Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Prog&Roll welcomes David Jackson&Sonja Kristina!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prog&Roll welcomes David Jackson&Sonja Kristina!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prog&Roll welcomes David Jackson&Sonja Kristina!
    Posted: July 07 2018 at 11:21
Hello all!
  I would like to inform you that, on Sunday July 8th 2018, the internet radio show Prog n Roll will make an extended presentation on the excellent Rock Opera Giordano Brunorecorded by the Italian project OAK, with the participation of musicians from Caravan, Jethro Tull, Curved Air and Van Der Graaf Generator.
  We are going to have on our chatbox, Jerry Cutillo, the mastermind behind OAK project, together with Sonja Kristina, the singer of Curved Air, and David Jackson, the legendary sax player of Van Der Graaf Generator. 
  Furthermore, we are going to have musicians from OAK project and from other bands as well, who have been listening to our show frequently.
We worked really hard in order to be able to present an informative and enjoyable show, and I believe that this is a show that you shouldn't miss!
  Prog n Roll is a live bilingual broadcast, and it will begin at 20.30 CET. (19.30 UK time, 20.30 Italy/Germany, 21.30 Greece/Turkey etc).
The only thing you will have to do is to click on the following link tomorrow, at the time you see above:
I hope to "see" some of you on our very warm, fun and friendly chatbox.
Thank you! :-)
If anybody wants please visit: http://www.gfreedomathina.blogspot.com/

This is my Blog mostly about Rock music, but also a few other things as well.

You are most welcome!

Thank you. :)
The Jester View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2018 at 08:46
Just now, on Radio Station's site...

If anybody wants please visit: http://www.gfreedomathina.blogspot.com/

This is my Blog mostly about Rock music, but also a few other things as well.

You are most welcome!

Thank you. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply