Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRussian chemical attack on UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Poll Question: How should government respond?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [13.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [13.33%]
3 [20.00%]
1 [6.67%]
3 [20.00%]
4 [26.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian chemical attack on UK
    Posted: March 13 2018 at 06:14
Let's assume for now, that this was a Russian state authorised attack on UK soil, using a WMD. It may not be, of course, bt if it is, then it is tecnically an act of war, although clearly our "strong and stable" prime minister would only use such language against a weaker opponent.

What action do you think the UK government should take? Is this a matter for the NATO allaince (attack on one is an attack on all etc) Should we go crying to the UN, or stumble head first into armageddon?

OR...take our ball home and not play in ther world cup!!
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 06:34
These are usually false flags that are masterminded to instill fear in the public in order to carry out some political means. A tired but effective method (think Bay of Pigs in Cuba in 1960s)

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Blacksword View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 06:43
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

These are usually false flags that are masterminded to instill fear in the public in order to carry out some political means. A tired but effective method (think Bay of Pigs in Cuba in 1960s)

It's possible, but there is no proof, or indeed even evidence that it is a false flag. I'm aware there does seem to have been a concerted effort to provoke Russia into confrontation for the last 30 years or so, although I'm not sure what the motive would be.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 07:12
I missed this incident. I've listened to a fair amount of whistleblower testimonies about carrying out these attacks and blaming it on an adversary. Having a deepened knowledge of how governmetns like the US and UK operate i would bet it is indeed a false flag without knowing anything about it. There are many telltale signs that point to these things, however there are other possibilities as well. 

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 07:21
Unlike the American President, the UK PM called Russia out. Bravo!
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 07:41
^ it's almost always a false flag when they place the blame so soon. Where's the evidence?

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 07:44
^ A history of poisoning spies, ex spies and anyone else Putin hates in a country that's not his. If the British got this wrong, it makes up for the hundreds of other unmentioned acts by the Russians. So be it.

Edited by SteveG - March 13 2018 at 07:44
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 07:49
^ not defending Russia and all their crimes but the UK and US have done it all as well. I'm only talking about this incident. If there is no evidence and they are quick to blame, it's usually a false flag. That's the insider's protocol. I've heard plenty of whistleblower testimonies that explained these things in grueling detail. No matter whodunnit, it's obviously a sad event indeed. I've just learned all governments are equally corrupt especially my own.

Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 08:00

^ not defending Russia and all their crimes but the UK and US have done it all as well. I'm only talking about this incident. If there is no evidence and they are quick to blame, it's usually a false flag. That's the insider's protocol. I've heard plenty of whistleblower testimonies that explained these things in grueling detail. No matter whodunnit, it's obviously a sad event indeed. I've just learned all governments are equally corrupt especially my own.

There is some 'evidence' The substance in question was specifically Russian made. That has been ascertained with rigerous testing at our chem/biologcal warfare research faclility. The Russians had motive for the attack. If this wasn't state ordered then there is the question of how the material fell into what we call the "wrong hands" Either way, Moscow needs to answer questions.

The Russians are demanding to see the evidence that it was a Russian made substance, and so far, I think, the UK has refused to share that evidence with Moscow, which does ring some alarm bells of course.

False flags do happen I know. Since the 90's I've also done a fair amount of reading on the subject, but trustworthy sources are hard to find. I gave up reading up on 9/11 and the 7/7 attacks in London. There are so many anomolies and coincidences, my head was spinning. It got to the point that whenever anyone official spoke about what happened I just laughed a what I believed was their brazen bullsh*t. I thought I was going mad.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 09:15
It could have been ordered by Trump to prevent this guy from spilling the beans on the whole investigation into Russia messing with the US election...not that we would ever do that in another country. 
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 09:57
On the basis that we'll probably be sh*t in the World Cup and get knocked out early on, we should definitely boycott it.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 10:55

^ not defending Russia and all their crimes but the UK and US have done it all as well. I'm only talking about this incident. If there is no evidence and they are quick to blame, it's usually a false flag. That's the insider's protocol.
I get very tired of these false equivalencies such as "My country is corrupt too, blah blah..." The UK, unlike the Trump crowd, does not state their intelligence findings, that's why you have no proof. Sorry.
HemispheresOfXanadu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 10:58
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

