Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YES Total Mass Retain Left Channel minus Right Cha
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YES Total Mass Retain Left Channel minus Right Cha

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usenclosure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YES Total Mass Retain Left Channel minus Right Cha
    Posted: May 24 2018 at 22:38
Hi,

forgot to mention on the youtube channel usenclosure also is Yes Total Mass Retain.  Left Audio channel minus Right Audio Channel to create the Difference Audio Channel.. It is quite Striking.  Again we did it several months ago thus it is near the beginning of our youtube channel.. To locate use your fav web search engine and type in youtube usenclosure.

We receive no money and do not want thumbs ups or likes.  We want you to enjoy and hear what it could have sounded like at times while Yes was in the middle of recording the song and listening to playback.

Regards,
US Enclosure
Frenetic Zetetic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenetic Zetetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2018 at 01:53
I'm confused; you put up a clip of Total Mass Retain, but just the left channel of said track...?

...You don't have the link anymore...?

"I am so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle." -KMac2021
 Post Reply Post Reply