Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daniel Eliseev Project - first introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsoncrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daniel Eliseev Project - first introduction
    Posted: June 21 2018 at 00:41
Hi, everybody!
I just want to introduce you the band Daniel Eliseev Project. We almost finished with mixing of our first single from the upcoming album ( the album will be released at the autumn of 2018 ). I hope that every fan ot the progressive-rock will find something exciting in the album. 
Here is one short video from mixing process over the first single of the band. Soon there will be more from us and thanks in advance for the attention! :)

https://www.danieleliseev.com/
https://www.facebook.com/DEPprogmusic/

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2018 at 00:49
Hello, welcome to Progarchives.
Anyway "Prog News, Press Releases" section should be for artists in Progarchives Library.
I've moved this thread to "Welcome artists", with hoping you'll be in PA-Library soon. Thanks.
Crimsoncrow View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsoncrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2018 at 15:48
A video report from rehearsing for recording the next song from the upcoming album. 

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsoncrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2018 at 16:13
Sorry for the incorrect link!
Here is the correct one:

Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2018 at 17:38
The song from "Some studio work" sounds pretty cool. Kinda like an indie version of Yes with a touch of Project RnL. I'd love to hear the final version.
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsoncrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2018 at 01:15
Originally posted by Hrychu Hrychu wrote:

The song from "Some studio work" sounds pretty cool. Kinda like an indie version of Yes with a touch of Project RnL. I'd love to hear the final version.
Thanks a lot for your attention for the nice words! I am an huge fan of Yes and also of Gentle Giant. For this track this two bands was a big inspiration for me. Project RnL are very good and tallented band from the new generation. 2017 I had the opportunity to go to their concert. It was incredible! I am really appreciate that you have found similitary with this band!
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsoncrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2018 at 10:50
 Yesterday at the studio it was a fruitful day, fulfilled with lot of fun.

Post Reply Post Reply