t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: t
    Posted: June 13 2018 at 11:30
Is this code for using a golf club on the cats?
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 10:33
Short term I can't think of a reasonable solution other than shoveling the poop into their yard where it belongs. Long term, you can make a fuss to your legal representatives (town council, homeowner's association, etc.) and have your other neighbors do it as well. Sometimes it takes a group of organized, disgruntled citizens to get things to change, and a healthy dose of time. If your local area can pass a local law about loose pets pooping all over the place, then fines can be levied against the guilty party. Make it a weekly fine until the guilty party fixes the problem and proves it has been fixed. People wake up when it hits them in their wallets or have liens put on their homes. If they have laws about lawns being taller than 6 inches, they can have laws about pooping in other people's yards.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 09:54
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

WtF? First there was "rosebud". Now there's "t". What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Steve......you made me chuckle......  
The t means nothing...just a random choice....you can't edit without something in the field.
The point of the thread was to get ideas (and there were a few intelligent rational ones  )  on how to solve the problem...unfortunately I let anger get the better of me and my comments were taken literally ,but you know me well enough to know it's just talk....elephant talk. No further point to the thread. Sadly my anger brought out the self righteous prigs which is always a problem on public forums. 
Apologies to any and all 'cat lovers'.
Glad I got a rise out of you Doc! This thread got way too serious. Like my pop used to say, "you can't please everyone so even don't try".

Edited by SteveG - June 13 2018 at 09:55
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 09:26
I suspect cat lovers to think of Kylo Ren as "adorable".

Just saying.
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 09:21

WtF? First there was "rosebud". Now there's "t". What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Steve......you made me chuckle......  
The t means nothing...just a random choice....you can't edit without something in the field.
The point of the thread was to get ideas (and there were a few intelligent rational ones  )  on how to solve the problem...unfortunately I let anger get the better of me and my comments were taken literally ,but you know me well enough to know it's just talk....elephant talk. No further point to the thread. Sadly my anger brought out the self righteous prigs which is always a problem on public forums. 
Apologies to any and all 'cat lovers'.
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 09:14

I think it's the forum equivalent of storming off home and taking your ball with you.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 08:45
Jeffro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 08:11
I guess he felt the need to dispose of the evidence in more ways than one
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 08:04
the OP changed the title of his cruel barbarian thread for a single t.

t for tuer (french for kill)

as in 'let's kill some defenceless cats'!!!

Davesax1965 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davesax1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 05:04
Last time I had a sh*t in someone's garden, I got shot at.

Mind you, it's different in England. ;-)

Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 04:40
I and I know no hortas mon, hortas is Babylon.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 04:17
Please, no kill I!

Edited by SteveG - June 13 2018 at 04:23
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 22:54
^Ding ding ding!!! David wins.

Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 20:58
So the Hortas are islanders?   Who'd have thunk.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 20:47
Originally posted by Atavachron Atavachron wrote:

Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

no kill I

What is that, a plea for us not to kill it, or a promise that it won't kill us ...?

Its Jamaican English, 'No kill I' means 'Don't kill me'.
Even more Jamaican would be 'No kill I and I'.

Edited by Easy Money - June 12 2018 at 20:48
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 16:55
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

no kill I

What is that, a plea for us not to kill it, or a promise that it won't kill us ...?

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 13:51
Cat:
Damn, i went at Dr Wuss last night to take a dump but i let out only a massive fart
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 13:40
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Originally posted by twseel twseel wrote:

^^^Doesn't really matter if it's a garden or a frontyard, or if the signs say that dogs should be on their leashes, they should normally be allowed to walk in other people's gardens. It's a whole nother story if they're sh*tting there of course like I already said, that's the responsibility of the owner to prevent, if he doesn't have an owner you should take him to a shelter (even if they'll have him euthanized there, in which case it's undeniable anyways that there's too many cats and drastic measures might be necessary...).

An intelligent post....maybe it will rub off on a few others.  
Way too many cats, as the links above mentioned.
It is the owners onus...sadly he simply doesn't seem to care ; even though the police(or someone from the town) came out once before.
Well... sue him! (you're in America right? maybe there's some law concerning private property or something that makes him responsible for the cat sh*t)
Please don't ever kill them though, preferably some organized group would just capture the stray cats and castrate them
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 12:07
Not all cats are cute and cuddly!
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2018 at 12:02
I am an intolerant b*****d and I wan't them all DEAD!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>