It could have been ordered by Trump to prevent this guy from spilling the beans on the whole investigation into Russia messing with the US election...not that we would ever do that in another country. 
Just reading about it quickly and apparently a spokeswoman for the US said "we're standing with our UK allies" but never said whether or not they believe it was Russia. So I could see Turnip taking advantage of the situation and supporting UK over Russia to make it seem like he doesn't owe Russia his office. If that makes sense...
Turnip couldn't have ordered the kill as it would require planning and foresight. ;)
@ProgFollower on Twitter. Tweet me muzak.
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 11:21
I see Tillerson's just been fired. On the same day he talked tough over this attack, and pledged full support to the UK.

Interesting...?
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 14:07
^It is interesting that Tillerson was fired at this time.....and Tillerson took a stance against Russia on this....so maybe Trump once again is showing he's in Putin's pocket or playing safe with the Russians in some manner though of course he would deny all connections.

Does anyone have any idea why Russians would want this ex-agent dead? And how do we know he was a double agent..?

One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
HemispheresOfXanadu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 16:47
Originally posted by Blacksword Blacksword wrote:

I see Tillerson's just been fired. On the same day he talked tough over this attack, and pledged full support to the UK.

Interesting...?
Too funny. I was mostly joking about Trump not having foresight but I guess I wasn't wrong.
@ProgFollower on Twitter. Tweet me muzak.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 17:46
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

^ not defending Russia and all their crimes but the UK and US have done it all as well. I'm only talking about this incident. If there is no evidence and they are quick to blame, it's usually a false flag. That's the insider's protocol.
I get very tired of these false equivalencies such as "My country is corrupt too, blah blah..." The UK, unlike the Trump crowd, does not state their intelligence findings, that's why you have no proof. Sorry.

Governments have lied about too many things for too long. It very well may be Russia but neither the UK nor US, Germany etc have a shred of credibility for me. I'm generalizing because i don't have time to go into lengthy detail but i've heard more than enough about the black budgets and secret clandestine powers that work beneath the surface. For example, the president of the US is purported to be only 38th in power under a hidden chain of command and Trump has not even been briefed on the black budget programs. That means the prez is not even aware of what's going on. Everything on the main news is nothing more than a puppet show to keep us entertained while the true masters of reality construct things behind the scenes. This is not just paranoid ranting. I've heard more than enough detailed narratives from ex-government and ex-military types. In short, i just don't believe any of the narrative reported.

dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 22:17
^Hmm...well that sounds a bit paranoid to me......but then I don't talk to ex gubbermint and military 'types'.

;)
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2018 at 06:01

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Governments have lied about too many things for too long. It very well may be Russia but neither the UK nor US, Germany etc have a shred of credibility for me. I'm generalizing because i don't have time to go into lengthy detail but i've heard more than enough about the black budgets and secret clandestine powers that work beneath the surface. For example, the president of the US is purported to be only 38th in power under a hidden chain of command and Trump has not even been briefed on the black budget programs. That means the prez is not even aware of what's going on. Everything on the main news is nothing more than a puppet show to keep us entertained while the true masters of reality construct things behind the scenes. This is not just paranoid ranting. I've heard more than enough detailed narratives from ex-government and ex-military types. In short, i just don't believe any of the narrative reported.

It's probably safe to say there's always more than meets the eye, but the rabbit hole probably doesn't go as deep as you think. As for your ex-military and ex government sources, just because they've worked in those fields, doesn't exempt them from misinterpretation, exaggeration and attention seeking.

At the end of the day the primary aim of any government in the US (and of our own here in the UK) is to ensure that wealthy people, who influence government process in any way, remain wealthy and on favourable terms with government. The skill of the political class is to make sure that the plebs (the rest of us) don't realise this, and this achieved through skillful wordplay, and well timed communications. All that is a given IMO, anything beyond that invloving secret handshakes, human sacrifice, lizards, freemasons and 'Jews' is merely speculative and paranoid babble.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2018 at 06:09
^ Bravo! Clap But a bit paranoid too? Ermm Hmm...

LOL

Edited by SteveG - March 14 2018 at 06:10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>