Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Motorsport Thread 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Motorsport Thread 2018
    Posted: March 24 2018 at 00:38
Well, with sleeper sleeping the beginning of this years motorsports action has flew by the ol' PA machine. With the F1 season starting up I figured this would be a good time to start those engines. 

Go, go, go. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Beirate94 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beirate94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 06:52
Hello people i was interested of tire size calculator site, i found this https://tirereviews.co/wheel-tire-size-calculator/ to make sure i would like to see other calculator too, could somone advise me onother?! thanks a lot!
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 10:43
F1 halo? Hell-no.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 10:58
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

F1 halo? Hell-no.
Honestly it didn't look nearly as ugly as I thought it would. In most shots I barely even noticed it was there.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 11:49
Well, I couldn't help noticing it! Damn ugly and stupid looking! LOL But it was a good win for Vettel last Sunday (Saturday?)
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2018 at 05:56
5th place finish for Alonso?
What is this madness!?!?

Still a bit sad that Kimi, who as ya know was my fav driver of my F1 time, is holding the seat at Ferrari. Really feel it should've to Hulk, though by this point he's prob too old and it'll go to the next 20 year old. 
Here's to a good season, hoping Vettel can pull this one out, or ya know someone besides him and Seb but let's be real here haha
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 06:54
^ 7th for Fernando is a bit more like it! Wink And who's the Gastly dude who took 4th last Sunday?

Vettel did it again! Nice drive. Not sure why Kimi didn't keep going after his incident. The old wheel and tire was still securely on the car. He still might have ended up in the points.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2018 at 04:14
Great race today thanks to Verstappen. Nice climb from Kimi too after practically throwing away the podium to give Vettel a chance to win.
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2018 at 17:02
Alexander Rossi flat out dominated the weekend in Long Beach and now has three wins on three of the top tracks in all of racing.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2018 at 15:06
Ricciardo takes China! Great drive. Great race! They should have put these stupid looking halos on the cars years ago as the racing is superb! Clown
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2018 at 17:50
Classic Bristol bump 'n' run is back!  It was the Kyle & Kyle show at the end and it was Rowdy Busch on the bumping end of said move, bumping Larson out of the way with six laps to go to claim his 45th Cup series win!
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2018 at 14:36
Indy (500) this Sunday. Whoever gets the new areo package right will run away with it. Penske? I'm going going with Danica as the dark horse. Just because.
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2018 at 13:49
Looking forward to all three races on the best sunday in motorsport. 8-) 
noni View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2018 at 14:46
Great Pole for Daniel in Monaco
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 03:45
^ Absolutely! He's owed a win after losing to a pit miscue a couple of years ago. 3 classic races, one day. Whew!

Edited by SteveG - May 27 2018 at 03:45
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 10:00
Pretty boring race tbh.
noni View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 12:51
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

Pretty boring race tbh.

It was, but what a great win by Daniel  Ricciardo,  well deserved IMO  Smile

JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 13:02
Well, redemption served. Congrats Daniel!
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 13:11
And now the Indy 500. Power currently leads. I hope Alex Rossi can manage to pull it off
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 14:08
Congrats to Power! Always liked the guy, glad he was able to be in the right position there at the end. 

Great reaction in victory lane too 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>