at https://yellingxoanon.bandcamp.com
octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2017 at 08:20

Album added. I just need to update it with the track lenghts. Could you please provide them?

Greenwall_band View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2018 at 03:27
Thank you for the add (and the rating... :-) )
Here is the track's length: 

Breathe (in the Air) 3'03"
Time (including "Breathe" reprise) 6'35"
The Great Gig in the Sky (including "Time Reprise", "Speak to Me") 7'03"
Money 6'43"
Us and Them 7'29"
Any Colour You Like 3'25"
On the Run 2'13"
Brain Damage 6'41"
Eclipse 2'05"

Prelude for Rick 1'47"

Provvisoria Morte dell'Anima. Rivelazioni e Ricordi di Idee. 5'38"
Dentro l'Acqua 4'36"
Galleria e Uscita 5'19"
Respirare #1 4'44"
Respirare #2 5'14"

Wish You Were Here 5'05"
Mudmen (only Vinyl) 4'19"

Let us know if you can review the albums... we will be so grateful...
Thank you very much, bye

Andrea
octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2018 at 07:20
Album page updated
 Post Reply Post Reply