Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 09:54
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

WtF? First there was "rosebud". Now there's "t". What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Steve......you made me chuckle......  
The t means nothing...just a random choice....you can't edit without something in the field.
The point of the thread was to get ideas (and there were a few intelligent rational ones  )  on how to solve the problem...unfortunately I let anger get the better of me and my comments were taken literally ,but you know me well enough to know it's just talk....elephant talk. No further point to the thread. Sadly my anger brought out the self righteous prigs which is always a problem on public forums. 
Apologies to any and all 'cat lovers'.
Glad I got a rise out of you Doc! This thread got way too serious. Like my pop used to say, "you can't please everyone so even don't try".

Edited by SteveG - June 13 2018 at 09:55
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 10:33
Short term I can't think of a reasonable solution other than shoveling the poop into their yard where it belongs. Long term, you can make a fuss to your legal representatives (town council, homeowner's association, etc.) and have your other neighbors do it as well. Sometimes it takes a group of organized, disgruntled citizens to get things to change, and a healthy dose of time. If your local area can pass a local law about loose pets pooping all over the place, then fines can be levied against the guilty party. Make it a weekly fine until the guilty party fixes the problem and proves it has been fixed. People wake up when it hits them in their wallets or have liens put on their homes. If they have laws about lawns being taller than 6 inches, they can have laws about pooping in other people's yards.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2018 at 11:30
Is this code for using a golf club on the cats?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345