Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fantasy Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantasy Football 2018
    Posted: July 10 2018 at 23:00
Sent out invites to all past participants. If anyone else is interested please PM and we'll get you in. Only thing I would like to mention is that for the past 3 years we've been doing this it has been the same people; with that in mind I would like to suggest maybe we turn this into a keeper league. I would like to address this before the draft as a keeper league adds additional strategy when drafting. I currently am in one and they allow up to three people from last years roster to carry over, any blank keeper spots turns into higher draft positions. I would maybe like to cut it down for this league. One maybe two. Any thoughts?
ClemofNazareth View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog Folk Researcher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClemofNazareth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2018 at 18:38
I’m in.

A keeper sounds like a good idea, I agree we should limit that to one player and give up the next higher round than they were drafted last year. How to beat handle a case where someone wants to keep a waiver pick?
"Peace is the only battle worth waging."

Albert Camus
zachfive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2018 at 20:52
The league I am in it works like this. You can only pick a player from your last years roster... so if you want you can, at the end of the season, use the waiver to pick up potential players you would like to maybe keep for next year. I did this last year with Adrian Peterson, but decided not to keep him.  You would then have until the next years draft to decide your keeper. The way the draft positions work is on draft day the draft order is randomized an hour before the draft (like any other draft) and if you keep a player then your first round pick would be your keeper... I don't know if their is a setting for what is described above.
zachfive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2018 at 22:00
Live Draft: Tue Aug 28 7:30pm PDT
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2018 at 19:43
I'm ready.
Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Eclectic Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2018 at 19:51
Bring It!
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/
 Post Reply Post Reply