Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedStaring Into Nothing , new prog band!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Staring Into Nothing , new prog band!
    Posted: December 13 2017 at 03:36
https://staringintonothing.bandcamp.com/album/power
https://www.staringintonothing.com/
Staring Into Nothing thrusts your gaze into the abyss of abuse of authority with their provocative new album, Power. 
The trio Staring Into Nothing combines the stark social commentary of Steve Rogers on keyboards, splitting lead vocal duties with Savannah Rogers on acoustic guitar, and Kurt Barabas on bass and guitar. The three partners have already crafted more than 30 songs together, all delving deeply into dark themes that include the abuse of power, the struggle of romantic relationships, and the devastation of war. Staring Into Nothing is an exploration of mind, music and boundaries, fusing rock artistry with brazen meaning.
Power was recorded in 2017 with the help of legendary producer/mixer Mark Needham, as well as musicians Matt Chamberlain on drums, David Levita on guitars, and PopLevi and Andrea Meli on backing vocals. Staring Into Nothing is currently fashioning their two forthcoming follow-up albums: Love and War.
I bought their music from bandcamp two months ago and I found it great and was a strong contender for the best album of the year (I think it was third on my list). Later, I asked the band to buy a physical record and signed it to me. Curiously, I did not find them on PA and I think I should add them to Crossover.
< placeholder="&#36755;&#20837;&#35201;&#32763;&#35793;&#30340;&#21477;&#23376;&#25110;&#21333;&#35789;"> < value="">自动判断 < value="zh">中文< value="zh-CN">中文(简体)< value="zh-HK">中文(香港)< value="zh-TW">中文(繁体)< value="en">英语< value="ja">日语< value="ko">朝鲜语< value="de">德语< value="fr">法语< value="ru">俄语< value="th">泰语< value="af">南非语< value="ar">阿拉伯语< value="az">阿塞拜疆语< value="be">比利时语< value="bg">保加利亚语< value="ca">加泰隆语< value="cs">捷克语< value="cy">威尔士语< value="da">丹麦语< value="dv">第维埃语< value="el">希腊语< value="eo">世界语< value="es">西班牙语< value="et">爱沙尼亚语< value="eu">巴士克语< value="fa">法斯语< value="fi">芬兰语< value="fo">法罗语< value="gl">加里西亚语< value="gu">古吉拉特语< value="he">希伯来语< value="hi">印地语< value="hr">克罗地亚语< value="hu">匈牙利语< value="hy">亚美尼亚语< value="id">印度尼西亚语< value="is">冰岛语< value="it">意大利语< value="ka">格鲁吉亚语< value="kk">哈萨克语< value="kn">卡纳拉语< value="kok">孔卡尼语< value="ky">吉尔吉斯语< value="lt">立陶宛语< value="lv">拉脱维亚语< value="mi">毛利语< value="mk">马其顿语< value="mn">蒙古语< value="mr">马拉地语< value="ms">马来语< value="mt">马耳他语< value="nb">挪威语(伯克梅尔)< value="nl">荷兰语< value="ns">北梭托语< value="pa">旁遮普语< value="pl">波兰语< value="pt">葡萄牙语< value="qu">克丘亚语< value="ro">罗马尼亚语< value="sa">梵文< value="se">北萨摩斯语< value="sk">斯洛伐克语< value="sl">斯洛文尼亚语< value="sq">阿尔巴尼亚语< value="sv">瑞典语< value="sw">斯瓦希里语< value="syr">叙利亚语< value="ta">泰米尔语< value="te">泰卢固语< value="tl">塔加路语< value="tn">茨瓦纳语< value="tr">土耳其语< value="ts">宗加语< value="tt">鞑靼语< value="uk">乌克兰语< value="ur">乌都语< value="uz">乌兹别克语< value="vi">越南语< value="xh">班图语< value="zu">祖鲁语 < value="">自动选择 < value="zh">中文< value="zh-CN">中文(简体)< value="zh-HK">中文(香港)< value="zh-TW">中文(繁体)< value="en">英语< value="ja">日语< value="ko">朝鲜语< value="de">德语< value="fr">法语< value="ru">俄语< value="th">泰语< value="af">南非语< value="ar">阿拉伯语< value="az">阿塞拜疆语< value="be">比利时语< value="bg">保加利亚语< value="ca">加泰隆语< value="cs">捷克语< value="cy">威尔士语< value="da">丹麦语< value="dv">第维埃语< value="el">希腊语< value="eo">世界语< value="es">西班牙语< value="et">爱沙尼亚语< value="eu">巴士克语< value="fa">法斯语< value="fi">芬兰语< value="fo">法罗语< value="gl">加里西亚语< value="gu">古吉拉特语< value="he">希伯来语< value="hi">印地语< value="hr">克罗地亚语< value="hu">匈牙利语< value="hy">亚美尼亚语< value="id">印度尼西亚语< value="is">冰岛语< value="it">意大利语< value="ka">格鲁吉亚语< value="kk">哈萨克语< value="kn">卡纳拉语< value="kok">孔卡尼语< value="ky">吉尔吉斯语< value="lt">立陶宛语< value="lv">拉脱维亚语< value="mi">毛利语< value="mk">马其顿语< value="mn">蒙古语< value="mr">马拉地语< value="ms">马来语< value="mt">马耳他语< value="nb">挪威语(伯克梅尔)< value="nl">荷兰语< value="ns">北梭托语< value="pa">旁遮普语< value="pl">波兰语< value="pt">葡萄牙语< value="qu">克丘亚语< value="ro">罗马尼亚语< value="sa">梵文< value="se">北萨摩斯语< value="sk">斯洛伐克语< value="sl">斯洛文尼亚语< value="sq">阿尔巴尼亚语< value="sv">瑞典语< value="sw">斯瓦希里语< value="syr">叙利亚语< value="ta">泰米尔语< value="te">泰卢固语< value="tl">塔加路语< value="tn">茨瓦纳语< value="tr">土耳其语< value="ts">宗加语< value="tt">鞑靼语< value="uk">乌克兰语< value="ur">乌都语< value="uz">乌兹别克语< value="vi">越南语< value="xh">班图语< value="zu">祖鲁语 < value="YouDao">有道翻译 < value="BaiDu">百度翻译 < value="Bing">必应翻译 < value="Google">谷歌翻译 < value="GoogleCN">谷歌翻译(国内) 翻译 朗读 复制 正在查询,请稍候…… 重试 朗读 复制 复制 朗读 复制 via
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2017 at 06:05
Thanks. I will check them out.
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2017 at 07:51
should be moved to the Suggest New Bands And Artists thread

Post Reply Post Reply